- » Rosemary Shallot Butter
Rosemary Shallot Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary shallot butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary shallot butter recipes.
Chicken Livers With Chopped Shallots
Chicken Livers With Chopped Shallots is a fabulous dish you can cook any time. I am jotting down this Chicken Livers With Chopped Shallots recipe for you because recently one of my friends who fell in love with it commented "Keep 'em comin'!" I am almost sure... - 26.0573
Rosemary Butter Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, tip in 25 g / 1 oz of butter
2. Add the rosemary, crushed peppercorns, and the garlic
3. Heat the sauce gently till it’s cooked through
4. Reduce the sauce till its thick enough to coat the back of the spoon
5.... - 44.0349
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 39.5942
Shish Kabobs With Shallot Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
Divide kabob ingredients and thread onto skewers.
Arrange skewers in shallow dish.
Pour the marinade over the kabobs and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
When ready to grill, drain and discard... - 42.2093
Apple Sauteed Pork With Shiitake Mushrooms And Shallots
In a glass bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
Add the pork, making sure that it is well covered with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove the pork from the marinade and strain and reserve the liquid.
Meanwhile,... - 39.0384
Lamb With Thyme And Rosemary
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large frying pan.
Add the lamb and sear evenly.
Transfer to a roasting pan.
Season and spoon over the cooking juices from the frying pan.
Roast in a preheated 425° oven for 10-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, simmer the rosemary... - 43.4521
Rosemary Balsamic Veal Chops
1. Sprinkle the veal with the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Melt
2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the veal and cook until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the side of each chop registers 160°F... - 30.6404
Tarragon Chicken With Rosemary Carrots
This braised tarragon chicken is a classic dish but with a twist on it instead of adding heavy cream the chef adds white wine and chicken starch to make it little lighter. Along with this she also shows how to make braised carrots and rosemary to serve as a... - 112.758
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Monterey Jack Rabbit
Marinate the rabbit pieces at least 4 hours in the sauterne.
When ready to cook, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Mince rabbit liver and heart, and saute in 1/2 tablespoon of the butter, rosemary and dash of brandy.
In a... - 40.869
Seared Scallops In Orange Butter Sauce
Kick off those winter blues and warm it up with the orange scallops and rosemary rice. Nikki the foodie is in the kitchen showing you how to get it done with scallops seared to perfection and served with some orange butter sauce! A worthwhile video to watch... - 101.472
Grilled Veal Chops With Madeira Morel Sauce
1)Mix together rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and oil.
2)Marinate veal chops in this marinade for 4 hours.
3)Stir fry shallots, rosemary, pepper and butter. Add in Madeir and reduce to half its original volume.
4)Add in demi glace and... - 48.4024
Roast Saddle Of Young Boar
Marinate boar in carrot, onion, shallots, salt, pepper, rosemary and wine to cover for 3 to 4 hours.
Turn meat twice.
An hour before roasting, remove from marinade.
Strain marinade and reserve.
Roast in buttered earthenware baking dish in hot (4500)... - 41.6881
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion... - 38.1879
Rack Of Lamb With Crumbs And Parsley
Salt and pepper lamb.
Roast 30 minutes at 350°.
Remove from oven and cover with vegetables, butter, seasonings and crumbs.
Roast 30 more minutes.
Add wine and consomme to pan.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add jelly and strain.
Allow 2 ribs per person. - 34.8167
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Mussels "a How-to Guide"
In this Mussels "A How-To Guide" video you get to know everything about eating Mussels. Mussels are inexpensive and highly nutritious, 1 kg costs less than a fast food dish. However, it is important to have complete knowledge of checking whether the mussels... - 47.4263
Apple And Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad dressing that combines the refreshing taste of apple juice with almond butter to create a unique and delicious vinaigrette to fancy up any simple tossed salad. - 117.483
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce is quite delicious! I would suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce and enjoy the rich taste. Here€™s our Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce recipe. Check out and let me... - 41.4911
Salmon And Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heavily grease casserole with butter or oil.
Spread spinach leaves evenly over the bottom and sprinkle with shallots.
Place salmon on spinach, skin-side down.
Pour lemon juice over salmon and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and... - 32.1917
Rock Cornish Game Hens With Brown Rice
Sprinkle birds inside and out with salt.
In a large frying pan, melt the 1/2 cup butter; add 6 sprigs rosemary (or 1 1/2 teaspoons) and heat 5 minutes.
Remove rosemary with slotted spoon.
Put another sprig rosemary (or 1/4 teaspoon) in cavity of each... - 40.5236
Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook farfalle 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic, shallots... - 37.3343
1. Heat broth to boiling in a saucepan; reduce heat to a simmer.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
3. Stir in rice and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add wine and c - 29.1028
Liver With Herbs
1. Remove pipes from liver and slice them.
2. Dredge livers in flour.
3. In a frying pan melt butter and olive oil.
4. Add liver and fry quickly on both sides to brown.
5. Stir in finely chopped mushrooms, herbs and shallot.
6. Stir fry... - 40.8291
Seared Sea Scallops With Cranberries And Hickory Nuts
1. In a small bowl, whisk 1 teaspoon of the olive oil along with the vinegar, then add the shallot and whisk again thoroughly, also season the vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper
2. In a bowl, put the greens together, then spoon the vinaigrette... - 46.9263
Rosy Creamed Cannelloni
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Spread cannelloni in a buttered baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with water. Place the butter-coated side of a sheet of aluminum foil over cannelloni and bake for 10 minutes.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook... - 33.0445
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut apart at joints.
Place meat in a 4 to 5-quart casserole or ovenproof pan and add salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, shallots, wine, and water.
Cover tightly and bake in a 250° oven until meat is so tender it... - 39.6035
Prime Rib With Bordelaise Sauce
Wine flavored meats are great for lunches and here is one such recipe to make outdoor. Check out Joanie and Deen showing how to cook Prime Rib with Bordelaise Sauce in an outdoor cast iron oven. Fill a glass with your favorite wine and enjoy this with it! - 99.128
Fresh Herb Chump Chops
Cut pockets into chops, push Fresh Herb Stuffing into pockets.
Brush chops with Mustard Butter.
Barbecue, brushing frequently with Mustard Butter.
Fresh Herb Stuffing: Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Mustard Butter: Combine all ingredients., beat until... - 34.2175
Seared Scallops With Shaved Asparagus And Pea Puree
1. Trim the ends and shave the asparagus using a peeler, set aside.
2. Roughly chop the shallots and crush the 4 garlic cloves.
3. Season the scallops with salt and pepper, set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, add shaved asparagus, a few... - 130.073
Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Chicken is straightforward yet wonderfully full of flavor. For those whose mouths water at the smell of bacon, try this delicious recipe. Roasted chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and served with a warm orange wine sauce.... - 115.029
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 45.8582
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7375
Duck Legs With Fine Herbs
In a large pan, melt the butter and saute the duck legs for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Add the shallots and fine herbs.
Brown for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the white wine, chicken broth and water.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour over low heat.
Thicken the... - 43.1592
Pasta With Chicken And Fiddleheads In A Garlic Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute, or until reduced to half.
Add stock and cook for approx. 3 minutes, or until reduced to half.
Add cream... - 43.7603
Wash and dry fish; season both sides with salt and pepper.
Marinate in olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, and parsley 4 to 5 hours.
Place fish in buttered baking dish; coat top with mustard.
Sprinkle cheese on top, then crumbs that have been combined with... - 39.9491
Quail With Port Sauce
1) In a shallow bowl, add bread crumbs, thyme, rosemary and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
2) In another shallow bowl add the all-purpose flour.
3) In a third bowl, beat the eggs with water.
4) Take the boneless quails and brush them with... - 45.3913
Grilled Duck With Pepper Jelly Glaze
1. Mix salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary in a small bowl. Cut a few shallow slashes across the skin of the breasts. Rub the seasoning blend onto skin side of each breast. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 but no more than 6 hours.
2. Prepare a... - 37.8673
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Glaze
Butterfly the turkey breast, leaving skin on, by cutting halfway through and opening up.
Then pound it slightly with a mallet to even the shape.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make the dressing, soak the dried cranberries in the red wine for 30... - 41.8264
Shad Roe Casserole With Herbs
Rinse roes carefully; lay side by side in shallow earthenware casserole.
Pour in wine, stock, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
Bring stock to boil; simmer roes gently 12 minutes.
Drain roes; reserve cooking stock for another use.
Dry the roes on... - 41.0759
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 48.4659
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 46.6921
Delice De Veau
Delice De Veau is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Delice De Veau dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.1848
First prepare stuffing: melt butter in a small pan and cook shallot or scallion until soft; cool.
Combine ham with veal, breadcrumbs and herbs.
Add shallot, season well and stir in the beaten egg to bind the mixture.
Bone chicken, rub the inside with salt and... - 43.3615
Parmesan Chicken With Tomato Tagliatelle
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, add 1 ounce butter. Finely chop the rosemary, crush the garlic
and add both to the butter with the cheese and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a... - 46.7929
Grilled Salmon With Wild Rice Croquettes And Red Pepper Coulis
1)Cook rice until firm and open.
2)Combine together 4 tablespoons of butter and some flour. Then add in milk and gradually boil it. Continue to simmer over reduced heat. This is Bechamel sauce.
3)Stir fry shallots in remaining butter.... - 46.8809
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
3. Stir in shallots and pepper.
4. Stir frequently and cook for 15 minutes.
5. Add tomato, prunes, honey, rosemary, cinnamon, salt, and... - 48.0964
Wild Mushroom Rugelach
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
For years I've been making classic sweet rugelach for winter holidays. When my friend Alan gave me a large supply of wild mushrooms, I was thinking about... - 37.0257
Rack Of Lamb roast
There can be nothing as luscious as this Rack of Lamb. I like cooking them because the recipe is simple and easy. Enjoy this great recipe for Minted Rack of Lamb! Rack of Lamb is home cooking at its best! - 36.6479
Pan Roasted Pheasant Breast With Oven Braised Leg Ragout
Join Chef Jonathan Cartwright as he makes pan roasted pheasant breast with a oven braised leg ragout and discuss great French wines. Watch this fantastic video that shares some wonderful cooking tips and great techniques. Try out this recipe for a perfect... - 110.862
Chicken Fricassee With Watercress
1. In a small mixing bowl, Combine the yogurt, cream, cornstarch mixture, thyme and rosemary and set aside.
2. In a Large heavy bottomed skillet,
3. Melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the carrots and sauté in the butter for 2-3... - 47.4722
1. In a pan melt butter. Add diced bacon and fry it.
2. Fry the whole pigeons in fat until brown. Drain out and keep aside.
3. Add vegetables and sautÃ© until most of the fat is absorbed.
4. Stir in flour to absorb remaining fat.
5. Pour the stock... - 41.2556
Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until golden, approx.5 minutes.
Add to mushrooms and cook just until onions are wilted.
Add and cook on a medium heat until sauce becomes thicker,... - 40.0339
Potato Spinach Gratin
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together egg, milk and heavy whipping cream.
3. Add in the rosemary, salt, pepper and shallots. Whisk again and add in the garlic.
4. Incorporate onion and ricotta cheese.... - 0
Mike Monahan Tv Spot Pork Tenderloin With Bacon Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Cut and remove the silver skin of pork tenderloin.
3. Season pork with salt and pepper.
4. Place a skillet on flame and saute smoked bacon in it until crispy.
5. On paper towel, place crisped bacon to... - 0
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 40.8234
Roast Chicken With Brown Rice Stuffing
Marinate whole roasting chicken in 1/2 cup sherry for 3 to 4 hours.
Bring chicken stock to boil in saucepan, add rice and butter; cover and simmer for 20 minutes. (The rice will not be done.) Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15... - 43.0711
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 107.569
Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for... - 47.7344
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 41.1378
Petite Blue Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Lightly butter each cup of 12 cup mini muffin tin. If your mini muffin pan does NOT have removable bottoms, I would recommend using paper cups in each cup.
Put all gingersnap crust ingredients (except butter) into food... - 30.4942
Italian Lobster Raviolo
Would you like to try out a classic lobster dish? Here is an excellent video that shares an elegant and spectacular recipe for lobster raviolo with portobello, blanched scallions and lobster cream sauce. Watch this video and you would surely have a great... - 120.555
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 116.354
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 133.166