- » Rose Water
Rose Water Recipes
Rose water is a perfumed essence made from distilled water of roses, which is sweet smelling with mild astringent properties. This rose infused water is mainly used for flavoring in Indian and Middle Eastern ... More »
Moroccan Rose Water And Strawberry Lemonade
Want to cool down this summer? Here is an amazing video for juice on hot summer days. This strawberry based juice is usually made during the holy month of Ramadan. Impress your family and friends with this sweet soothing lemonade to cool down. Surely this... - 126.986
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Rose Water Buns
These Rose Water Buns are a delightful treat for any party or festive occasion. Try these aniseed buns with refreshing rosy flavorings to experience the classiness of these holiday breads. You'll surely love to have come across these Rose Water Buns. Express... - 46.4759
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 44.7723
Rose Water Crescents
Lightly grease three baking trays.
Cream the butter with the icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk and milk.
Sift together the flour and baking powder, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, together... - 41.312
Rose Water And Cardamom Choux Buns
1. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spoon the choux pastry dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2.5 cm (1 inch) plain nozzle and pipe 12 rounds on to the baking sheet, leaving plenty of space between each one. Bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F),... - 31.3089
Mango Rose Water Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Pour in the mango nectar, vodka, fresh lime juice and rose water and shake well until chilled.
Strain the cocktail into a tall glass and serve immediately - 26.2138
Red Rose Water Cordial
Mix the food colouring with the Atter syrup, pour into a bottle with an airtight lid and store in the refrigerator.
Dilute 2 tablespoons of syrup in a glass of iced water and serve as a cold cordial drink. - 18.3613
Rose Caffe Latte
1. Heat a deep pan with milk. Add the rosewater, sugar and vanilla sugar. Bring to a boil.
2. In a coffee mug, add the coffee powder.
3. Pour the hot milk over it. Give it a stir.
4. Sprinkle some cocoa powder over it.
5. Serve hot. - 0
How To Brew Rose Water Iced Tea
1. In kettle, boil water on stove.
2. In a large pitcher, drop tea bags and add sugar to it.
3. Pour entire kettle of boiling water in it. Set timer for 5 minutes and allow it to steep.
4. After 5 minutes, remove tea bags and add rose... - 0
Rose Water Recipes By Category