- » Rub Marinade
Rub Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rub marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rub marinade recipes.
Earl's Steak Rub And Marinade
Earl's steak rub and marinade, takes your grilling to that next level... beyond your neighbor - Enough for 6 steaks - 0
Sauces Rubs Marinades
The barbecued yummy recipe from American cuisine is easy to prepare and this dish can be served as main dish. - 39.5009
Rub A Dub Barbecue Rub
1) Mix together all the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Can be stored for up-to 6 weeks in a cool, dark place. - 30.8559
Squash Marinades, Dry Rub For Fish & Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Bored of having the regular dinner meals? Switch to assorted squash marinades, dry rubs for fish and cream of mushroom soup. Bhal Dave impresses with his platter of assorted dishes made in a simple manner. So what's cooking for today's dinner? - 83.0707
All Purpose Rub
A multi purpose rub that works on all meat and poultry - 37.1755
Cast Iron Pork Tenderloins Rubbed With Chipotle
Did you know cooking meat in cast iron pots could make then tender and juicy? You wish to try, here is a pork recipe. The video clearly how simple and wonderful the recipe is when fully cooked and served with pineapple salsa. Watch the video for more... - 142.326
Simple Barbecue Rub With Chili Powder
As summers approach, you already start planning for some nice barbecues. And then there is one thing that you cannot deny is a good barbecue rub. So if you too fall in this category, we have a nice and simple idea to make a barbecue rub. In this video the... - 115.429
Bruce's Bbq Rub
1) In a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag, put all the ingredients. Ensure that the bag is sealed properly.
2) Tumble and shake the bag till all the ingredients are mixed well.
3) Serve or use a preferred. - 36.1329
Scallion Honey Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Cut scallion stalks in 1/2 inch lengths; mince the garlic and ginger root. Then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out. Let stand 1 hour, turning bird occasionally. Drain, reserving marinade for... - 19.9365
Paprika Barbecue Rub
Dry rubs are a great way to enhance any grilled or baked food! Here’s a delicious and easy one that goes wonderfully on pork, beef and chicken. Simply rub it on the meat, let it marinate for a couple hours (or at least 30 minutes) and cook! - 103.658
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
Herb Rubbed Rib Roast
Make an incision every 2" (5 cm) on the roast and insert slices of garlic.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and rub over the roast.
Let roast stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Bake roast in oven for 2 hours (or 20... - 39.6366
Red Barbecue Sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce And Dry Spice Rub
If you are grilling your meat regularly then you should be knowing about Red Barbecue sauce, Basting Barbecue Sauce and Dry Spice Rub in detail or you will end up with a dish that not what you have wanted. Here is an insightful video where the chef is... - 104.726
Sherry Honey Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
2. Crush garlic; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 19.1519
Soy Sherry Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Rub pork strips with salt and sugar. Let stand 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile crush garlic and mince scallion; then combine with soy sauce, sherry and honey. Add to pork strips and let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Drain, discarding marinade.
3.... - 24.423
Lemon Rubbed Salmon
1. In a small glass bowl or jar, combine ingredients for the marinade and stir well or shake until well blended.
2. Season the salmon fillets.
3. Arrange them in a shallow dish.
4. Pour the prepared marinade, turning the fillets to coat on... - 37.9103
Dijon-garlic-rosemary Rubbed Lamb Roast
Combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, rosemary, ginger and olive oil in a small bowl.
Add lamb and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and chill at least 6 hours or up to 1 day turning meat over several times.
Rotate the lamb on the spit rods for 1 hour... - 28.4633
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 27.4544
Five Spices Marinade For Basic Roast Chicken
1. Mince garlic; then combine with remaining ingredients, blending well.
2. Rub mixture over chicken inside and out and let stand 1 hour. Drain, reserving marinade for basting. Then roast - 19.3084
Marinade For Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Combine oil, lemon juice, onion, parsley, salt, pep- per, marjoram, thyme, caraway seed and garlic.
Rub marinade over surface of lamb.
Wrap lamb in foil; refrigerate for 12 to 14 hours before cooking. - 29.224
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 18.7439
Lamb Steaks In Marinade
1) Beat meat to about 3/4-inch thickness and place in a bowl.
2) Combine together rest of the ingredients except butter and spoon over meat.
3) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours or whole night.
4) On the next day, rub off the... - 40.7907
Barbecued Chicken With Sherry Marinade
1. Rub salt and pepper on the on the inside and out of the whole chicken or on the pieces.
2. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well amalgamated.
4. Brush the chicken inside... - 36.6737
Chicken In Lime Marinade
Combine lime juice, tarragon, onion and oil.
Rub chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in marinade.
Allow to marinate overnight or all day.
Broil slowly, 6 inches from heat, until tender or 45 minutes to one hour.
Turn often and baste. - 29.6682
Charcoal Broiled Steak Orange Marinade
If you intend to broil the steak over charcoal, cut it into bite-sized chunks and thread these on small bamboo or metal skewers.
To prepare the meat for cooking quickly over a camp stove, cut steaks diagonally across the grain into thin (about 1/4 inch)... - 41.2571
Salmon With Mustard Basil Rosemary Marinade
If your got some fresh herbs and then make an easy run and marinate the salmon for a light meal! Chef Marshall shows you how to get this dish going! Simple and easy! See the video for more! - 74.796
Butterflied Lamb In Sage And Rosemary Marinade
1. In large stainless-steel, enamel, or glass pan, mix first 7 ingredients. Add lamb, turning to coat it with marinade; cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight, turning lamb occasionally.
2. About 50 minutes before serving, prepare outdoor grill for... - 26.7509
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 45.6713
Meat And Seafood Barbecue Marinades
Summer without barbecues is something impossible, so why not learn making them? This video is one stop shop for all your marinade recipes. Chef is showing different marinade recipes for seafood, white meat and pork, so whatever may be your favorite barbecue,... - 121.606
Murgh Kesar Malai
1. Cut, wash and dry chicken.
2. Rub with besan and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Wash off besan and pat dry. - 27.8717
Spicy Marinated Rabbit
Cut rabbit into serving pieces; rub with salt and pepper.
Put into large bowl; add marinade.
Drain rabbit; do not pat dry.
Strain; reserve marinade.
In large frypan over high heat quickly brown all sides of rabbit pieces in hot... - 35.3733
Rub Marinade Recipes By Category