- » Rosemary Cheese Ball
Rosemary Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary cheese ball recipes.
Soften yeast in the warm water in a bowl.
Blend in biscuit mix, cheese, and rosemary; beat vigorously Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a ball.
Cover and let rest 5 minutes.
Form into a roll about 12 inches long.
Cut into 12 equal... - 33.9032
Herbed Cheese Ball
1 ln a food processor, whirl the 3 cheeses, rosemary, mustard, and black pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Line a small bowl with a 12 inch square of plastic food wrap and scrape the mixture into the bowl.
Gather up the plastic food wrap around the... - 37.0322
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Meat Ball And Rice Casserole
Combine rice, broken-up tomatoes, shortening, salt, rosemary, and sage in top of double boiler.
Heat to boiling point, stirring occasionally, then cover and cook over boiling water until rice is done, about 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together ground beef,... - 41.4555
1 First prepare the meat balls. Combine the minced (ground) beef with sausage meat. Mix in the herbs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, crumbled stock (bouillon) cube. Bind together with the beaten egg.
2 Roll into 12 meat balls, and arrange on 30 x 20 x 5cm/... - 43.8938
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 44.108
Marinated Goats Cheese
Place the fennel seeds and peppercorns in a small, heavy-based frying pan and heat gently until they start to pop and release an aroma.
Leave to cool completely.
Roll the cheese into small balls and place in a bowl or jar.
Add the cooled fennel seeds and... - 32.9354
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
Mix the first 6 ingredients lightly.
Form mixture into balls the size of marbles.
Saute lightly in butter and roll in Parmesan cheese.
Insert split bamboo stick or long toothpick in each.
Toast before eating, over charcoal in miniature hibachi.
Makes about 3... - 32.5065
Savory Cheesecake Tart
Heat oven to 375°.
In large bowl place flour; cut in butter, shortening and 2 tablespoons blue cheese until crumbly.
With fork mix in water just until moistened; form into ball.
On lightly floured surface roll out dough to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch... - 44.1874
Herb & Parmesan Pastry
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth and creamy. Stir in flour, herbs, cheese and salt. Gather dough in your hands and gently shape into a flat ball. (For turnovers and tarts, divide dough into 4 equal portions). Cover with... - 24.1074
Baked Camembert With Fruit Appetizer
When you want to get pampered with an exclusive homemade dessert, you should consider these pastries with the stuffing of camembert cheese, pears and cranberries. In this video, chef prepares the delicate pastry with all perfection. Follow the steps to... - 122.09
Herbed Parmesan Rolls
1. Combine butter, sugar, and salt into a large bowl; pour the scalded milk over all and stir until butter is melted.
2. Beat in about 1 cup of the flour.
3. Soften yeast in water and add to the flour mixture.
4. Gradually add about one half of the remaining... - 44.1385
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
Mix together all ingredients, chill, form into balls the size of walnuts and brown on all sides.
If bulghur is used, cover and cook 20 minutes. - 28.6826
1. Rub a 12-inch pizza pan with 1/2 the olive oil.
2. On a lightly floured board, knead dough into a ball; roll into a 10- to 12-inch round. Put dough in pan, and press or stretch to edges; if dough springs back, let rest a few minutes, then press again. Rub... - 34.0187
PREHEAT OVEN to moderately hot 210°C (190°C gas).
1.Brush a baking tray with melted butter or oil, and sprinkle lightly with flour.
Sift self-raising flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add chopped butter.
Using fingertips, rub butter into flour until mixture... - 45.4848
Pour contents of 5 Minute Focaccia Mix – into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add club soda/sparkling water. Stir with a fork, wooden spoon or with your hands until the liquid is absorbed and you have a ball of dough….about 1 minute.
Cover bowl with plastic... - 29.7914
Spicy Meatball Soup
Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
Chop each separately.
In a bowl combine the egg yolks, rice, bread crumbs, the 1/4 cup green onion, the V4 cup ripe olives, the rosemary, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add ground beef and pork; mix well.
Using 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 41.6131
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 119.321
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.8631
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 1 - Tacchino Ripieno
I went home for Christmas and my mother taught me how to make this wonderful Stuffed Turkey Breast. So why don't you watch this two part video on making the delicious stuffed turkey for your thanksgiving. Watch the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 2- Tacchino... - 0
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Cut sausages into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) Figure ground beef or lamb into 1-inch balls and coat with a mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the sausages slowly... - 41.4044
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
Leg Of Lamb En Croute
Trim heavy fat from the lamb leg and cut off the shank.
Gash the meat in 3 or 4 places close to the bone and press a sliver of garlic into each gash.
Sponge the lamb with sauterne, then rub with dry mustard and seasoning salt.
Measure the circumference of the... - 41.4752
Sausage Stuffed Shrooms
Appetizer and entree portions of sausage stuffed mushroom with sun-dried tomato, onion, garlic, and herbs. - 99.5325
For dough: Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in large bowl and mix in oil.
Add yeast mixture and 1 cup water and stir until dough comes away from bowl (do not add more water even if dough seems... - 43.4114
Peel onions,- cur in half lengthwise, and thinly slice crosswise.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Cover and cook 20 minutes or until onions are render and begin to brown, stirring... - 39.7127
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
Betty's Home Made Pizza
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a mug take ½ cup warm water add in the yeast and mix well.
3. Add in the ½ cup flour and let it rest for 30 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl take 3 cups flour, yeast flour and 1 cup warm... - 109.515
Fresh Tomato Herb Pizzas
Dissolve honey and yeast in 1 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Place flour and next 4 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until blended.
With processor on, slowly add yeast mixture and 1 teaspoon oil through food chute;... - 41.7186