- » Rosemary Balsamic Marinade
Rosemary Balsamic Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rosemary balsamic marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rosemary balsamic marinade recipes.
Balsamic And Rosemary-marinated Florentine Steak
Chef Nancy Silverton adores Antica Macelleria Cecchini, Dario Cecchini's famous butcher shop in the Tuscan town of Panzano, where she buys thick porterhouses to make this classic recipe. Chef Matt Molina and his entourage prepared the dish on their last... - 30.6798
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 42.2045
Sirloin With Balsamic Vinegar
MARINADE: In large shallow dish, combine wine, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme, pepper and oregano.
Pat steak dry and add to dish, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
Remove steak and pat dry; pour... - 43.823
Rosemary Mint Grilled Loin Lamp Chops
This rosemary mint grilled lamp chops recipe is perfect for spring time meal or can even make a hit entry to your Easter lunch or dinner party menu. The chef here provides very clear instructions on how to make and marinate lamp chops and also suggests... - 98.8509
Baked Chicken With Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
Baked chicken with vegetables is a complete meal recipe that can be served for dinner or lunch. Prepared with a marinade of vinegar and oil flavored with garlic and rosemary, the chicken is roasted on a bed of vegetables and can be sprinkled with parsley... - 41.0048
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Balsamic Onions
1. In a bowl, mix onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, rinse lamb; trim off and discard excess surface fat. Cut 1/2-inch slits... - 30.9578
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 114.575
Leg Of Lamb In Balsamic Vinegar
Using a sharp-pointed knife or a pot fork, pierce the leg in several places and soak it for 5 hours in the olive oil mixed with the vinegar.
Place it on a roasting rack and rub with the salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
Place a meat thermometer in the... - 36.3096
Balsamic Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs
The holiday season is here and it’s the time for the roasts to be put out on the table! This recipe is a nice twist on the classic Roasted chicken A’la Orange. This roasted chicken thighs recipe will really get “under your skin!” The secret to this... - 139.341
Rosemary And Thyme Chops
1. To make marinade, place rosemary, thyme, garlic, oil, vinegar and lime juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain lamb,... - 29.6714
Rosemary-scented Chicken Breasts
Stir together the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and balsamic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken breasts and add to the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Rotate the chicken breasts in the Flat... - 27.6937
Grilled Chicken With Horseradish Marinade
Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts and cut each one in half.
Place them in a shallow baking dish.
In a blender or food processor, puree the horseradish, onions, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juniper berries, rosemary, and garlic.
Brush the chicken... - 37.9999
Grilled Vegetables In Chianti-herb Marinade
Place eggplant slices in a large colander and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Let stand 1 hour to drain off excess moisture.
Rinse slices well under cold running water; drain and pat dry.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together wine, olive oil, rosemary,... - 37.7247
Monkfish With Rosemary
1. In a liquidizer or food processor, puree the tomatoes such that smooth and through a sieve strain into a bowl.
2. Season the puree with the vinegar, salt and pepper, cover and keep aside.
3. Make almost lengthways slice out of each fillet and not... - 41.5863
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 36.1019
Turkey With Italian Spice Marinade
Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix Divide turkey between 2 large self-sealing plastic storage bags.
Add the marinade.
Seal bags securely.
Turn bags once or twice so that all areas of the turkey are touched by the marinade.
Set the bags in a... - 38.9895
Fried Wedged Zucchini
Fried Zucchini is such a tempting and delicious side dish that it is not actually possible to make a meal without it. The astonishing thin wedges of fried Zucchini makes me carve for more, everytime I eat it. Its garlicky flavor and aroma of rosemary makes it... - 35.0378
Lamb Chops With Maple Mustard Baste
1. In a shallow glass dish, combine mustard, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic and pepper; add chops and turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for up to 8 hours. (Return meat... - 24.7206
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 38.1447
Grilled Cabernet Tenderloin
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a sealable container, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, and black pepper. Mix.
3. Put steak fillet in marinade, cover with lid, and shake to coat it well. Place the container in... - 108.341
Seared Pork And Black Eyed Pea Salad
Marinate pork strips in 1/4 cup Balsamic Marinade for up to 1 hour.
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add garlic and lightly saute.
Add pork to skillet, sauteing 2 to 3 minutes until no pink remains.
Add the remaining marinade, the peppers and the... - 33.5173
Herbed Salmon With Marinated Onions
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For marinade, combine the 1/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and dash pepper, place onion slices in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over onion slices.
Marinate 2 to 24 hours, turning... - 37.7556
Mushroom Swiss Burger
Learn How to Make a roasted portobello mushroom burger with aged swiss cheese and balsamic grilled sweet onions and a side of rosemary potatoes. - 130.836
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 0
1. Place rosemary leaves, thyme leaves, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine. Cut eggplant and zucchini into cubes. Add to vinegar mixture, then add tomatoes and red pepper. Toss to coat vegetables with marinade, cover and marinate for 30-60... - 33.4873
Shish Kabobs With Shallot Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
Divide kabob ingredients and thread onto skewers.
Arrange skewers in shallow dish.
Pour the marinade over the kabobs and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
When ready to grill, drain and discard... - 40.2066
Marinated Rack Of Lamb
In a large zip-lock bag, mix all the ingredients together.
Add lamb racks and rub marinade around the meat.
Grill or oven roast to rare, until temperature on meat thermometer registers 140°F (60°). - 37.7493
Pineapple Goat Cheese Grouper
Place fillets in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine reserved juice, vinegar, and olive oil; stir well.
Pour over fillets; seal bag, and shake gently until fillets are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 30... - 37.1004
Pork With Leeks And Berries
1. Place cider, marmalade, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Drain pork and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a... - 34.5081
Cynthia's Leg Of Lamb
Trim the excess fat and silver skin off the lamb.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Place the lamb in a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the meat.
Seal the bag and place the lamb in the refrigerator for 24 hours to... - 45.1654
Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
To make the marinade and lamb: In a 13" X 9" baking dish, combine the broth, vermouth or wine, vinegar, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper.
Place the lamb in the marinade and turn to coat.
Cover, refrigerate, and marinate for at least... - 46.067
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 42.814
Grilled Mahi Mahi
This grilled Mahi Mahi is a wonderful festive season recipe that you would enjoy sharing with your family and friends.The combination of grilled fish, potatoes and roasted tomatoes makes it a complete gourmet meal for any season. - 44.5204
Lamb Cutlets With Red Wine Jus
1. Marinate the lamb chops in the honey, half the rosemary and olive oil for about 1 hr. In a heavy frying pan over a high heat, fry the lamb trimmings and chine bone for a good 20 mins or until the fat begins to run and they turn dark in colour and become... - 40.7952
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 47.5665