- » Rosemary Roll
Rosemary Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary roll recipes.
Rosemary Dinner Rolls
1 In a small saucepan, warm the milk and 3 tablespoons of the butter over low heat until the butter melts.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool to lukewarm (105°-11 5° F).
Add the yeast, sugar, salt, and rosemary to the milk-butter mixture and let stand... - 37.3582
Soften yeast in the warm water in a bowl.
Blend in biscuit mix, cheese, and rosemary; beat vigorously Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a ball.
Cover and let rest 5 minutes.
Form into a roll about 12 inches long.
Cut into 12 equal... - 31.5248
Herbed Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Unroll dough. Separate into 8 triangles. Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon rosemary.
3. Roll up, and bake as package label directs. - 21.6867
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 44.9488
Rosemary Onion Rolls
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease 10 muffin cups.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat.
Add olive oil and onions; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring frequently.
Add whipping cream, rosemary and salt; cook an additional 2 minutes,... - 33.4102
Rosemary Cream Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out crescent dough into a rectangle; do not pull them apart.
Place block of cream cheese into center of the dough and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
Tie up the dough into a knot by twisting and pinching the sides of the... - 23.946
Turkey Cutlets With Rosemary And Corn Meal Dusted Ravioli
1) Heat a large pot, boil water over high heat and cover.
2) Add required salt and cook ravioli to package directions to al dente.
3) On a plate, pour cornmeal and mix with grated cheese, then mix in nutmeg and black pepper.
4) Take a medium sized... - 44.5774
Sweet Rosemary Cutlets
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. To prepare the cutlets, in the thin outer fat covering of each make 2 slits, insert a rosemary sprig into each one and place in a shallow dish.
3. To make marinade, in a bowl mix wine, honey,... - 37.8538
Rosemary Parmesan Twists
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll puff pastry into a 10 x 14 inch rectangle.
Whisk egg and water together and lightly brush onto the pastry with a pastry brush.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and rosemary (add a little pepper here if you like).
Cut the pastry... - 25.4522
Rosemary Veal Roast
Mix the olive oil or melted butter with the papri-ka, Kitchen Bouquet and brown sugar.
Crush together in a plate the salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
Make incisions in the meat here and there with the point of a knife.
Stuff each one with the mixture.
... - 39.3951
Grilled Lamb Chops With Rosemary Plum Sauce
Grilled lam chops with rosemary plum sauce is a delightful dish for serving at elegant dinner parties. Marinated with plum preserves and flavored withrosemary, the lamb chops are cooked on the grill and served hot. Best eaten with rice or dinner rolls, the... - 38.6996
Lamb Shoulder With Rosemary
This Lamb Shoulder With Rosemary is a fantastic flavorful dish ! Try this garlic and peppered lamb for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Lamb Shoulder With Rosemary. - 29.3502
Rosemary Foccacia Bread
I never imagined Rosemary and vegetable would go so well together until I tried this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread recipe. I always thought vegetables were boring but this Rosemary Vegetable Foccacia Bread made me change my opinion. It will change yours... - 47.201
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.6892
Turkey With Rosemary
1) Slice the turkey diagonally into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2) Wash the mushrooms in cold water and drain. Discard the stem ends and slice.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the turkey to saute in butter for... - 47.0161
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 111.821
Rosemary And Kalamata Focaccia
1. Coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with cornnieal.
2. Roll dough to a 1.5 x 10-inch rectangle. Place on prepared pan, pressing to edges with fingers. Drizzle olive oil over dough, spreading evenly with fingers; sprinkle with olives and... - 32.8379
Braised Chicken With Rosemary
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the chicken portions in a 1 litre/2 pint lidded casserole.
Sprinkle the rosemary on top.
Derind the bacond rashers and stretch them with the back of a knife.
Cut them in half.
Drain the apricots.
Roll a piece of... - 34.2047
Veal Roast With Rosemary
1. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
2. Melt the fat in a heavy kettle or roasting pan, add the meat and brown on all sides. Place a rack under the meat, add the water, wine, one and one-half teaspoons salt, the garlic and... - 32.9197
Combine yeast and 1/4 cup warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, remaining 1 cup warm water, 2 cups flour, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until mixture is well blended.
Cover and let... - 41.9248
Steak With Rosemary Cheese Butter
Soften margarine, butter and cream cheese to room temperature Beat until well combined, mix in rosemary and garlic.
Spoon mixture onto a piece of foil and roll up into a sausage shape, freeze until ready to serve.
Grill steaks on a rack until just... - 27.6068
Rib Eye Steak With Rosemary Cheese Butter
1. Soften margarine, butter and cream cheese to room temperature. Mix until well combined, mix in rosemary and garlic. Spoon mixture onto a piece of foil and roll up into a sausage shape, freeze until ready to serve.
2. Grill steaks on a rack until just... - 29.403
Rosemary And Red Chili Focaccia
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a large cookie sheet or 12-inch pizza pan and grease it.
3. In a large bowl, add flour mixture with yeast, rosemary and red pepper and mix well.
4. Mix 1 cup hot water, olive oil and 1 egg until the... - 42.3494
Focaccia With Rosemary And Garlic
1. Brush a 10 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat or roll dough to fit pan. Brush surface with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, and coarse salt over dough. Indent surface of dough by pressing all over with your... - 21.9289
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 31.8538
Rosemary And Sea Salt Focaccia
1. Sift the flour and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the yeast, then make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Pour in the water and 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil. Mix well, adding a little more water if the mixture seems too dry.
2. Turn the... - 39.5073
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
Celeriac Fritters With Caper And Rosemary Aioli
1) Making the rosemary oil: To a pan, add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Add oil enough to cover the sprigs. Heat over gentle flame for a few minutes only.
2) Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mins. Strain the oil through a sieve into a jug. There... - 45.3418
Rosemary Orange Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add orange juice, honey, oil, rosemary, salt, orange peel and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic,... - 42.7654
Spiced Shoulder Of Lamb With Rosemary
Spiced Shoulder of Lamb with Rosemary is one of the best roasted lamb dishes that I have come across. Can you suggest some really good side courses that best go with the Spiced Shouldr of Lamb? - 38.6234
Saltimbocca Alla Romana - Fillets Of Veal With Rosemary
1. Thinly slice the veal into 8 portions and top it with a slice of ham and few sage leaves.
2. Roll over the flour to coat it.
3. Take a skillet, heat little butter and oil, and add the veal slices and fry the top side first until the sage leaves... - 40.9152
Rosemary Mint Wine Jelly
In a food processor or blender blend together the mint, the rosemary, and 1 cup of the wine until the herbs are chopped fine and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
In a small saucepan bring the remaining 1 cup wine to a boil, add it to the herb mixture, and let... - 32.3817
Beer Braised Beef With Rosemary-scented Gnocchi
Welcome back to the Food Lab, I'm going to make some serious autumnal comfort food today; I'll show you how to make the most out of some very inexpensive ingredients. I'm braising beef in beer, and then I am going to show you how easy it is to make gnocchi.... - 0
Chicken Saltimbocca With Rosemary Infused Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Corn side: On an aluminum foil sheet, place the corn and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Season all sides of the corn with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap each corn ear... - 0
Rosemary Apricot Chicken
In cup, mix salt, rosemary, pepper, and garlic.
Rub rosemary mixture over chicken quarters; cover and refrigerate in large bowl about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken quarters, skinned side up, in 2 large roasting pans (about 17" by 11 1/2 each)... - 35.3016
Peach Rosemary Jam
Pour boiling water over rosemary in a small saucepan; cover tightly and set aside 10 minutes.
Strain through cheesecloth and add water to make 3/4 cup.
Put peaches through food chopper, using medium blade.
(There should be about 1% cups.) In a... - 37.687
Rosemary Peppered Rib Roast
Cut six 1-inch slits in beef roast.
Insert garlic slivers in slits.
In small bowl, combine pepper and rosemary.
Rub or sprinkle mixture on all sides of roast.
Place fat-side down on roasting rack.
Estimate total cooking time at 12 to 15 minutes per... - 30.5859
French Beans With Garlic & Rosemary
1. Top but don't tail the beans as that beautiful long nose is nothing but good bean, so why in heaven's name pinch it off? Drop the beans into a pot of rolling water and boil for 6 minutes. French beans are so often underdone in the name of crunchiness; they... - 29.653
Crab Crepes Rosemary
Prepare Crepes and keep warm.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large saucepan.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook until lightly browned.
Remove mushrooms from saucepan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Heat remaining butter in saucepan and blend in flour,... - 42.2252
Crisp Rosemary Pepper Breadsticks
Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Gradually add hot water and olive oil, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add rosemary and pepper; beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Gradually... - 40.1136
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until htr.
Add onion and garlic; saute until render.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, and let stand 5 minutes.
Add warm skim milk, reserved... - 37.4204
Eggplant And Red Pepper Pizza With Rosemary
1. Pour 1 1/2 cups of warm water into a large bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let stand until it dissolves, about 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 2 cups of the flour. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and the remaining
3 cups flour.... - 48.996
Crusty Rolls Stuffed With Tomatoes And Grilled
Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place over medium coals on the grill, or under broiler. Cook on each side until tender and no longer pink. Transfer to a warm platter and set aside.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Rub each side of the... - 36.8246
Chicken Rolls With Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
1. Start out pre-heating your cooker to 270 degrees.
2. Rinse 4 large boneless chicken breasts.
3. Place the breasts in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag one at a time.
4. Using a tenderizing mallet and or a rolling pin, pond down the breast until its... - 107.885
This cabbage roll recipe is a stuffed roll recipe made with ground beef flavored with a three herb medley. Cooked along with onions and tomato puree for flavor, the cabbage roll is served with the pan gravy poured over it and is one delicious side for meals. - 47.4071
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.2224
Dinner Rolls - Recipe
These homemade dinner rolls are enriched with tasty ingredients to make your holiday table special and inviting! - 125.878
Pork Rolls With Celery
Chop onions and tomatoes.
Cut celery stalks in half lengthwise, then into thin slices.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add onions tomatoes, and celery; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender.
Cut each pork slice in half;... - 39.2375
Let's cook with Deborah an easy recipe for any kind of occasion: the veal rolls with ham and cheese, super-tasty and appetizing! - 134.232
Stuffed Lamb Roll
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl make a stuffing by combining the onion, garlic, olives, herbs, 1 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
If the lamb comes from the butcher rolled and tied, untie and unroll it,... - 40.4414
Stuffed Veal Rolls
Trim connective tissue and any fat from meat.
Place meat between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, allowing several inches between pieces.
Pound meat gently but firmly with a flat-surfaced mallet until meat is about 1/16 inch thick.
Following natural division of meat... - 42.1431
Stuffed Turkey Roll
The stuffed turkey roll is a meat roll made with pork and turkey breast. Prepared with a filling of ground pork and spinach with herbs for flavor, the stuffed turkey roll is spiced with garlic and cooked in the oven. Roasted with a butter and pan drippings... - 45.9363
Roast Leg Of Lamb
This roast leg of lamb is a simple herbed lamb recipe made with a handful of ingredients. Easy yet elegant, this leg of lamb is prepared with a rosemary, garlic, mustard rub. Roasted to doneness, it is quickly prepared and can be served with mint jelly or... - 38.3919
Stuffed Ham Roll
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and fry for about 4 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a bowl, add the apricots, breadcrumbs and rosemary and mix well.
2. Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one... - 32.5472
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 34.0678
Place each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, rosemary, and salt.
Place one slice of cheese in center of each piece of chicken.
Top with one-fourth... - 36.2563
Hank Steak Roll
Lightly score 1 side of beef flank steak in a 1 inch diamond pattern; reserve.Combine oil and garlic in 8 inch microwave safe dish.
Microwave at high 1 minute.
Add parsley, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and allspice; mix well.
Spread mixture on unscored side... - 36.5949
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 42.338
1 Lightly grease two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans or one 12- or 13-inch pizza pan. Set aside.
2 Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions for basic dough, using the 1 egg and substituting the 2 tablespoons olive oil for the margarine called for... - 26.7316
Grant Street Pilaf
Grant Street Pilaf is a perfect side dish to chicken, lamb or pork. Grant Street Pilaf is definitely one of my favorites to serve my family and friends. So follow the instructions, roll up your sleeves and serve this supper yummy Grant Street Pilaf side dish. - 32.163
Stuffed Shoulder Of Lamb
In a pan combine fruit, onion, lemon peel, rosemary, and the 2/3 cup water.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat, stirring often, until liquid is absorbed
Sprinkle inside of lamb with salt and pepper to taste.
Spread 1/2 of fruit mixture over inside... - 37.1092
Onion flatbread is a savory and rosemary flavored flatbread recipe. Prepared with flour and moistened with water, the onion batter is yeast leavened. Topped with dried rosemary and onion rings, it is oven baked for a lovely and crispy bread - 41.9674
Turawkey Rolled Loaf With Herbal Stuffing
After processing into dough like consistency, roll out flat into 1/2 inch
high on Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 2 hrs at 105 degrees. Flip over on to screen and add layer of stuffing then roll into a log. Continue to let dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 degrees.... - 35.1209
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 46.9176
Crispy Herb Rolls
Preheat oven to 375F.
With serrated bread knife, completely trim crust from bread.
Cut loaf in half, lengthwise.
Make a cut down center of each half, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Then make 3 cuts crosswise, being careful not to cut all the... - 34.3399
Herbed Chicken Rolls
Blend cheese with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, chives, garlic salt, rosemary and red pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
Spread in a square, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill until very firm.
Place each boned chicken thigh between sheets of... - 39.8967
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
In small bowl combine garlic powder, rosemary and salt.
Sprinkle over chicken.
Lay 1/2 slice cheese on each piece.
Top with 4 asparagus spears.
Fold long edges of chicken breast over asparagus; secure with wooden pick.
Sprinkle chicken rolls on all sides with... - 43.86
Herbed Parmesan Rolls
1. Combine butter, sugar, and salt into a large bowl; pour the scalded milk over all and stir until butter is melted.
2. Beat in about 1 cup of the flour.
3. Soften yeast in water and add to the flour mixture.
4. Gradually add about one half of the remaining... - 42.4512
Hamburger Potato Roll
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the drippings, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the ground beef. Add the egg.
3. Soften the bread in water, press out the excess water and add... - 36.6123
Tomato Herb Rolls
1. In a small bowl, pour the boiling water over the tomatoes. Let stand about 5 minutes; drain well.
2. In another small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
3. In a food processor, combine the flour and salt.... - 36.4549
Mustard-coated Lamb Roll
Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Mustard-Coated Lamb Roll both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 29.0693
Spitted Lamb Roll With Ginger-pineapple Glaze
Rub lamb with split garlic clove; sprinkle meat with 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and rosemary.
Insert spit through lamb, balancing it evenly; form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil and place at the front of the fire to catch drippings.
Set spit in motion; roast... - 35.8882
Rolled Turkey Roast With Herbs
1.Place cloves of garlic inside the turkey roast.
2.For the glaze, combine butter,marjoram, rosemary, parsley and pepper.
3.In a cooking bag, place roast and pour in the glaze.
4.Seal bag and take care to leave a small opening for steam to... - 39.9776
Rolled Flank Steak
Combine crackers, tomato juice, celery, butter and seasonings.
Mix together well.
Spread stuffing on scored slice of steak to 1-inch of edge.
Roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Insert metal skewers or tie in sixplaces.
Cut between skewers or string to mark... - 40.36
Pesce Spada Rollotini Rolled Swordfish
1. To prepare the pat swordfish steaks dry, trim away skin and dark connective tissue and place between wax paper sheets.
2. Using rubber mallet, pound fish steaks as you would do with chicken or veal cutlets.
3. Out of the thin slices make several... - 40.4802
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls is simply the most yummy dish I have had! It is a sumptuous and elegant lamb preparation that is perfect for parties! Ttry the Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls for yourself! - 43.7619
Rolled Stuffed Breast Of Lamb
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, cut through the centre of the meat removing the small bones.
2. Trim the lean meat stuck to bones, chop and reserve for stuffing.
3. Rub lemon juice and freshly milled pepper on inside surface of lamb. Keep... - 44.2652
Grilled Herbed Italian Sausage
Form each piece of sausage into a coil.
Secure by inserting skewer horizontally through open end of sausage.
Place sausages in shallow glass dish; add wine and herbs, turning sausages to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
Drain sausages;... - 27.1188
You must have tested a variety of cutlets, but what about boar cutlets. Well, the video here shows how to make succulent cutlets from boar meats. The dish makes a great appetizer and can be served as a party food too. Watch the video for more… - 121.301
Pork Cutlets In White Wine
Trim off all of the fat from the cutlets, cut the fat into small pieces and pound these to a paste with the garlic, the rosemary, a little salt and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
Spread this paste on both sides of each cutlet.
Heat the oil in a skillet large... - 32.5052
Breakfast Sausage Bread
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble sausage.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Beat 1 egg; set aside.
To sausage... - 44.4999
Orange Pork Casserole
Rub the pork all over with the garlic halves, then discard the garlic.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Lay the pork on a flat working surface and sprinkle over the allspice, orange rind and rosemary.
Roll up the meat and tie with string at 2.5 cm/1 in... - 43.6127
Fruit Stuffed Loin Of Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Rub the pork with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
3. Roll the pork out flat. Spread the pineapple, prunes, and apple over the meat.
4. Roll the meat together and tie with a string. Insert meat thermometer.
5. Place pork roll on a... - 36.5234
Paupiettes De Boeuf
1) Pre-heat the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3.
2) On a flat surface, spread the slices of beef with sausage meat.
3) Add some salt and pepper, along with a little crushed rosemary.
4) Roll up and close with cocktail sticks securely.
5) In... - 44.1371
1) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the chicken breasts.
2) With rolling pin or cutlet bat, beat the breasts until flatten.
3) Make the half slices of ham and place 2 slices on each breast. Ensure the ham does not cover the entire... - 45.8077
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Alternately thread cubes of pork and veal onto eight 9-inch skewers (preferably wooden ones). In a pie plate or shallow dish, whisk the egg with the water. On a piece of wax paper, mix the bread crumbs, rosemary, and pepper.... - 32.5405
Thaw the trout if using frozen.
Dry with paper towels and roll in the salt and flour.
Rub the rosemary inside the trout.
Heat the oil in a frying pan with the butter.
Lay the trout in the pan and fry for 5 minutes, turning several times.
Then pour over the... - 40.4416
Oat Chicken Pieces
1. Mix together the rolled oats, fresh rosemary and salt and pepper.
2. Brush each piece of chicken evenly with egg white, then coat in the oat mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6, for about 40 minutes or... - 31.104
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 38.8711
Onion Herb Focaccia
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, kneading dough and letting it rest as directed.
Divide dough in half.
Shape each half into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll or pat each ball of dough into a 9-inch round.
Place in 2 greased 9x1... - 29.9106
Broiled Veal Chops
Sprinkle 1 side of each veal chop with 1/4 each of the rosemary and pepper; place in jelly-roll pan.
Dot each chop with 1/2 teaspoon mar-garine and sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice; broil 6 inches from heat source for 5 minutes.
Turn chops over and... - 24.8459
Hot Herbed Meatballs
In a large bowl combine the pork and veal mince with the salt, rosemary, pepper, marjoram, thyme and nutmeg.
Roll into 2.5cm (1in) balls with floured hands.
Dip meatballs in beaten eggs to coat thoroughly, then roll in breadcrumbs which have been seasoned... - 30.3197
Lamb Grill Deluxe
Cut carrots into 3 or 4" lengths.
Cook in 1/2 to 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9" foil pan (can be made from heavy-duty aluminum foil).
Mix brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter, the lemon peel, and lemon juice; spoon... - 39.1463
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine olives, rosemary, oregano, garlic, and tomatoes on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Drizzle tomato mixture with oil; toss to coat.
Arrange tomatoes in a single layer, cut sides up.
Bake at 300 degrees for 2... - 42.5574
Stuffed Peppers In Tomato Sauce
Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove the white membrane and seeds.
Wash and drain.
Soak the roll in cold water.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Dice the feta and the peeled onions.
Press the tomatoes with their juice through a sieve.
In a bowl mix the ground... - 42.2351
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 43.0852