- » Rosemary Cracker
Rosemary Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary cracker recipes.
Rosemary Parsnip Casserole
Peel parsnips; cook in boiling salted water until tender (about 30 minutes).
Drain and cut each in half, lengthwise.
Arrange half the parsnips in bottom of a greased baking dish (about 2 quarts).
Dot with butter, sprinkle with half the rosemary, flour, and... - 40.4551
Make these party pleasers at home. Pita drizzled with an oil and cheese herb mix then off for a slow and low drying in the oven at 225F. - 108.26
Rosemary Parsnip Casserole
Peel parsnips; cook in boiling, salted water for 30 minutes or until tender.
Drain; cut in half length wise.
Arrange half the parsnips in greased 2-quart baking dish.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle with half the rosemary, flour and cheese.
Drizzle... - 36.0313
Colorful Shrimp Spread
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Spread on a 12-in round serving platter to within 2 in of edge.
In bowl, combine the cocktail sauce and shrimp; spread over the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and... - 41.9128
Chevre With Hazelnut Oil
1) In a serving plate, place a piece of chevre.
2) In a small dish, combine few tablespoons of hazelnut oil with several sprigs of rosemary.
3) Mix well.
4) Serve the chevre, with the rosemary hazelnut oil and a bowl of cracker on side. The... - 26.6422
Cheese Pine Cones
Cheese pine cones is a lovely appetizer that can be served for parties and gatherings. Prepared with shredded swiss cheese, the delightful pine cones are sherried and flavored with added butter and red pepper. Shaped into oval pine cones, they are set with... - 44.7283
The Posh Pescatarian: Mustard & Matzo Crusted Salmon
I'm in between filming new episodes of my new series The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure I wanted to bring you a new seafood recipe that will help celebrate the arrival of spring. I made this meal totally outdoors using the barbecue grill provided by... - 0
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
1. Remove skin and cut away any excess fat from chicken thighs.
2. Place butter or margarine in pie plate; cover with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until butter melts. On waxed paper, mix crumbs, paprika, salt, and rosemary.
3. Dip... - 26.8669
Cook in boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain; cut each in half lengthwise, or slice in founds, if parsnips are large.
Arrange half the parsnips in bottom of greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
Dot with half the butter, sprinkle with half the... - 42.4127
Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic.
Repeat layers twice.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; mix well.
Pour into jar; seal and turn upside... - 37.1547
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.7892
Rolled Flank Steak
Combine crackers, tomato juice, celery, butter and seasonings.
Mix together well.
Spread stuffing on scored slice of steak to 1-inch of edge.
Roll lengthwise jelly roll fashion.
Insert metal skewers or tie in sixplaces.
Cut between skewers or string to mark... - 42.5841
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 110.254
Crispy Pan-fried Lake Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a shallow bowl combine the crushed crackers, grated Parmesan cheese, and snipped parsley.
In another shallow bowl combine the flour and pepper.
Place lemon juice and egg in separate bowls.
Dip fish in lemon juice, then in flour... - 43.8415
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 41.1948
Smoked Fish Dip
Remove skin and bones from the mackerel; flake fish with a fork.
Combine fish and next 8 ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sprinkle with parsley; serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: about 2 cups. - 28.0449
Herbed Chicken Rolls
Blend cheese with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, chives, garlic salt, rosemary and red pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
Spread in a square, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill until very firm.
Place each boned chicken thigh between sheets of... - 41.6806
Herb Liver Pate
1. Melt 60 g / 2 oz of the butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add onion, garlic, thyme and rosemary and cook, stirring, for 6-8 minutes or until onion is very tender.
2. Add livers to pan, increase heat to medium and cook, stirring, until livers are... - 33.7096
Herbed Mushroom Pate
1) Take a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and cook the garlic and mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes or until the entire liquid is absorbed.
2) Allow to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a food processing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mushroom... - 44.737
Betty's Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chops
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Scarborough Fare Boneless Pork Chopes recipe. Are you going to make Scarborough Fare Pork Chops? If you do, you'll need parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme... - 0
Combine flour and seasonings; dredge chicken livers in flour mixture.
Melt butter in skillet; saute chicken livers until golden.
Add 1/2 cup vermouth.
Cover; simmer until chicken livers are tender.
Add remaining vermouth; cool.
Process mixture in blender... - 38.7332
1. Thoroughly, mash drained salmons.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, excluding sour cream, and mix well.
3. Fold sour cream in salmon mixture.
4. Cover and allow to chill for 60 to 180 minutes.
5. Serve chilled Salmon Dip with assorted... - 39.0145
Smoked Fish Dip
1. Take out the skin and bones from mackerel.
2. Flake the fish with a fork.
3. In a bowl mix fish and next 8 ingredients.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Sprinkle parsley on top.
6. Serve with assorted crackers. - 42.7028
Cannellini Bean Dip
In this recipe video, Cathy Lentine teaches you how to make her recipe for Cannellini Bean Dip. Enjoy! - 0
Beef Broth With Noodles
1. Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
2. Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender;... - 33.1437
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Mock Boursin Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, combine Yogurt Cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Add basil, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, sage, garlic, parsley and sugar.
Pour into a serving dish.
Sprinkle generously with pepper, cover and refrigerate.
Allow flavors to blend 8... - 39.7808
Chunky Chicken-beef Soup
Brown beef in its own fat in a kettle or Dutch oven; stir in onion and saute lightly.
Add chicken, celery, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, and water to kettle; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove... - 44.1963
Ham Asparagus Dinner
1)Pierce asparagus packages with a fork.
2) Take a flat baking dish, arrange the asparagus, and microwave at high for 7-9 minutes or until done.
3) Drain asparagus and keep aside.
4)In a 4-cup glass measure, combine soup, herbs, and... - 45.6703
Whole Garlic Appetizer
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2) Remove the outer covering from garlic heads and remove a 1/2 inch slice from top of each head, revealing meat of cloves, but leaving heads as it is.
3) Fry the garlic, onions, and peppercorns in oil quickly by... - 46.5001
Pate De Foie En Aspic
1) In a saucepan, combine together the chicken livers, instant minced onion, celery, bay leaf, parsley flakes, thyme leaves, rosemary leaves, chicken and seasoned stock base with ½ cup if wine or tomato juice.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and gently... - 39.3582
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Warm Asparagus Salad With Mountain Trout Cakes
Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil.
Add the asparagus and cook for 5 minutes.
Plunge the asparagus into an ice-water bath.
Drain well and set aside.
In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat and saute the garlic and rosemary until the... - 44.0772
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 107.18
Sole Leon Bibb
Take 3 fillets and trim two of them into even pieces 1/4" thick.
Chop the third fillet and the trimmings.
Add 1 tbsp.
small shrimp, scallions, crumbs, lemon juice and Fleischmann's Margarine in a bowl.
Mix in the parsley and egg.
Spread sole on the counter... - 45.297
Scallops With Herbs
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Scallops with Herbs is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Scallops with Herbs and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 41.9523
Cook chopped mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates and mushrooms are tender.
Cool to room temperature.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add mushrooms, cream... - 38.3489
Scallops With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Halve large scallops across the grain and using a wet cloth wipe them.
3. Mix all the ingredients, excluding olives and cream.
4. In a casserole, make a layer with the crumb mixture, top with a scallop layer... - 42.1465
Smoked Fish Sour Cream Dip
1) In an electric mixer add first 6 ingredients and blend until just well mixed.
2) Then, add 1/2 of cheese and blend again until just smooth. Mix the remaining ingredients and blend until just mixed.
3) Give a pause for few seconds and using... - 35.0184
Melt butter in deep skillet, stir in onion, celery, and simmer until soft; add bread crumbs and seasonings.
Moisten with enough broth or milk to form light, moist mixture.
Stuff fish and truss with cord.
Gash back in four places and lay bacon strips on each... - 37.1239
Camellia En Croute
1. Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400°F.. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
2. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a... - 31.6961
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 122.09
Preheat oven to 350°.
Partially cook bacon, place on paper towels and set aside. Grind pork, veal, and ham together using a food processor (one half of the meat at a time). Place meat in a bowl and stir in flour.
Cook chicken livers in butter until pink.
In... - 39.1005
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076