- » Rosemary Breadstick
Rosemary Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary breadstick recipes.
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 33.1966
Crisp Rosemary Pepper Breadsticks
Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Gradually add hot water and olive oil, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add rosemary and pepper; beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Gradually... - 40.1136
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 39.3711
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and 11/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon or an electric mixer until dough is glossy and... - 35.5915
Holiday Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, salt, rosemary, oregano and thyme. Heat water and oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 40.0009
Mini Focaccia Rounds
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F and lightly grease cookie sheets with shortening
2. Remove the dough from the can, separate into eight coils without unrolling and place them on the cookie sheets, pressing each into a four inch round; drizzle them with... - 31.1927