- » Rotelle
Rotella is kind of pasta which is also commonly called as Wagon Wheel. It looks like spokes of a wheel. It is same as Fiori. The term comes from Italian for tiny wheels. The ring with the spokes coming together in ... More »
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
Rotelle With Broccoli
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, anchovies, and garlic;... - 45.4359
Herbed Rotelle With Balsamic Vinegar
1. In small bowl, soak dried tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes, drain and chop.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add zucchini and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir in dried and plum tomatoes, rosemary and... - 45.1253
Seafood Rotelle Ramekins
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan over medium heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 4 minutes).
Blend in flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in chicken broth, clam juice, wine,... - 43.8415
Rotelle With Olive Caper Sauce
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes.
2. Drain and chop them.
3. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, olives, tomatoes, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4. Cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until... - 43.5702
Rotelle With Tuna Sauce
1) Take a skillet and add the onion into the oil
2) Cook the onion for 6 minutes to make it soft.
3) Add garlic to the onion and cook for another 2 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, parsley along with salt and pepper.
5) Cover the skillet and simmer on low... - 43.4024
Rotelle With Tomatoes And Green Olives
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the tomatoes chunks, green olives, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to taste together.
2) Pour in the olive oil and vinegar, toss to coat thoroughly.
3) Cover and allow to stand at room temperature for minimum 2 hours for... - 43.0381
Rotelle With Beans And Pecans
In a blender or food processor, process the ricotta, milk, pecans, garlic, pepper and basil until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Set the sauce aside.
Cook the rotelle in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a large... - 42.0123
Skillet Shrimp With Rotelle
1) Take a large skillet; heat it over medium heat and add olive oil.
2) Sauté onion and garlic in the hot oil for 4 to 6 minutes until onion is soft, but not brown.
3) Stir in pasta to coat well with oil and then maximize the heat.
4) Add in chicken... - 41.8083
Rotelle With Tomato Sauce
Heat oil and butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Remove garlic and add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring... - 41.6855
Rotelle With Beans And Pecans
1) Process together the pecans, milk, ricotta, garlic, pepper and basil in a food processor or blender till a smooth mixture is formed. This takes about 2 minutes.
2) Keep the sauce aside.
3) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the rotelle till it is... - 40.2221
Rotelle Salad With Lemon Dressing
In a bowl, place the tomatoes, scallions, cucumber, and pepper.
In a blender or food processor combine the grated lemon peel, lemon juice, salt, Tabasco, olive oil, garlic, paprika, sugar, cumin, coriander, and mustard.
Blend until well... - 39.7853
Rotelle With Bacon And Sauteed Walnuts
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse quickly under cold water.
2. Cook bacon in a large skillet until brown and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel, leaving bacon fat in the pan.
3. In... - 39.3515
Rotelle With Vegetable Chili
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, garlic, carrot and celery. Saute, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 2 minutes.
2. Add chili powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, allspice, coriander and jalapeno pepper; saute, stirring, 2 minutes. Add... - 38.4326
Rotelle With Mussels
Place the mussels, evenly spaced in one layer in a large shallow pan; cover and cook in a preheated 300-degree oven for 5 minutes, or just until the mussels open.
Watch carefully and from time to time shake the pan.
Strain the liquid from the mussels through... - 37.8998
Rotelle With Red Pepper Sauce
Cook rotelle according to package directions until tender.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce by heating olive oil in a medium saucepan until hot.
Saute until golden.
Remove garlic and discard.
Remove skillet from heat.
Finely chop roasted peppers (or puree... - 37.4386
Rotelle With Mozzarella And Olives
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and salt. Saute over medium-low heat, stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, crushing with back of spoon;... - 35.1977
1.Toss cooked rotelle with pineapple, orange, red grapes, green grapes, apple, and banana.
2. Combine yogurt and juice concentrate.
3.Toss yogurt dressing with rotelle and fruit.
4. Chill for 2 hours before serving. - 33.5807
Rotelle With Red Snapper Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the red pepper, onion, garlic, and anchovies. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently; use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to dissolve the anchovies.
2. Add the tomatoes, sprinkle liberally with freshly... - 33.4204
Rotelle Salad With Four Peppers And Fontina Cheese
Heat the oil in a medium skillet, and stir-fry the peppers and garlic for about 3 minutes, until tender-crisp.
Remove from the heat, and stir in the olives, basil, and black pepper.
The peppers can be prepared ahead and held at room temperature for 1... - 33.2201
Crunchy Rotelle Salad
Cook rotelle according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine rotelle, English peas, ham, celery, radishes, green pepper, and pickle cubes.
Combine mayonnaise and pickle juice; add to rotelle mixture, and toss... - 31.9486
Rotelle With Arugula, Bacon, And Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Add chicken to... - 31.5269
Rotelle Recipes By Category