Rosemary Chicken Breast
- » Rosemary Orange Chicken Breast
Rosemary Orange Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary orange chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary orange chicken breast recipes.
Rosemary And Orange Chicken
Peel and slice one orange, squeeze the juice from the other.
In a large skillet heat the butter and add the chicken, fry until cooked through.
Sprinkle with rosemary and add the juice, and orange slices.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Spoon the rice... - 28.2202
Rosemary Orange Chicken
1) Take a medium sized bowl to combine soup, milk, marmalade and rosemary. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
4) Add chicken to brown both... - 41.9527
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 46.9172
Rosemary Rice With Chicken And Carrots
Not feeling like cooking up an elaborate dinner - don't worry; here is something most easy and delicious one-item meal which is also quite nutritious. This wholesome rice preparation has all - chicken, vegetable and also, delicate spices to flavor up. Go... - 108.27
Pound chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
In medium skillet, over medium heat, brown chicken on both sides in margarine and oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stir in onion, garlic, rosemary and cinnamon.
Cook and stir until onion is soft.
Blend in juice and... - 39.5806
Rosemary And Citrus Chicken
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and half of rosemary. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add onion and cook, stirring... - 19.4112
Turkey Breast With Orange Sauce
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge turkey in flour, coating all sides and reserving any remaining flour.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add turkey and cook over medium heat until golden, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and set... - 30.534
Chicken With Orange Slices Under The Skin
Cut 4 very thin slices from center of orange and set aside.
Use the remainder of the orange for juice for marinade.
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, seal bag... - 44.1521
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
If you haven't yet given this Mandarin Chicken Breasts a try, it is high time you did it's easier than you think. A very flavorful combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice your taste bubs are in for a feast of flavors with every bite of this Mandarin... - 48.207
Poached Chicken Breasts In Balsamic Vinegar
In a large frying pan, bring the stock to a boil.
Add the chicken; lower the heat and poach for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the inside is no longer pink when cut with a knife.
Transfer the chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Increase the heat to... - 30.5154
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
1) Take the chicken breasts and sprinkle salt on their insides.
2) In a large bowl, mix rice, 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil. Toss the mixture lightly.
3) Spoon the mixture into the chicken... - 42.9139
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 41.5675
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 48.078
Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Chicken is straightforward yet wonderfully full of flavor. For those whose mouths water at the smell of bacon, try this delicious recipe. Roasted chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and served with a warm orange wine sauce.... - 115.029
Orange Chicken With Pesto Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°.
Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry.
Season chicken with salt and pepper; place in a single layer in baking pan.
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit snugly inside the pan; set aside.
Pour orange juice over the chicken, tuck in 3... - 37.4704
Orange Marinated Chicken Fajitas
To make the orange marinade, combine the oranges, onion, chipotles, garlic, cilantro, herbs and salt in a food processor.
Pulse until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined and the result is a rather coarse puree.
Place the chicken breasts in a plastic... - 44.227
Orange Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2... - 46.7519
Mustard Orange Chicken
Combine wine, orange juice, and mustard in saute pan over medium-high heat and stir until well blended.
Add orange slices, onion, chicken, and rosemary and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Season to... - 31.5826
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the chicken breasts in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Drizzle the butter evenly over the breasts and sprinkle them with the paprika.
2. In a small bowl, combirie the onion, salt, rosemary, pepper, orange juice, and orange... - 32.7557
Boneless Garlic Orange Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Lay in a flat baking dish.
Combine the garlic, olive oil, orange zest and rosemary in a small bowl.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Lay chicken on one sheet of foil.
Top with the orange slices... - 35.134
Chicken Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Sprinkle the chicken with rosemary, paprika, salt and pepper.
3) Arrange the celery in a shallow baking dish.
4) Place the chicken on the celery.
5) Sprinkle with orange strips and juice.
6) Bake for 40... - 41.0054
Orange Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Foil-line a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper to taste as well as monosodium glutamate. Place skin side down in the foil-lined baking dish.
4) In a bowl, mix the oil, orange... - 46.9989
Chicken Saute With Oranges And Avacado
Pound chicken slightly to flatten to even thickness.
Dredge lightly in flour, shaking off excess.
Heat butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and saute on both sides until well browned.
Add orange... - 43.746
Chuck the regular spicy flavor and bring in more tangy flavor to your table with Citrus Chicken. The combination of orange juice and grape juice give Citrus Chicken the desired flavor. Try it out for a real gastronomical treat.! - 39.5156
Orange Scented Roast Goose
1. Wash the goose with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cut out all the extra fat from goose. Reserve if required for other dishes.
3. Prick the goose all over with a fork.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F
5. Bring a large pot of... - 32.5047
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook 8 minutes or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center, turning after 4 minutes.
Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
Add orange juice, sugar, garlic and rosemary to skillet;... - 38.1268
Chive Risotto With Baked Chicken
1. Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, 1 tea spoon salt, garlic powder and paprika.
2. Saute almonds in butter or margarine until golden in a large frying pan; remove from pan. Brown chicken breasts in drippings in same pan; place in a single layer in a... - 33.8551
Duck In Orange Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Rinse the duck and pat it dry. Reserve the giblets; discard the liver. Season the cavity with 1 teaspoon of the rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper, and the 2 strips of orange zest. Using a skewer, prick the skin... - 33.386
Citrus Garlic Chicken With Pasta
For all the comfort food lovers here is a citrus garlic chicken with pasta recipe that is quite exotic when it comes to subtle flavors and it is also a healthy deal, making it a perfect choice for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch the video for the exact... - 109.266
Sunny Herbed Chicken
Combine salt, paprika, basil, rosemary, and pepper, mixing well.
Sprinkle over chicken.
Melt butter in a large skillet; add chicken, and saute about 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
Combine wine and juices, mixing well; pour over chicken.
Cover, reduce... - 37.9832
Citrus Chicken On Www.simplydeliciousliving.tv
Looking for a chicken recipe to surprise guests over dinner? Check out this recipe by chef Maryann to make Citrus Chicken with striking flavors of lemon and orange. Serve your guests with a good drink! - 116.44
Chicken And Lentil Salad
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the lentils for 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
While the lentils are cooking, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Saute the chicken breasts for 5 minutes per side,... - 39.8548
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 33.3397
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 47.0659
Chicken Grand Marnier
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a large, shallow baking dish.
Cut whole chicken breasts in half. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken. Sprinkle with rosemary and... - 33.4513
Chicken With Tomatoes And Artichokes
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken for 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
Add the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, stock, orange juice, olives, parsley, rosemary, orange rind and garlic.
Reduce... - 31.8276
Chicken A Lakismis
Coat the chicken pieces with a mixture of the flour, seasoned salt, and paprika.
Heat cooking oil, butter, and garlic in a large, heavy skillet.
Add chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
Mix the chicken broth, vinegar, brown sugar, and rosemary with the... - 43.828
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834