- » Rosemary Garlic Pocket
Rosemary Garlic Pocket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rosemary Garlic Pocket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rosemary Garlic Pocket recipes.
Oven Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary And Garlic
Method for chicken prep
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Using a small, sharp knife cut 8 little pockets into the lamb in various places. Place the garlic pieces and rosemary sprigs in the small pockets, reserving 1 piece of garlic.
2)Sprinkle the inside... - 44.1458
Grilled Potato Pocket
For all of you, who enjoy outdoor cooking, here is another great recipe. Rosemary garlic potato pocket can be a nice side dish to any of your barbecued meat preparation. It is easy and simple and can be cooked on the same grill along with your main dish. - 125.732
Monkfish With Rosemary
1. In a liquidizer or food processor, puree the tomatoes such that smooth and through a sieve strain into a bowl.
2. Season the puree with the vinegar, salt and pepper, cover and keep aside.
3. Make almost lengthways slice out of each fillet and not... - 42.0768
Gruyere & Rosemary Stuffed Pork Chops
Finely chop the garlic.
Cut a deep pocket in each chop and rub with salt and garlic.
Fill each pocket with a slice of ham and cheese and a little rosemary.
Mix together the flour, eggs, grated cheese and paprika to form a paste.
Coat the chops in this... - 41.312
Roasted Rosemary Chicken
Place 1 cup (250 ml) of the chicken broth, lemon juice and honey into a sauce pan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
With a small knife, cut a pocket between the skin and breasts on both sides of the chicken.
Insert a... - 42.1782
Chicken Roasted With Winter Vegetables
Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Remove any excess fat from inside the chicken.
Starting at the neck opening, use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to... - 42.2251
Florentine Pork Roast Arista
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Trim off the excess pork fat and cut 3 pockets in the pork with a pointed knife
3) Wet and roll the garlic cloves rosemary, insert the garlic cloves and whole cloves into the pork pockets, then rub the pork with... - 40.2264
Apricot Stuffed Turkey Breast
Remove bone from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut a horizontal slit into thickest part of turkey breast to form a 5x4-inch pocket.
In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, apricots, pecans, margarine or butter,... - 43.8473
Savory Stuffed Lamb Chops
Saute onion, celery and garlic in butter until crisp-tender.
Combine vegetable mixture, rice, mushrooms, parsley, salt, thyme and rosemary.
Fill pockets in lamb chops with rice mixture, dividing mixture evenly among chops.
Place chops in baking... - 31.5574
Curried Leg Of Lamb
Variations of this Curried Leg Of Lamb are cooked in many parts but I add the above ingredients and then preheat them. To be frank I have never regretted adding any single ingredient to this Curried Leg Of Lamb recipe. Everything is in place when it comes to ... - 31.8759
Double Surprise Lamb Chops
1. Cut slit into side of each lamb chop to form pocket. Rub chops all over with cut sides of garlic. Cut second slit next to bone in each chop and insert garlic half.
2. In sealable plastic food-storage bag, combine lamb chops and lemon juice. Seal and... - 36.5694
Veal Stuffed With Rice
1) Cut a pocket into the breast of veal.
2) Mix the cooked rice, garlic, onion, and seasonings together, and stuff the mixture into the pocket of the breast. Use toothpicks to fasten.
3) Place the breast into a baking dish, lightly brush with oil, cover, and... - 24.5536
Fresh Herb Chump Chops
Cut pockets into chops, push Fresh Herb Stuffing into pockets.
Brush chops with Mustard Butter.
Barbecue, brushing frequently with Mustard Butter.
Fresh Herb Stuffing: Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Mustard Butter: Combine all ingredients., beat until... - 34.2175
1. Sprinkle the monkfish with salt and pour over the wine and lemon juice. Stir in the rosemary and garlic, cover and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread cubes of fish chunks of lemon and pepper pieces alternately on to 10 skewers. Lay the skewers on a dish,... - 28.5953
Mini Open Faced Gyros
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the pita bread into 12 wedges and further cut each piece into half to make 24 triangles.
3) Arrange on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Bake the pita breads in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 46.0998
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
2. Saute the onion and garlic lightly in one-third cup of the butter. Mix the crumbs with the parsley, herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Add the onion with the butter in the pan and mix. Stuff... - 32.7704
Italian Stuffed Veal Cutlet
1. With a short, sharp-bladed knife, cut a deep pocket in each piece of veal. (Insert the knife in the longest side and cut through almost the entire area of the meat.)
2. Wrap a slice of Swiss cheese around a slice of prosciutto for each piece of veal. Fit... - 32.5826
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 39.236
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
In skillet, brown sausage and cook celery with garlic.
Add stuffing mix and 1 cup onion soup.
Spoon 1/2 stuffing into each breast; fasten with skewers.
Rub each breast with 1 teaspoon rosemary.
Roast at 325 °F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until... - 40.2415
Lemon Stuffed Roast Veal
Flatten out the meat and season with salt, pepper and 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) of the lemon juice. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, rosemary, parsley, garlic, melted butter, 1 x 1.25 ml spoon (1 teaspoon) salt, black pepper to taste and the egg.... - 31.7404
Hot Sicilian Sausage
Have you ever thought of preparing sausage at home? This video is going to teach you the proper way to build up sausages. Chef adds hot spices to make the sausage tastes spicy, however you can add your choice of spices, too. Just make sure, you have the right... - 124.423
Stuffed Pork Chops
Are you one of those who do not like eating stuffed items, then you should take a look at this wonderful stuffed pork chops recipe. It looks so mouth watering and the chef makes it with super ease. Take a look at the video to learn more and impress your... - 91.257
In a skillet, heat butter; brown lamb on all sides, a few pieces at a time.
Remove lambfrom pan as it browns.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Return lamb to pan; add tomato paste, wine, broth and seasonings.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover... - 44.1683
Stuffed Lamb Roast
Have bones removed from meat.
Flatten meat; sprinkle with combined seasonings on both sides.
Use back of spoon to press and rub seasonings into meat.
Mix together stuffing mix, onion, celery, butter, and 1/2 cup of the wine; spread on meat (or make a pocket... - 42.4465
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.3787
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 47.0573
Epaule D Agneau Braisee Basquaise
1. Slice meat to open its pocket and lie it flat.
2. Trim off its skin, leaving behind a thin layer of fat.
3. On a cutting board, lay meat with its skin side down.
4. Sprinkle garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper on the meat.
5. Preheat the... - 43.0945
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 325°F
1. In a skillet add butter and cook celery and garlic. Brown the sausage in this mixture.
2. Combine the stuffing and add 1 cup of onion soup.
3. Move the skillet slowly to toss the mixture lightly.
4. Use a spoon... - 46.0067