- » Rotisserie Garlic Chicken
Rotisserie Garlic Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rotisserie garlic chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rotisserie garlic chicken recipes.
Rotisserie Whole Chicken
If you cannot do without your chicken, try this recipe of Rotisserie Whole Chicken. Also know as spit roasted chicken, this type of cooking caramelizes chicken from outside and makes it tender and moist from inside. Enjoy! - 79.236
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This homemade Rotisserie Chicken Salad is low carb and Atkins Induction Friendly. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it taste. - 0
Rotisserie Chicken On The Grill
If you have been drooling on the delicious looking rotisserie chicken at restaurants, it’s time for you to make them at home and relish. Dave is making Grilled rotisserie chicken using chicken cooker. He is spicing up the whole chicken with garlic powder,... - 99.2786
Rotisserie Roast Turkey
Combine 4 tablespoons butter, wine, garlic, and rosemary; let stand several hours at room temperature.
Insert spit rod through center of roast; set screws and adjust balance.
Insert a meat thermometer in center of roast, not touching spit.
Brush roast with... - 36.6115
Cinnamon Glazed Chicken
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in 3 teaspoons of the cinnamon and curry and garlic powders; heat until bubbly.
Wash chickens inside and out; remove packets of giblets, if any, and set aside to simmer for broth to use in soup or gravy.
Pat... - 39.5156
Holy Mole Chicken Pozole
A gourmet version of tortilla soup, this rustic version is actually thickened with finely diced pieces of corn tortilla that break down as the stew simmers. It’s also a great way to utilize leftover chicken, which makes it a standard on my rotation of Soupe... - 32.7493
Rotissiere Chicken And Tomato Linguine
1. Remove the breast from the Rotisserie chicken and dice.
2. Sliver garlic, slice red onions and kalamata olive and chop the Prosciutto ham.
3. In a large saute pan with some olive oil, caramelize the onions and garlic.
4. Add the... - 117.746
Chipotle Chicken Flatbread With Roasted Tomato
I'm kinda digging this Meso-American inspired dish. Love that chipotle action going on there. Sobeys' Roasted Tomato And Chipotle Chicken Flatbread is definitely the dish to try this Holiday season. Not too complicated, you should be able to do it after... - 118.828
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
Oriental Chicken And Dumplings
Would you like to serve an Asian delicacy for dinner tonight? Watch this video to learn a super simple and totally delicious Oriental Chicken and Dumplings recipe. The dish is sure to impress all. - 123.737
Italian Chicken Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray bottom with cooking spray.
4. Add onion, and garlic, sauté 1 minute.
5. Add mushrooms and zucchini,... - 0
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
A Really Humble Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe (sotanghon)
Fine Asian cuisine. This video prepares a magnificent chicken sotanghon soup with vegetables and shiitake mushroom. This variety of Chinese vermicelli is made with mung beans. Made delicious with home made chicken stock and fish sauce, this noodle soup gives... - 118.362
Roasted Chicken Soup
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine chicken carcass, garlic, onion and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove and drain using a soup strainer. Reserve liquid and cooked meat.
4. In... - 43.9411
Crunchy Vietnamese Chicken Salad
1. Stir together the sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar, water, chili and garlic until the sugar dissolve. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shallots and cook over high heat, stirring, until... - 30.6308
Chicken With Spanish Barbecue Sauce
1) Tie the legs of the chicken together, fold its wings under the back and brush it with oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and balance the chicken on rotisserie spit. Secure the chicken with skewers.
2) Under the chicken, place a pan to... - 43.0375
Summer Succotash With Chicken
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add corn, onion, bell pepper, Old Bay seasoning, thyme, salt, black pepper, and garlic, saute 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add beans and broth.
Bring to a simmer, cook 2 minutes, stirring... - 40.4156
Carrot Cucumber Sambal With Chicken
Place brown sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, serrano, cilantro, gingerroot, molasses, and garlic for the vinaigrette in a food processor.
With machine running, slowly drizzle in peanut oil until mixture is blended.
Combine cabbage, chicken, cucumber, carrot,... - 41.0491
Grecian Chicken Salad Plates
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade in a small bowl; set artichokes aside.
To marinade, add lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and mint; whisk in oil until well combined.
Stir in capers.
Set dressing aside.
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise,... - 45.252
Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
A great dinner idea that is a snap to make and get on the table. You can use a rotisserie chicken or even use leftover chicken for this recipe - 109.797
Rotisserie chicken is a great meat to cook and indulge in and here is a recipe using one. Mike Monahan shows in simple and clear steps how to make Smoky Chicken Chili and serve it with optional toppings. Chicken so spicy and rich! - 110.486
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Here is a fantastic video for restaurant style chicken shawarma sandwich. The chef here shows an amazing way to use chicken by making chicken shawarma sandwiches. This video is sure to sweep you off your feet! So, its better you try it once and decide... - 129.542
Lala Cooks - Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
Are you looking for a special recipe for holidays? Try this delicious Chef's Special Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect for thanksgiving. Watch it now. - 142.848
Chicken sotanghon soup is surprisingly a scrumptious Filipino dish. It’s also a fine example of Chinese-style noodles that fused with the Spanish fascination with chicken. Check out the recipe video. - 111.21
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F if baking.
2) Cook chicken over steam for 1 hour.
3) Make basting sauce by mixing together all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon some sauce over the chicken and fasten them to skewers.
5) Grill over charcoal... - 42.3671
South African Street Food (bunny Chow)
Real South African street food. This video makes chicken bunny chow which is delicious form of curry chicken served on a hollow bread. Prepared with aromatic spices, this chicken dish is very delicious and the aromatic spices render a very beautiful flavor.... - 110.042
In a wide frying pan, cook sausages briefly over medium-high heat to release some of the fat; add garlic, yellow onion, and rice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Mix in pimentos, liquid from clams, and broth.
Bring to a boil;... - 38.9704
In a food processor, pulse basil, garlic and toasted pine nuts for about a minute, scraping down with a rubber spatula.
Next, add the grated parmesan cheese and sea salt. Slowly blend in the olive oil, a little at a time.
Season with fresh cracked pepper... - 31.9094
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
Easy Turkey Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect... - 103.997