- » Rose Water Dessert
Rose Water Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose water dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose water dessert recipes.
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Rose Water And Cardamom Choux Buns
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 rounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 30.0223
You May Also Like!
Classic Lebanese Awwamaat
Growing up, we called them honey balls, even though they are not prepared with honey. These sweet, crisp and crunchy balls of fried dough are soaked in syrup and are so amazingly delicious; no one can eat just one! Serve these as a dessert at a large... - 111.712
Cut the melon in half and scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
Put them in a crockery bowl and pour the melon juice over them.
Peel the peaches and slice them thin.
Add to the melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Let stand in the refrigerator... - 36.2704
Chocolate Dessert Roses
These chocolate dessert roses are treats made with chocolate and cornflakes, and look like the crystal rocks in the Morrocan deserts shaped like rose petals. End Result = Delectable - 128.513
Rose Petal Jelly
1. Remove the petals from the roses and place in a large bowl. Add boiling water, cover and steep for twenty minutes or until all color is out of the petals.
2. Strain the liquid into a shallow wide pan. Add the sugar and lemon juice.
3. Cook over medium... - 22.9537
Rose Flavoured Ice Cream
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar until light. In a pan, bring the milk to the boil. Add to the egg and sugar, stirring, then return to the pan.
2. Continue stirring over a low heat until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Do not boil, or it will curdle.... - 33.0215
Rose Hip Sauce
Liven up your baked or steamed puddings with this delicious rose hip sauce. A great way to enjoy any of your favorite desserts! - 25.2845
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 37.2421
Rose Petal Jelly
Only petals from very sweet smelling roses may be used for jelly.
Remove the white tip from each rose petal and carefully wash petals.
Cover the bottom of a large saucepan with sugar, add a layer of rose petals, a layer of sugar, and so forth until all the... - 27.0593
Rose Flavoured Milk With Ice Cream
1. Pour the rose syrup, milk, water and sugar into a food processor or blender and whisk for about 1 1/2 minutes. Pour into individual glasses and add a scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately. - 24.8221
Poached Pears Rose
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip in the sugar, water and lemon juice and bring to the boil. Stir this while it is cooking to melt the sugar
2. Add the pears and the wine to the oven and then simmer for 30 minutes till the pears are tender. Turn the... - 36.6913