- » Ruby Cocktail
Ruby Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ruby cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ruby cocktail recipes.
Thaw berries, drain and save juice.
Bring berries and 1/2 cup water to a boil.
Remove from heat and press through a fine sieve.
Combine raspberry puree with raspberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice and 11/2 cups water.
Add... - 37.5509
You May Also Like!
Ruby Lemonade Punch
Stir lemonade concentrate into cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly add carbonated beverage; stir gently with an up-and-down motion - 23.8615
Ruby Fruit Smoothie
All ingredients should be chilled before use.
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into tall glasses and garnish with sliced peaches. - 29.7102
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
Poached Ruby Pears
1. In a saucepan, add cranberry juice, strawberry preserves, cinnamon, cloves and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
2. Add the pears, into the boiling liquid, cover and simmer until pears are tender. Remove from heat and remove pears from... - 32.2182
Ruby Spiced Toddy
In a large saucepan combine cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, grapefruit juice, apple cider or juice, grenadine syrup, cloves, and nutmeg.
Heat mixture just to boiling.
To serve, pour hot cranberry-spice mixture into heat-proof glasses or mugs.
Garnish... - 31.6293
1. In a tall glass filled with cracked ice, fill all the ingredients
2. Fill the glass with chilled club soda and stir around
3. Garnish with reserved lime peel and fresh mint before serving - 30.9475
Ruby Lemonade Punch
Stir one 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, into 1 quart low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly add one 16 ounce bottle low calorie lemon-lime carbonated beverage; stir gently with an up-and-down motion.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with lemon... - 25.7249
In saucepan blend 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 2 teaspoons sugar, and dash salt.
Stir in 1/2 cup low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail; stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Add one 16 ounce can sliced beets, drained, and 1/4 teaspoon shredded orange... - 25.2005
Ruby Ring Mould
1) Take a saucepan and soften gelatin in cranberry juice cocktail.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and stir constantly until gelatin dissolves.
3) Mix lemon juice and cranberry sauce.
4) Take a 5-cup ring mold and pour the mixture in... - 46.187
Moulded Ruby Red Salad
Heat cranberry juice to boiling.
Add gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Add pineapple tidbits (undrained), wine, and water.
Arrange avocado slices in bottom of 5-cup mold.
Pour enough gelatin mixture over slices to cover; chill till almost set.
Chill remaining... - 40.1084
Ruby Cocktail Recipes By Category