- » Rose Water Syrup
Rose Water Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose water syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose water syrup recipes.
Rose Water Buns
These Rose Water Buns are a delightful treat for any party or festive occasion. Try these aniseed buns with refreshing rosy flavorings to experience the classiness of these holiday breads. You'll surely love to have come across these Rose Water Buns. Express... - 44.887
Classic Lebanese Awwamaat
Growing up, we called them honey balls, even though they are not prepared with honey. These sweet, crisp and crunchy balls of fried dough are soaked in syrup and are so amazingly delicious; no one can eat just one! Serve these as a dessert at a large... - 111.712
Wild Boar With Rose Hip Syrup
Cook boar in salt water, until half done; add carrots cut into strips, parsnips, onions, garlic, and red wine; flavour with pepper, bay leaf and juniper berries and cook until meat is tender. - 23.8515
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 36.4497
Rose Sandal Or Kewra Syrup
Dissolve the sugar in water over a low fire.
After ten minutes, add milk.
Remove the scum with a spoon.
When the syrup becomes thick, remove from the fire and cool it for two or three hours.
Add any one of the essences.
The amount you need will depend on the... - 28.9908
Rose Hip Syrup
1. Clean rose hips by washing and remove calyces.
2. Pass it through mincer and add boiling water.
3. Boil the water and remove from heat and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture by passing it through cloth or jelly bag... - 35.051
Red Rose Water Cordial
Mix the food colouring with the Atter syrup, pour into a bottle with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator.
Dilute 2 tablespoons of syrup in a glass of iced water and serve as a cold cordial drink. - 17.2373
Rose Water And Cardamom Choux Buns
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 rounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.0223
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Rose Petal Jam
Wash the rose petals well and remove the white part with a pair of scissors.
Place the petals into a saucepan and pour in the lemon juice.
Over low heat stir with a wooden spoon until the petals disintegrate.
Remove from heat and place the saucepan in a bowl... - 30.1223
Prepare Rose Syrup.
In a small bowl, combine dry milk powder, cream cheese, almond extract and butter.
Stir in flour and baking powder.
Combine until mixture is consistency of fine crumbs.
Blend in yogurt to form a dough.
Shape in 12 small smooth oval or... - 39.0727
Rose Flavoured Milk With Ice Cream
1. Pour the rose syrup, milk, water and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into individual glasses and add a scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately. - 24.8221
Rose Hip Jam
1) Trim off the stiff hairs from calyx end of rose hips, split and scrape out the seeds.
2) Rinse the rose hips and measure 1 1/2 cups.
3) Slice the orange and lemon peels into thin slivers.
4) In a pan, boil the rose hips in the water... - 37.0387
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 35.258
Blueberry Rose Cocktail
Shake all ingredients
Double strain into a coupette (strainer)
Top up with sparkling water - 89.3079
Wild Rose Soda
Simmer sugar, syrup and 3/4 cup water in saucepan 25 minutes.
Puree rose petals with 1/2 cup water in blender.
Add to cooled sugar-syrup mixture along with lemon juice.
Mix in coloring, if desired.
Pour 2 1/2 to 3 Tbsp.of syrup into bottom of 8 oz.glass.
Add... - 31.9003
Rose Sherbet is a wonderful and refreshing drink that can be made with ease at home. Prepare and surprise your guest with a delicious Rose Sherbet drink using this recipe. - 23.3589
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in 2 teaspoons warm water.
Pour the saffron through a fine strainer.
Combine the saffron liquid with the yeast and yogurt.
Make a hollow in the centre of the flour, pour in the yeast mixture and beat... - 37.7972
Clover Rose Honey
Clover Rose Honey is an amazing recipe that will let you make some one without bees! The end result of this recipe is unique and tasty. You really have to try this Clover Rose Honey recipe. - 33.1523
Rose Flavoured Lassi
1. Pour the rose syrup, natural yogurt and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 minute. Add the milk and the water and work for 1 further minute.
2. Pour the lassi into individual glasses and serve topped with ice cubes and fresh rose... - 29.192
Rose And Coconut Sorbet
Create a sugar syrup by gently heating the sugar in 600ml water in a large, heavy-bottomed pan for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Then increase the heat and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the rose petals, squashing them down... - 41.0822
Whisk together the ghee, eggs and the condensed milk.
Add the semolina and mix everything else together.
Make a soft dough like a biscuit dough with just enough flour.
Cover with a cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
Meanwhile make the syrup... - 46.1575
Malai Na Khaja
To make pastry, mix flour with rice flour.
Rub in butter and add rosewater to mix to a stiff dough.
To make lining, mix all ingredients till well blended.
Mix ingredients for filling till well blended.
Roll out pastry about quarter-inch thick.
Spread with... - 44.6221
Quick Sugar Syrup
This quick sugar syrup is easy to make and is multipurpose when it comes to using it. Specially with desserts it adds a fragrant lush to it. Check out the video clip for the easy steps. - 95.7442
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 37.4878
Candied Rose Petals
1) Collect petals when roses are in full bloom and dewy fresh.
2) Evenly spread on clean white cloth to dry.
3) Boil sugar and water together till the candy thermometer reads 270°F.
4) Take away from heat and add dried rose petals,... - 31.4043
Poached Pears Rose
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip in the sugar, water and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Stir this while it is cooking to melt the sugar
2. Add the pears and the wine to the oven and then simmer for 30 minutes till the pears are tender. Turn the... - 36.6913
Creamy Rose Panna Cottage
1. In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cream and vanilla bean and seeds and bring to a boil. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard the vanilla bean.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let stand... - 33.3317
Dry rose petals for two days and chop.
Combine with one litre water and pressure cook for twenty minutes.
Strain and squeeze out juice from petals.
Add sugar to water and cook on low heat till dissolved.
Bring to boil and cook rapidly till syrup is slightly... - 33.6874
Candied Rose Petals
Wipe rose petals dry and cut out the white base of the petal with scissors.
Boil sugar and water until it spins a thread when spoon is lifted from the syrup; remove from heat.
Pour syrup into a bowl sitting on a bed of crushed ice.
When syrup begins to... - 20.7132
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.9585
Wild Rose Honey
Combine sugar and water.
Bring to boil and boil to 232°F.
Add alum and boil 4 minutes longer.
Remove syrup from heat.
Add petals and blossoms.
Let stand 10 minutes, then strain and pour into sterilized jars while hot.
Seal with parafin. - 29.2805
Banana And Rose Halwa
Cut the bananas into 1 inch pieces.
Heat the ghee or clarified butter in a pan over moderate heat and fry the bananas, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until soft.
Remove from the heat and mash the bananas with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the water.
Return to the... - 33.3561
Rose Fruit Mold
In saucepan soften gelatin in 1 1/2 cups cold water; stir in sugar and 14 teaspoon salt.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Drain grapefruit, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Stir syrup, wine, lemon juice, and food coloring into gelatin.
Chill till partially... - 38.7867
Peaches And Rose Cream
1. In a saucepan put the sugar with 450 ml (3/4 pint) water and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add 5 ml (1 tsp) rosewater and the peaches and cook very gently,... - 37.8645
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.714
Preserved Violets Roses
Dissolve the sugar thoroughly in the hot water.
Add the flowers; set on a medium flame and let syrup simmer until it reaches the soft ball stage in cold water.
Stir flowers gently with wooden spoon.
Remove from flame and continue to stir until the syrup... - 27.2084
Candied Violets Or Roses
The flowers, very fresh and firm, should be washed, drained, and stemmed.
Combine water and sugar.
Stir until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Simmer over medium heat until syrup reaches the soft-ball stage (234°F.on a candy thermometer).
Stir... - 30.6032
Popatjee ( An Unusual Parsi Sweet Dunked In Sugar Syrup )
1. Break the eggs in a deep glass bowl and whisk them. Add two tablespoons ghee and the yeast and mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
2. Place the flour in a liquidiser and pour the mixture into it and whisk well. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl, cover... - 25.7444
1) Onto a double boiler, melt the chocolate
2) Add in the corn syrup and water and stir well
3) Onto a baking sheet lined with plastic, pour the chocolate
4) Allow to stand for 6 hour till it-€™s no longer sticky
5) Take off the plastic wrap and... - 33.0444
Rose Water Syrup Recipes By Category