- » Rose Water Syrup
Rose Water Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose water syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose water syrup recipes.
Red Rose Water Cordial
Mix the food colouring with the Atter syrup, pour into a bottle with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator.
Dilute 2 tablespoons of syrup in a glass of iced water and serve as a cold cordial drink. - 18.3613
Rose Water Buns
These Rose Water Buns are a delightful treat for any party or festive occasion. Try these aniseed buns with refreshing rosy flavorings to experience the classiness of these holiday breads. You'll surely love to have come across these Rose Water Buns. Express... - 46.4759
Classic Lebanese Awwamaat
Growing up, we called them honey balls, even though they are not prepared with honey. These sweet, crisp and crunchy balls of fried dough are soaked in syrup and are so amazingly delicious; no one can eat just one! Serve these as a dessert at a large... - 110.325
Wild Boar With Rose Hip Syrup
Cook boar in salt water, until half done; add carrots cut into strips, parsnips, onions, garlic, and red wine; flavour with pepper, bay leaf and juniper berries and cook until meat is tender. - 25.8629
Rose Syrup Babas
In India, these delicious babas are called "gulab jamun", meaning "rose balls", because the syrup in which they are soaked is delicately scented with rose water. This recipe originates from the province of Bengal on India's east coast. Bengal is renowned for... - 34.7896
Rose Sandal Or Kewra Syrup
Dissolve the sugar in water over a low fire.
After ten minutes, add milk.
Remove the scum with a spoon.
When the syrup becomes thick, remove from the fire and cool it for two or three hours.
Add any one of the essences.
The amount you need will depend on the... - 30.514
Rose Hip Syrup
1. Clean rose hips by washing and remove calyces.
2. Pass it through mincer and add boiling water.
3. Boil the water and remove from heat and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture by passing it through cloth or jelly bag... - 36.9896
Rose Water And Cardamom Choux Buns
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 rounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.3089
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Rose Petal Jam
Wash the rose petals well and remove the white part with a pair of scissors.
Place the petals into a saucepan and pour in the lemon juice.
Over low heat stir with a wooden spoon until the petals disintegrate.
Remove from heat and place the saucepan in a bowl... - 31.4097
Rose Flavoured Milk With Ice Cream
1. Pour the rose syrup, milk, water and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into individual glasses and add a scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately. - 25.3954
Prepare Rose Syrup.
In a small bowl, combine dry milk powder, cream cheese, almond extract and butter.
Stir in flour and baking powder.
Combine until mixture is consistency of fine crumbs.
Blend in yogurt to form a dough.
Shape in 12 small smooth oval or... - 40.9742
Rose Hip Jam
1) Trim off the stiff hairs from calyx end of rose hips, split and scrape out the seeds.
2) Rinse the rose hips and measure 1 1/2 cups.
3) Slice the orange and lemon peels into thin slivers.
4) In a pan, boil the rose hips in the water... - 38.9459
Deep Fried Sweetmeats In Syrup
1. Place the milk powder, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the melted butter and egg and blend with a fork. Add the milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough. Break the dough into about 12 small pieces and shape into small, smooth balls in the palm of... - 37.0074
Wild Rose Soda
Simmer sugar, syrup and 3/4 cup water in saucepan 25 minutes.
Puree rose petals with 1/2 cup water in blender.
Add to cooled sugar-syrup mixture along with lemon juice.
Mix in coloring, if desired.
Pour 2 1/2 to 3 Tbsp.of syrup into bottom of 8 oz.glass.
Add... - 33.2525
Rose Flavoured Lassi
1. Pour the rose syrup, natural yogurt and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 minute. Add the milk and the water and work for 1 further minute.
2. Pour the lassi into individual glasses and serve topped with ice cubes and fresh rose... - 29.2164
Rose Sherbet is a wonderful and refreshing drink that can be made with ease at home. Prepare and surprise your guest with a delicious Rose Sherbet drink using this recipe. - 25.7922
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in 2 teaspoons warm water.
Pour the saffron through a fine strainer.
Combine the saffron liquid with the yeast and yogurt.
Make a hollow in the centre of the flour, pour in the yeast mixture and beat... - 39.7762
Clover Rose Honey
Clover Rose Honey is an amazing recipe that will let you make some one without bees! The end result of this recipe is unique and tasty. You really have to try this Clover Rose Honey recipe. - 34.8286
Rose And Coconut Sorbet
Create a sugar syrup by gently heating the sugar in 600ml water in a large, heavy-bottomed pan for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Then increase the heat and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the rose petals, squashing them down... - 41.0313
Whisk together the ghee, eggs and the condensed milk.
Add the semolina and mix everything else together.
Make a soft dough like a biscuit dough with just enough flour.
Cover with a cling film and chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
Meanwhile make the syrup... - 46.6404
Malai Na Khaja
To make pastry, mix flour with rice flour.
Rub in butter and add rosewater to mix to a stiff dough.
To make lining, mix all ingredients till well blended.
Mix ingredients for filling till well blended.
Roll out pastry about quarter-inch thick.
Spread with... - 44.3119
Quick Sugar Syrup
This quick sugar syrup is easy to make and is multipurpose when it comes to using it. Specially with desserts it adds a fragrant lush to it. Check out the video clip for the easy steps. - 95.7838
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 38.9561
Candied Rose Petals
1) Collect petals when roses are in full bloom and dewy fresh.
2) Evenly spread on clean white cloth to dry.
3) Boil sugar and water together till the candy thermometer reads 270°F.
4) Take away from heat and add dried rose petals,... - 32.5853
Poached Pears Rose
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip in the sugar, water and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Stir this while it is cooking to melt the sugar
2. Add the pears and the wine to the oven and then simmer for 30 minutes till the pears are tender. Turn the... - 35.0575
Creamy Rose Panna Cottage
1. In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cream and vanilla bean and seeds and bring to a boil. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard the vanilla bean.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let stand... - 34.8116
Dry rose petals for two days and chop.
Combine with one litre water and pressure cook for twenty minutes.
Strain and squeeze out juice from petals.
Add sugar to water and cook on low heat till dissolved.
Bring to boil and cook rapidly till syrup is slightly... - 34.4144
Popatjee ( An Unusual Parsi Sweet Dunked In Sugar Syrup )
1. Break the eggs in a deep glass bowl and whisk them. Add two tablespoons ghee and the yeast and mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
2. Place the flour in a liquidiser and pour the mixture into it and whisk well. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl, cover... - 27.5626
Candied Rose Petals
Wipe rose petals dry and cut out the white base of the petal with scissors.
Boil sugar and water until it spins a thread when spoon is lifted from the syrup; remove from heat.
Pour syrup into a bowl sitting on a bed of crushed ice.
When syrup begins to... - 23.7097
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.7053
Rose Fruit Mold
In saucepan soften gelatin in 1 1/2 cups cold water; stir in sugar and 14 teaspoon salt.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Drain grapefruit, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Stir syrup, wine, lemon juice, and food coloring into gelatin.
Chill till partially... - 40.4648
Wild Rose Honey
Combine sugar and water.
Bring to boil and boil to 232°F.
Add alum and boil 4 minutes longer.
Remove syrup from heat.
Add petals and blossoms.
Let stand 10 minutes, then strain and pour into sterilized jars while hot.
Seal with parafin. - 31.6804
Banana And Rose Halwa
Cut the bananas into 1 inch pieces.
Heat the ghee or clarified butter in a pan over moderate heat and fry the bananas, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until soft.
Remove from the heat and mash the bananas with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the water.
Return to the... - 35.2211
Peaches And Rose Cream
1. In a saucepan put the sugar with 450 ml (3/4 pint) water and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add 5 ml (1 tsp) rosewater and the peaches and cook very gently,... - 38.2107
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
Preserved Violets Roses
Dissolve the sugar thoroughly in the hot water.
Add the flowers; set on a medium flame and let syrup simmer until it reaches the soft ball stage in cold water.
Stir flowers gently with wooden spoon.
Remove from flame and continue to stir until the syrup... - 28.4272
Candied Violets Or Roses
The flowers, very fresh and firm, should be washed, drained, and stemmed.
Combine water and sugar.
Stir until sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
Simmer over medium heat until syrup reaches the soft-ball stage (234°F.on a candy thermometer).
Stir... - 30.5805
1) Onto a double boiler, melt the chocolate
2) Add in the corn syrup and water and stir well
3) Onto a baking sheet lined with plastic, pour the chocolate
4) Allow to stand for 6 hour till it-€™s no longer sticky
5) Take off the plastic wrap and... - 32.6455
Water Melon Ice – Tarbuj Ki Baraf
This recipe is inspired by the flavored shaved ice “golas” that are served by the street vendors and ice cream trucks in India. Whereas the Indian golas use artificial flavors and coloring, this natural version combines the flavor and color of fresh... - 32.0753
Powder aniseeds finely.
Combine sugar and three cups water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Add aniseed powder and mix... - 40.2559
Candied Flowers is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Candied Flowers, you will always crave for some more. - 26.9419
Falooda is a dessert prevalent from the time of Mughal periods in India. Ever since, Indians have relished this rose flavored dessert and have shared it with millions of people. It’s a royal dessert which is full of flavor and expensive, so making it at... - 136.451
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.2753
Combine almonds, sugar, and cardamom.
Generously brush the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with some of the butter.
Carefully fold 3 fila sheets to fit pan; place in pan 1 at a rime, brushing each layer with a little of the butter.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup... - 36.0081
Cardamom Banana Puffs
1. To make syrup, place sugar and 1/2 cup/125 mL/4 fl oz water in a saucepan and cook, stirring, over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then cook over a medium heat until syrup starts to turn brown. Remove pan from heat, place in a sink,... - 40.2975
Blend rice powder into 1/2 cup milk.
Scald the remaining milk and add the flour mixture to it and cook over a low flame, stirring continuously.
Take off from fire when thick and pour into a shallow dish.
Add sugar to 1/4 cup water and form a thick... - 31.1871
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 128.099
Make a syrup by mixing the sugar and water and cooking it for a few minutes.
Fry the vermicelli in ghee till golden brown in color.
Add the cardamoms.
Pour in the syrup and bring it to the boil, stirring continuously.
Cover and cook for about fifteen minutes... - 35.1607
Homemade Plum Juice
Combine plums and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
When cold, mash the plums and remove stones.
Liquidise plum mixture and pass it through a sieve.
Add syrup, spices and citric acid dissolved in some... - 29.7994
Yummy Gulab Jamun
Put the sugar and water in a pan over very low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, raise the heat and cook to a thick syrup.
Allow the syrup to cool, then add the rose water.
Pour the syrup into a glass serving bowl and set aside.
Mix the flour and dried milk... - 38.9359
Saalam Paak ( Milk Sweet )
1. Make a thick syrup with the sugar, rose water and 3 cups water.
2. Fry half the almonds till light brown in a little ghee and set aside.
3. Place the ghee in a vessel and fry all the different magaj and the remaining almonds and when light red, remove from... - 30.8615
Strawberries With Cream
Place the sugar, water or apple juice in a micro wave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH, stirring once.
Add to the hot syrup the liqueur of your choice and a few drops of rose water; if you wish, omit the liqueur and use only the rose... - 30.7276
1. Boil the fresh cow's milk and curdle by adding the sour whey.
2. Strain through fine muslin and dip in cold water 4 or 5 times.
3. Hang to dry for 1/2 hr. to 45 minutes.
4. Cream the panir with palms of the hand well till it is smooth and soft.
5. Divide... - 39.2884
I would like to dedicate today's video to the people of Egypt. We are making Coconut Basbousa, which is an Egyptian semolina cake soaked in rose water. This is my way to say that my thoughts are with the people of Egypt... - 123.778
Mix the cornstarch and half of milk until dissolved.
Combine remaining milk, sugar, cream and half-and-half.
Boil, then add cornstarch mixture very carefully.
Simmer, stirring, until the mixture has the consistency of a pudding.
Remove from heat.
Blend in the... - 41.8038
Make the syrup first by boiling the sugar and water together.
When it's reached the boiling point, simmer together until it is a medium consistency.
Stir in the rose water and allow to cool.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the nuts, icing sugar and... - 44.3953
Lightly roast the semolina.
Scrape and grind the coconuts to a very fine and smooth paste in rose water.
Put 1/2 litre water into the sugar and prepare a syrup of one-thread consistency.
Remove from fire and cool.
Mix together cardamoms, syrup, coconut,... - 37.8005
Easy Bread Kadayif
Remove all the crust from the bread.
If your bread is round, place it in a lightly oiled round dish, if it is oval, use a rectangle dish.
Prepare the syrup by placing the sugar in a heavy pan.
Place over low heat and let the sugar melt until it is... - 34.933
Mix powdered milk and cottage cheese thor- oughly together.
Add sifted flour and castor sugar (each equal to one-quarter of the com- bined weights of the powdered milk and cottage cheese) and the baking powder.
Knead very thoroughly together.
Form into balls... - 38.5797
The Juliet And Romeo
Apparently named for the cucumber and rose aspects of the cocktail, the Juliet and Romeo is a rather surprisingly pleasing mix of gin, lime, mint, cucumber and rosewater. - 113.592
Prepare the syrup by dissolving the sugar in water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer ten minutes.
Add the lemon juice.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Open out the filo dough.
Place your baking pan over it and... - 38.1651
1. Prepare a syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar. Add the rose water.
2. Pass the mawa through a sieve. Add crushed cardamoms, sieved arrowroot and a little cold water in which the soda bicarbonate has been dissolved.
3. Make a salt dough... - 38.7335
For syrup: Bring water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add sugar. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until syrup has thickened. Stir in rose water and set aside.
Dough: Mix together vegetable oil, flour and milk powder. Stir baking soda... - 37.9722
Heat milk, adding sugar, and chill thoroughly.
Mix cream and divide into 6 portions.
In each individual glass pour in one-sixth of the rose syrup and top with one-sixth of the drained subja seeds.
Add one portion of milk and one portion of ice cream to each... - 29.5042
Simple Indian Lassi
Here is an exotic drink idea for those who want to satisfy their Summer thirst in a nice and sophisticated way. Indian Lassi or the sweet yogurt drink is the best beverage you can have, to keep yourself cool and refreshed during the hot and humid Summer. In... - 113.025
Besan Sev Ki Barfi
Add 1/2 cup water to sugar and cook till the syrup is of a two thread consistency.
Add khoya and blend.
Remove from fire.
Add broken sev, nuts, raisins, cardamom powder and essence.
Pour onto a greased plate and cool.
Cut into squares and serve at room... - 33.2696
These Shahi Tukra are a dreamy dessert fare. Delicious crumbs of bread doused in sugar syrup and decorated with nuts is a mesmerizng delicacy that you'll never forget . Try out these Shahi Tukra and share your suggestions with me . - 44.2756
Lebanese Knafeh Na'ama
Here is an impressive video that shows the recipe for Lebanese Knafeh Na'ama. The chef here makes the crust with shredded phyllo dough and bread crumbs. This is an absolutely delicious and flavorful Mediterranean delicacies. Next time use this video to make... - 117.727
Kanafeh is an Arabic sweet made of very fine vermicelli-like phyllo pastry. It is sometimes known as shredded phyllo. It combines a layer of shredded phyllo with a creamy cheese filling and then another layer of shredded phyllo. It is flavored with a simple... - 115.176
Khoya Gulab Jamun
1 In a pan, add water and sugar.
2 Cook to make a syrup.
3 Strain through a muslin cloth and allow to cool.
4 Knead khoya and paneer separately till the grains disappear and become smooth.
5 Mix them together and knead again for about 10... - 43.3211
Take the milk in a pan and let it come to a boil over medium heat.
Keep stirring now and then so that the milk does not get scorched.
As soon as the milk starts boiling, pour the lime juice into it.
When you find the curd separating from the... - 41.739
Lebanese Halawet El Jibn
Looking for a unique dessert recipe for your party? Here is a video that will make your task much easy. The chef here makes a Lebanese halawet el jibn, a fabulous sweet cheese dessert with farina, pistachios and ashta pudding. This video is simply incredible... - 110.49
Poached Peaches And Raspberries
1) Mash 1/2 cup raspberries and force through a sieve to make about 2 tablespoons puree; keep aside.
2) In a small pan, bring water to a boil and immerse the peaches for about 10 seconds, and then plunge them into cold water.
3) Gently peel off the... - 42.4724
1. Peel gourd. Cut off the top part and scoop out seeds.
2. Mix together part of the sugar, mawa and sliced nuts.
3. Stuff gourd. Put back the lid and tie down to prevent stuffing from falling out.
4. Make a thin syrup with remaining sugar and water.
5. Cook... - 37.8323
Delicious Crunchy Jalebi
Jalebi is another favorite sweet dish consumed all through the year. However, Dusshera is one of those festivals when it adds richness to the already delicious spread. Though jalebis are not healthy, most people enjoy eating it once in a while and they taste... - 0
Stuffed Apples In Saffron Sauce
For the apples
1. Peel the apples and core the centres.
2. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
3. Add the sugar, lemon juice, 1 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
4. Remove the apples from the syrup and keep... - 43.6617
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Boil half the milk. Add half the sugar.
3. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well.
4. Return to fire and cook till thick.
5. When thick remove and pass through a colander on to ice cold water.
6.... - 41.2387
1. Boil the milk. Keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes till its temp. drops to 70 cg.
2. Take 5 cups of sugar in 2 cups of water. Put the container on low flame. Stir sugar solution continuously till sugar is dissolved completely.
3. Raise the flame. Add 1/4 cup of... - 47.84
The Kala Jamun (a variation of Gulab Jamun)... a darkish variety is prepared in the same way as the regular Gulab Jamun's except that the balls are coated with Castor sugar and then fried. The caramelized sugar gives the Jamuns the dark colour. They are often... - 50.8003
1. Soak the falooda seeds in 4 teacups of water and leave for at least 2 hours.
2. Mix the cornflour very well in 450 ml. (15 fl. oz.) of water.
3. Put to boil on a slow flame. Go on stirring and cooking until the mixture becomes transparent.
4. Put the... - 33.3073
Lebanese Sweet Phyllo Triangles Stuffed With Custard
If you like baklava, you will love these custard phyllo triangles too. Phyllo stuffed with a delicious creamy, eggless custard cream, formed into triangles, brushed with butter and baked to crispy perfection! The sweet, aromatic orange blossom flavored sugar... - 125.646
Kadayif With Cheese
In a bowl combine the kadayef with half pound of the melted butter and mix together very well with your hands until all the strands are coated with the butter.
Grind the dough in a meat grinder.
Place in a 12x18-inch baking pan and place in a 325 degree oven... - 39.4252
Boil meat in 6 cups of water with a pinch of turmeric and salt.
Cook until meat is tender and about 2 cups stock remains.
Shred meat into strands.
Add stock and mash.
Place in a sturdy piece of muslin and strain out all the juice.
Parboil rice in salted water... - 46.6536
Combine sugar, water and lemon juice in a 4-quart saucepan and set aside. (Rose water will be added later.)
Mash panir or ricotta cheese in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda and mix until very smooth (if panir is watery, up to 6 teaspoons of flour may be... - 40.3319
Fragrant Turkish Delight
Lightly oil a lamington tin.
Mix sugar, water and gelatine in a Pyrex jug.
Cook for 7 minutes on HIGH.
Cook a further 6-7 minutes on HIGH.
Mix together cream of tartar, cornflour and icing sugar.
Stir in sugar syrup.
Cook for 5-6 minutes... - 39.8676
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste. Boil half the milk and add half the sugar. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well. Return to fire and cook till thick.
2. Soak Sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell up.
3. Pour a small... - 32.0986
Simple and easy Indian dessert made with bread, sugar, and milk. - 0
Namoura With Coconut
In a mixing bowl combine all the batter ingredients, except the tahini and almonds, and mix well until a smooth mixture is formed.
Grease a round baking pan, twelve inches in diameter, with the tahini.
Pour the semolina mixture into the pan and even out the... - 41.9481
Quick Dipping Fondant
Combine sugar, water and syrup in saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and syrupy, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand until mixture registers 170°F on candy thermometer, 3 to 4 minutes.
While syrup is still hot, gradually beat in about 6... - 38.9386
1. Soak the tukmaria seeds in four cups of water in a small vessel the day before and place in the refrigerator.
2. Soak the wheat milk in a large vessel in two cups of water, half cup sugar, half cup rose water and when dissolved place over a medium flame.... - 25.7472
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.187
Almond And Sesame Seed Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, combine almonds and sesame seeds evenly and toast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 10 minutes or till they start to colour.
3. Remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4.... - 42.9025
Badam Ne Pista Ni Chikki ( Almond And Pista Toffee )
1. Place sugar and rose water in a pan and allow sugar to melt. Squeeze juice from the sour lime and remove all the scum which will collect on top of the syrup. Add the cardamom seeds.
2. Boil the syrup till a drop hardens when dropped in water. Add the nuts... - 21.857
1) Take a 8 to 9-inch springform pan of 2-inches depth. Grease slightly with vegetable oil.
2) In a saucepan, add sugar, honey, corn syrup and water and cook over medium flame. Stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Stop stirring,... - 41.2182
Remove all green parts from blooms; set blooms aside.
Combine sugar, 3 cups water and alum; stir well.
Bring sugar mixture to a boil; cook for 20 min- utes or until of the consistency of thick syrup.
Re- move from heat.
Remove petals from roses.
Add blooms... - 33.2596
Mooli Ka Murabba
1)Take a fresh long white radish peel its skin and cut off top and bottom ends.
2)Chop large pieces and prick with a fork all over.
3)In a pan, boil water and place it in the pan. After two boils remove it and drain.
4)In another pan,... - 37.97
Paneer Ka Meetha
take fresh cottage cheese(paneer) 100gms, cut it into dimond cutting, 1 inch cubes, take 250gms sugar and water according it, make the sugar syrup as thik as u want, put cottage cheese (paneer) into sugar syrup and bring to a boil, cook for 5 to 8 minuts on... - 28.8375
Crunchy Mewe Ki Chikki
Clean the nuts, pound coarsely and keep aside.
Make a syrup of 2-thread consistency with 1 cup of water and sugar.
Add the nuts and mix.
Add toasted copra slices and rose essence.
Smear a plate with ghee and pat the mixture onto it evenly.
While still... - 29.2611
Rose Water Syrup Recipes By Category