- » Rotisserie Ham
Rotisserie Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rotisserie ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rotisserie ham recipes.
Spiced Ham On A Rotisserie
1. Using a string, tie the ham at 2 to 3 places and insert a rotisserie spit in the ham lengthwise through meat’s center and secure using prongs.
2. Sprinkle spices on ham’s surface, evenly.
3. Place roast meat thermometer in the meat lengthwise... - 35.6669
Trim rind from ham, if any.
Balance ham on spit and insert meat thermometer in lean.
Arrange hot coals at back of firebox and a foil drip pan in front of coals and under meat.
Attach spit, turn on motor and lower barbecue hood.
Let ham rotate over medium... - 35.5915
Spiced Ham On A Rotisserie
There can be nothing as delicious as this Spiced Ham on a Rotisserie. Enjoy this great recipe for Spiced Ham on a Rotisserie, as it is also easy to cook! - 30.7501
You May Also Like!
Pork Knuckle 1
How about a wonderfully roasted pork knuckle on a horizontal rotisserie. Watch is amazing video that shows this outstanding recipe to make your holiday picnic more special. This video has an excellent presentation and surely exhibits the joy of cooking,... - 113.059
Boneless Smoked Ham Cumberland Fruit Sauce
1. Score the surface with shallow diagonal cuts in a diamond pattern.
2. Insert rotisserie rod lengthwise through center of ham and tighten spit forks so ham turns with rod or place ham in a large roaster with a baking rack.
3. Insert a meat... - 45.6299
Remove casing from ham, if it has one.
Tie with cord if necessary.
Center lengthwise on spit and roast as for Rotis-serie Roast, about 20 minutes per pound, or to temperature of 130°.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush on ham last 1/2 hour.
Pass... - 29.7022
Score Bologna with diagonal lines about 1/4 inch deep.
Anchor on spit, attach to grill.
Cook on rotisserie with hood down over medium coals for 1 1/4 hours or till heated through and nicely browned.
Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients for sauce; brush on... - 25.7908
1. Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in a bowl. Arrange mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
3. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Broil... - 25.548
Rotissiere Chicken And Tomato Linguine
1. Remove the breast from the Rotisserie chicken and dice.
2. Sliver garlic, slice red onions and kalamata olive and chop the Prosciutto ham.
3. In a large saute pan with some olive oil, caramelize the onions and garlic.
4. Add the... - 100.746
Spicy Roast Pork
Put pork in shallow pan; coat with remaining ingredients mixed together.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning once or twice so that sauce penetrates all areas equally.
Remove from marinade, reserving marinade.
Roast pork in open pan in preheated... - 43.0625
Rotisserie Ham Recipes By Category