- » Rosemary Seasoned Steak
Rosemary Seasoned Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary seasoned steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary seasoned steak recipes.
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 29.1202
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks With Rosemary And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Preheat charcoal or grill pan to high.
2. Lightly coat both sides of tuna steaks with vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle olive oil over the fish, coating both sides.
3. Grill tuna for 2 minutes on each si - 25.4092
Rosemary Garlic Steak Recipe (pan Seared)
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well... - 106.942
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Rosemary Scented Fish Steaks
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet; add coated fish.
Turning once, pan-fry fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned and fish tests done.
Arrange fish on a platter;... - 40.5224
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 42.0554
French Style Steaks And Skewers Of Rosemary Scented Morels
1.Prepare a fire in a grill.
2.Thread morels on 4 skewers.
(If you are using wooden skewers, first soak in water to cover for 20-30 minutes.) 3.Sprinkle mushrooms with 1 teaspoon pepper and the 3/4 teaspoon salt and dot with the... - 39.7483
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 105.409
Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck roasts fingerling potatoes with garlic cloves, basting oil, and fresh rosemary to infuse them with great flavor and aroma. These potatoes go very well with lamb, steak or roasts. This recipe is great both hot and cold. - 126.785
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Swordfish With Rosemary Aioli
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate aioli until ready to use or for up to 2 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with oil.
Arrange fish on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once... - 39.2563
Savory Italian Seasoning Salt
1) In a blender moving at low speed, drop in red chile peppers, garlic, onion, oregano, basil, parsley, salt and rosemary one by one.
2) Put the lid on the blender, turn the speed to high and blend to get a finely powdered mixture.
3) The... - 34.7449
Rib Eye Steaks With Mixed Mushroom Saute
Place steaks on plate.
Press peppercorns and rosemary onto both sides.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary and saute 30 seconds.
Add all mushrooms and saute until beginning to... - 41.3687
Rolled Flank Steak
Combine crackers, tomato juice, celery, butter and seasonings.
Mix together well.
Spread stuffing on scored slice of steak to 1-inch of edge.
Roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Insert metal skewers or tie in sixplaces.
Cut between skewers or string to mark... - 42.5841
Cheesy Steak Bruschetta
So, you have guests today at 4 and you don’t know what to cook and there is also nothing much to cook…what will you do? Well, make cheesy steak bruschetta. The recipe is very simple and delicious bruschetta will be made in less than 30 minutes. Seasoned... - 118.94
On rack in broiling pan broil lamb, turning once, until done, 6 to 8 minutes on each side depending on thickness of steaks.
While meat is broiling, in 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add mushrooms and cook,... - 32.2081
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.65
Trim the steaks of fat and remove the strip of grizzle along the edge (prevents curling while cooking).
Blend the seasonings together and rub into steak.
Leave steaks for 30 minutes.
Cook over medium coals to desired doneness. - 22.7241
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary in butter,
until the mushrooms are brown; keep warm.
2) In an iron skillet, melt the butter until hot and bubbly, then fry the steak quickly.
3 ) Add the mashed garlic, salt and pepper to... - 45.8852
New York Strip Steak With Balsamic Glaze
Holly makes a deliciously seared New York strip steak with brown rice, white asparagus, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and a balsamic glaze. Might as well call it "foreplay filet." :-p - 112.716
Grilled Hanger Steak With Bacon Chimichurri
1. Marinate the steak: In a large, shallow dish, combine the smashed garlic, chopped thyme and rosemary, red wine, minced red onion and olive oil. Stir well, then add the steaks and turn to coat them thoroughly in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate the... - 33.2079
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Skewered Steak And Mushrooms
1.Wash the mushrooms.
2.In a large bowl, put wine and add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salad oil, catsup and seasoning.
4.Chop the meat in squares measuring 2 inch.
5.Combine mushroom and meat in a bowl and pour the sauce... - 46.0543
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 285 degree F.
2. On a small piece of foil, place garlic and drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt and warp it nicely.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper liberally on steak. Pour olive oil and rub to coat evenly. Set aside.
4. In a... - 111.801
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.3258
How To Make Tuscan T- Bone
These tuscan T-bones are something special, which your guest are going to appreciate and remember forever. Cooking up the T-bones in tuscan style is quite a simple process. Follow the given tips to grill the T-bones, as per the demonstration in the video. - 124.845
Fish Steaks Epicurean
1. Preheat the grill to moderate heat.
2. Season the fish steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a bottle, take salad oil and vinegar; add rosemary and shake well.
4. Let the bottle sit at room temperature for a minimum of 60... - 40.1638
Combine oil, peppercorns, garlic and herbs in small bowl.
Rub mixture on both sides of each steak.
Cover and refrigerate.
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Place steaks on grid over medium heat.
Grill, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium or... - 34.4006
Excel Beef Bistro Style New York Strip Steaks
1. Combine rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Sprinkle half of herb mixture on steaks; reserve remaining mixture.
2. Grill or saute steaks until cooked to desired doneness.
3. For sauteed steaks,slice shallots and cook in the pan drippings until golden brown... - 37.2936
Wipe steak with paper towels.
Place on cutting board, pierce all over using a two tined kitchen fork.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients.
Spread steak with 1/2 the crumb mixture.
Press the crumbs into the steak, using the bottom of a heavy cup or mug.
Turn... - 36.1768
Super Hamburger Steaks
Dredge meat in flour; brown slowly.
Season with salt and pepper; add onions.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and simmer slowly for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove roast from pan; add more water and thicken for gravy - 33.1049
Pan Seared Sirloin Steak
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Blot steak with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Coat one side of steak with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with garlic and remaining ingredients; coat again with cooking spray.
3. Heat a grill pan or ovenproof skillet over... - 29.0608
Swiss Steak With Applesauce
1. Cut round steak into 6 serving size pieces.
2. Season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Dredge the steak pieces with seasoned flour.
4. Use a meat hammer or edge of a saucer to lightly flatten the steaks.
5. Dredge again with flour.... - 42.3056
Tuscan Style Grilled Tuna Steaks
1) Rinse the tuna steaks and pat them dry.
2) Using finest side of box or hand grater, take out the lemon zest.
3) On top of zest, pile rosemary and parsley.
4) On top of herabs, pile garlic with seasoning or coarse salt and pepper.
5)... - 41.5712
Steaks Diane With Red Onion Compote
1. Season the steaks with the salt and pepper, and rub evenly with the mustard.
2. In a saucepan, put together onions, honey, vinegar, wine, and rosemary and cook over low heat for 30 minutes until thickened and syrupy.
3. Remove and... - 48.4659
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 44.4785
Steak & Guinness Pie
Tired of serving the same savory pies over and over? Then watch this video and try something different the next time you have guests over. This recipe is sure to please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments! - 107.863
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 89.3673
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Biff-Ka-Shab is a simple dish and is quite easy to prepare too. It is indeed the seasonings that play a part in adding to the flavor of Biff-Ka-Shab. Just give this yummy Biff-Ka-Shab a try. - 40.0547
Sirloin With Balsamic Vinegar
MARINADE: In large shallow dish, combine wine, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper and oregano.
Pat steak dry and add to dish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Remove steak and pat dry; pour... - 46.2684
Veal Florentine (vitello Alla Fiorentina)
Saute the onion in the oil for about two minutes.
Add garlic and cook for another minute.
Add meat and brown well on all sides.
Add tomatoes, rosemary, wine and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook over a low heat for about 30 minutes or until meat is... - 31.1115
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Coulis
Place the oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, bread crumbs, oregano, thyme, rosemary, pepper and salt in a blender and pulse until very smooth and thick.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 36.8007
Place the swordfish steaks in a bowl and season.
Add the wine, rosemary, garlic and mint to the bowl, coat the steaks fully, and marinate for at least an hour.
Drain the fish, reserving the marinade.
Brush a large griddle pan or barbecue grill with a little... - 46.8809
Lamb With Vegetables
Season steaks with mixture of rosemary, salt, and pepper.
In skillet, brown steaks on both sides in hot shortening.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook till tender.
Add mushrooms, tomatoes, and wine.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 30 minutes; uncover... - 43.5521
Grilled Tuna With Navy Bean Ragu
1) In a pot, place the beans, cover with water and bring to a boil. Then simmer on a low heat for about 45 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserve 3/4 cup cooking water, keep aside.
2) In a non-metallic bowl, mix 1 tablespoon olive oil,... - 44.152
Hot Pot Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Using a sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the lamb steaks.
2. Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper to taste and arrange them on a baking sheet (cookie sheet).
3. Alternate layers of sliced... - 37.1223
Rib Eyes With Grilled Garlic
Tear off a 24 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half crosswise.
Trim to make a 12-inch square.
Remove the papery outer layers from garlic head.
Cut off and discard about 1/2 inch from top of garlic head to expose the garlic cloves.
Place garlic head in... - 34.4232
Stuffed Ham Roll
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and fry for about 4 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a bowl, add the apricots, breadcrumbs and rosemary and mix well.
2. Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one... - 34.776
Creamy Herbed Salmon
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Place butter or margarine and dill in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Place in preheated oven until butter or margarine melts.
Stir in lemon juice.
Gently rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange... - 40.7559
Tropical Veal Birds
Pound veal steak.
Cut into pieces 5-10 cm (2-4 in).
Mix minced veal with onion, breadcrumbs, beaten egg, rosemary, salt, and freshly ground black pepper to make stuffing.
Rub veal steaks with clove of garlic.
Place 1 tablespoon of stuffing on each piece of... - 39.3287
Seared Beef With Wild Mushrooms And Balsamic
1. In a large shallow dish, rub the beef with 1teaspoon of oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to marinate the beef for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
3. Remove the beef from the... - 43.2426
Chef shares a great recipe "Beef Roulades". See the site for more Chef recipes. Quality Japanese and German knife sets and reviews. USA made Chef blocks and chopping boards. Knife sharpeners and more. - 0
Leg Of Lamb With Provencal Herb Rub
To make the Provencal herb rub, combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, crushing them between your fingers as you mix.
In another small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
Score any fat along the edges of steaks to prevent curling while cooking.
Brush both sides... - 39.477
Plum Creek Cellars Grilled Tenderloin
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, wine, catsup, Worcestershire, onion, cornstarch, rosemary, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir over high heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Let marinade cool, or to chill quickly, nest pan in a... - 32
Killarney Hot Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F, Gas Mark 3.
2) Combine the meat, rosemary and seasoning.
3) Take a casserole and place about one-third of the potato slices in the bottom of it.
4) Place the second layer of potatoes after adding half the... - 45.2026
Christmas Prime Rib With Bacon
1. In a small bowl, combine rosemary, thyme, and crisp bacon.
2. In a roasting pan, place prime rib and season it with topping mixture and steak rub.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place rib in oven and roast for 45 minutes.
5. Add... - 0
Halibut With Lemon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Grease a baking dish with a little of the butter.
Remove the bone from the center of each halibut steak.
Sprinkle the fish steaks with salt and pepper and arrange them in the baking dish.
Melt the remaining butter in a... - 43.2615
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
Baked Halibut With Orange And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Rinse halibut in cold water; pat dry.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil in the bottom of an 11 x 9 x 2-inch oval gratin dish or similar baking dish.
Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper; sprinkle evenly with rosemary.
Place fish in one layer in... - 40.6519
Beef 'n' Barley Stew
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 cup water, the tomato paste, and broth mix, stirring to dissolve tomato paste. Add barley and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 1/2 minutes.
2. Add... - 31.1501
Stir Fried Beef With Peppers
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and... - 46.5139
Cook lasagne noodles in boiling, salted water until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, add steak, cook, stirring, until browned.
Add all other ingredients, cook until meat is tender.
Place half the noodles in... - 39.6193
1) In a 10 inch skillet, mix together the mushrooms, beef, garlic and onion.
2) Cook the ingredients on a medium flame until the meat becomes brown.
3) Stir the mixture to crumble the ingredients.
4) Drain the drippings from the skillet.
5) Now, add... - 44.4534
Beef And Onion Stew
In a heavy-bottomed casserole, brown meat in olive oil.
Add wine, vinegar, seasonings, tomato puree, and honey.
Add enough water to cover meat comfortably.
Bring to the boil, cover, and simmer until meat is just tender (about 1 1/2... - 41.9327
Savory Pork Roast With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, herbs and seasoning.
3. Reserving ½ teaspoon of the herb seasoning, rub the remaining seasoning on the pork roast. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine apples,... - 47.0758
Garlic Roasted Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the fat and any cartilage from the lamb.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make 1 inch deep cut slashes all over the leg of lamb.
4. Season the lamb... - 40.3502
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut off stem ends of peppers, and scoop out seeds and membrane.
Parboil peppers 5 minutes in boiling salted water to cover.
Fry onions and garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
Add meat, and fry, stirring constantly, until thoroughly... - 41.5667
Wash and pat dry the tuna.
Place in a shallow pan.Combine the garlic, wine, lemon juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings in a small mixing bowl.
Pour over the tuna and marinate for 4 hours.
SAUCE: Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing... - 35.7493
Healthy Sautéed Mushrooms
Cooking mushrooms to make a healthy flavorful meal was never so easy. This video offers great flavoring and serving suggestions and wonderful health tips too. Watch this video and gear up for some healthy food menus to amaze your family. - 109.014
Mustard And Herb Healthy Roasted Beef With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim all the extra fat and the cartilage from the beef roast.
3. Rub the meat with salt and pepper to season.
4. In a food processor or blender small... - 42.8452
Wegmans Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
This is a nice change from the standard boiled, steam or microwaved veggie dishes. Easy to make, does not take a lot of time and perfect to accompany holiday roasts. The honey-butter drizzle gives just the right amount of sweetness without overpowering the... - 134.901