- » Rose Water Pudding
Rose Water Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose water pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose water pudding recipes.
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
You May Also Like!
Poached Pears Rose
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip in the sugar, water and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Stir this while it is cooking to melt the sugar
2. Add the pears and the wine to the oven and then simmer for 30 minutes till the pears are tender. Turn the... - 35.0575
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.7053
Rose Petal Jam
Wash the rose petals well and remove the white part with a pair of scissors.
Place the petals into a saucepan and pour in the lemon juice.
Over low heat stir with a wooden spoon until the petals disintegrate.
Remove from heat and place the saucepan in a bowl... - 31.4097
Rose Hip Sauce
Liven up your baked or steamed puddings with this delicious rose hip sauce. A great way to enjoy any of your favorite desserts! - 27.5009
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
Eggless Rice Pudding
Rinse the rice with cold water.
Place in a pan with the one and a half cups water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer fifteen minutes, stirring twice.
Pour in two cups of the milk and continue simmering about twenty minutes, stirring... - 40.2631
Bread, Cream & Sugar Sweets
1. In a pan take 1 cup sugar and caramelize over the stove.
2. Add in the left sugar and pour in the water. Stir well.
3. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well and let it boil for some time. Add in the rose water.
4. Place the bread in a casserole; ladle... - 92.4023
Indian Rice Pudding
1) In about 3 1/4 cups water, boil the rice until the rice is very well cooked.
2) In another pan, heat the milk and sugar and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Lower the heat at once and add in the softened rice and mix well.
4) Further cook over... - 40.8504
A Personal Summer Pudding
Lightly butter a 1.2 litre/2 pint pudding-bowl.
Take the crusts off the bread and slice thinly.
Line the bowl with the slices, reserving a few for the lid.
Try to make the lining as even as possible; dab the bread with a little butter if it won't stay in... - 43.5761
Holy Land Pudding
To make the crust, mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir in enough milk and water to make a soft dough.
Roll out on to a lightly floured surface and use two-thirds of it to line a 2.5 litre/4 1/2 pint pudding-basin which has been lightly... - 47.5519