- » Rosemary
Rosemary, scientifically known as Rosmarinus officinalis, is a fragrant evergreen woody herb with small needle-like leaves that finds popular use in cooking. The leaves of this herb range from 2 to 4 cm in length and ... More »
Baked Zucchini With Rosemary
1. Butter a baking dish
2. Cut zucchinis into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. In a large saucepan add the zucchinis to boiling water.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until zucchinis are tender.
6. Drain in a... - 48.1514
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the veal and onion in the oil and butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the flour and rosemary, blend well.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, wine, and chicken bouillon, stir continuously... - 45.3068
Mafalde With Veal & Rosemary
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add onion and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes, stirring often.
Stir in garlic and rosemary and... - 44.4681
Rosemary Veal Roast
Mix the olive oil or melted butter with the papri-ka, Kitchen Bouquet and brown sugar.
Crush together in a plate the salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
Make incisions in the meat here and there with the point of a knife.
Stuff each one with the mixture.
... - 41.8524
Bistro Vegetables With Rosemary
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and then sautÃ© onions in it for about 5 minutes until they are browned.
2) Mix in carrots, potatoes, vegetable stock, rosemary branch (making sure the rosemary is submerged in the liquid) and salt... - 41.7435
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary is quite an easy brew and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Acorn squash, rosemart, white wine vinegar and olive oil combine to make this Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary taste richer. Give this... - 40.5804
Veal With Rosemary
Veal With Rosemary is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Veal With Rosemary; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.5122
Into a 12 inch skillet, pour olive oil to a depth of approximately 1/8 inch.
Add butter and melt over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until transparent.
Add basil, black pepper and shrimp.
Increase heat to high and saute 1 minute.
Add cream... - 39.9316
Swordfish With Rosemary Aioli
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate aioli until ready to use or for up to 2 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Brush all over with oil.
Arrange fish on cooking grate.
Place lid on grill.
Cook, turning once... - 39.2563
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
1 Dry the sprouts throughly and and cut each into half.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, lowfat margarine, garlic salt and pepper.
4 Place the sprouts in the... - 38.5203
Rosemary Roast Turkey
This Rosemary Roast Turkey tastes amazing ! With delicious black pepper seasonings, this roasted turkey garnished with rosemary sprigs makes a delightful meal. Just try this Rosemary Roast Turkey and let me know if you like it ! - 37.4795
Fettuccine With Mushrooms, Tomatoes And Rosemary
1. In a small bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until butter foams. Stir in onion and saute 3 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer. Stir in mushrooms and... - 37.2457
Veal With Rosemary
Place veal, butter, mushrooms, onions, rosemary, salt and pepper in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at medium high (7) 16 to 20 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir until smooth.
Add to veal mixture.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until... - 35.9399
Veal Maison With Rosemary
Remove any fat or bone from the meat.
Cut the meat into strips about one and one-half inches by one half inch.
Melt the shortening and lightly brown the meat in it, stirring frequentiy.
Add the onions and cook until golden.
Add tomato juice and... - 35.4761
Rosemary Roast Veal With Fall Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Put the veal roast in a casserole or high-sided ovenproof pot with a lid.
Pour the oil over the veal and sprinkle with the rosemary and pepper.
Cover the casserole and roast the meat for 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and place... - 34.6094
Yogurt, Cheddar And Rosemary Muffins
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Beat together the remaining ingredients (except the rosemary sprigs) and pour them into the dry ingredients. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients until... - 34.4737
Scrod Baked With Onions, Lemon, And Rosemary
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Put 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking pan that will hold the scrod in a single layer.
Turn the scrod in the oil to coat all sides.
Arrange the onion over the fish in overlapping slices.
Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil... - 34.3446
Veal Roast With Rosemary
1. Sprinkle the roast with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
2. Melt the fat in a heavy kettle or roasting pan, add the meat and brown on all sides. Place a rack under the meat, add the water, wine, one and one-half teaspoons salt, the garlic and... - 34.189
Sole With Rosemary
Sole With Rosemary is simply an irresistible recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Sole With Rosemary recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 32.8749
Venison Shanks With Rosemary
Rub meat with olive oil and place in a large flat roasting pan.
Brown in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.), turning once to brown both sides.
Place potatoes around meat and sprinkle both with salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat to slow (325°F.) and... - 32.8566
Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
Pat the sprouts dry and cut each in half.
In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary, lowfat margarine, garlic salt and pepper.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place the sprouts in the grill and spread the herb butter over the... - 31.7381
Roasted Cornish Hens With Rosemary And Tomato
Split the hens in half.
Using your fingers, gently work 1 tablespoon of the rosemary under the skin of each breast half.
Coat a large baking pan with no-stick spray.
Lay 4 "beds" of tomatoes (1 cup each) in the prepared pan; sprinkle the remaining 1... - 31.6748
Rosemary Roasted Tenderloin
1. Trim the tenderloins of any visible fat and membranes. Rinse with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place the tenderloins in a shallow nonmetal dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat, turning... - 30.8755
Rosemary Balsamic Veal Chops
1. Sprinkle the veal with the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Melt
2 teaspoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the veal and cook until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the side of each chop registers 160°F... - 30.6404
Rosemary And Thyme Chops
1. To make marinade, place rosemary, thyme, garlic, oil, vinegar and lime juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add lamb, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain lamb,... - 29.2749
Lamp Chops With Rosemary
Crush up the rosemary and sage or marjoram, and place in a bowl along with the lamb.
Add the garlic and oil, and allow to marinate for 3 hours or longer if you wish.
Place the meat on a broiling rack, and broil, under high heat, for about 5 minutes a side or... - 28.2811
Rosemary Parmesan Twists
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll puff pastry into a 10 x 14 inch rectangle.
Whisk egg and water together and lightly brush onto the pastry with a pastry brush.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and rosemary (add a little pepper here if you like).
Cut the pastry... - 27.7769
Easy Rosemary Shrimp
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Place in an 8-inch square baking dish. Cover and marinate 4 hours.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring after 3 minutes. - 26.831
Rosemary Grilled Game Hens
1. Use your hands to flatten hen halves somewhat. Loosen skin of hens and rub rosemary and garlic under skin, spreading as much as possible with your fingers without tearing skin. Let hens stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a... - 25.5262
Rosemary Parmesan Mashers
1. Place potatoes in 2-quart saucepan; add enough water just to cover potatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Shake pan with potatoes over low heat to dry (this will help mashed potatoes... - 25.095
Zucchini With Fresh Rosemary
Saute the garlic in the oil, and add the zucchini.
Shake the pan to coat the squash with the oil.
Add the rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and simmer gently until barely tender, about 6 minutes. - 24.4227
1. Pour the water into a bowl. Slowly whisk in the chickpea flour until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 500° Skim any foam off the batter. Stir in the salt, rosemary and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the oil.
3. Heat... - 23.8005
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Pour it into a sterilized bottle or jar and add the rosemary, shallot and peppercorns.
Seal and store in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before serving.
Before presenting as a... - 20.7425
Rosemary Recipes By Category