- » Ruby Red Grapefruit
Ruby Red Grapefruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ruby red grapefruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ruby red grapefruit recipes.
Ruby Red Grapefruit And Tequila Sorbet
1) Simple syrup: In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar together.
2) Stir continuously over a medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
4) In a large bowl, combine the... - 44.9618
Spinach And Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad
1) Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.Chill until ready to use.
2) Wash and snap the stems of spinach and dry it well .
3) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach.
4) Remove the peel of grapefruits and cut into small... - 45.0436
Broiled Ruby Red Grapefruit
Cut a grapefruit in half; loosen each section with a sharp knife.
Cover with desired topping and place 3 to 5 inches from heat source.
Broil until bubbly, about 3 to 6 minutes.
Several topping ideas are brown sugar and cinnamon; maple or fruit-flavored syrup;... - 29.1613
Liver With Vermouth And Ruby Grapefruit
Toss the liver in seasoned flour to coat very lightly.
Heat the oil and butter in a pan and fry the liver over a medium heat until drops of blood appear; turn over and fry the other side.
Remove to a plate and keep warm, covered.
Pour the vermouth into the... - 36.3588
You May Also Like!
Broiled Ruby Reds
1. With a grapefruit knife, loosen each section of grapefruit.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon
3. Sprinkle over the grape fruits.
4. Place the grapefruits under a broiler and allow the sugar and fruit to cook until lightly caramelized.
5.... - 34.723
Moulded Ruby Red Salad
Heat cranberry juice to boiling.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Add pineapple tidbits (undrained), wine, and water.
Arrange avocado slices in bottom of 5-cup mold.
Pour enough gelatin mixture over slices to cover; chill till almost set.
Chill remaining... - 40.1084
Fruit N Nut In Ruby Red Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine avocado, salt, pepper and 2 teaspoons lime juice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients with ½ quantity vinaigrette dressing and toss gently till well mixed.
3. Place on... - 38.9848
Ruby Fruit Smoothie
All ingredients should be chilled before use.
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into tall glasses and garnish with sliced peaches. - 29.7102
Avocado Grapefruit Salad
Cut a ruby red grapefruit in half.
Remove alternate segments of the grapefruit and replace them with avocado wedges.
Remove the core of the grapefruit and fill the cavity with poppy-seed dressing to dip the avocado and grapefruit segments. - 20.4743
Grapefruit Marshmallow Pie
Melt marshmallows in 1/4 c juice.
Cool to room temperature.
Add rest of juice to fruit sections.
Fold fruit, marshmallows, whipped cream and coconut together.
Pour into pie shell.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours. - 33.5216
Ruby Sweet Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease baking pan.
Finely grate 2 teaspoons peel from grapefruit and set aside.
Peel and section grapefruit over bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice, and add water to equal 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Bring liquid... - 47.0086
Candied Grapefruit Peel
1. In a saucepan, cover the grapefruit zest strips with 2 cups of the water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 seconds over high heat. Drain them in a strainer, then rinse under cold water.
2. Return the zest strips to the saucepan with 1/3 cup of the sugar and... - 20.2922
Grapefruit, Basil & Vodka Boozy Popsicle
1. Using the fruit squeezer, juice the white grapefruit to around 1 1/2 cup of juice.
2. Using sharp knife, cut the top of the ruby red grapefruit, peel off the skin with knife and cut along the membrane, to get grapefruit supreme.
3.... - 0
Grapefruit Wedge Salad
Cut grapefruit in halves.
Remove pulp from rind so that rind remains intact.
Cut enough segments to fill one cup.
Squeeze enough juice for 1 cup.
Drain juice from apricots; reserve.
Add grapefruit juice to apricot juice, which will be two cups total.
Heat... - 41.0748