- » Rose Petal Salad
Rose Petal Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose petal salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose petal salad recipes.
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.7477
Strawberry Rose Petal Pashka
1. Drain any free liquid from the cottage cheese and tip the cheese into a sieve. Use a wooden spoon to rub it through the sieve into a bowl.
2. Stir the yogurt, honey and rose-water into the cheese.
3. Roughly chop about half the straw-berries and stir them... - 35.4273
Rose Petal Fruit Salad
1. Arrange berries and nectarines on a platter; sprinkle flowers over fruit.
2. In a small bowl, mix vinegar with rose flower water to taste. Spoon evenly over salad. Season to taste with salt. - 27.1573
You May Also Like!
Quail With Rose Petals
Quail with Rose Petals is a fragrant dish. The flavors beautifully balance out each other and what you have is an exquisite dish, teasing you with an afterglow of the rose fragrance. - 42.8266
Tomato Rose Salad
Peel tomatoes and chill them.
Slightly soften cream cheese with milk.
Form two rows of petals on each tomato by pressing level teaspoons of the softened cheese against the side of the tomato, then drawing the teaspoon down with a curving motion.
Sprinkle... - 26
Tomato Rose Salad
Tomato Rose Salad is a colorful treat with tomato and salad greens playing the lead. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can rely on this Tomato Rose Salad for last minute preparations. Give this Tomato Rose Salad a try. - 29.578
Preserved Violets Roses
Dissolve the sugar thoroughly in the hot water.
Add the flowers; set on a medium flame and let syrup simmer until it reaches the soft ball stage in cold water.
Stir flowers gently with wooden spoon.
Remove from flame and continue to stir until the syrup... - 28.4272
A Salad Of Many Colours
Wash, trim and dry the lettuce, radicchio and endives.
Mix in a large bowl.
Pare the carrot and cut into thin star shape slices.
Sprinkle on lettuce along with the bell pepper.
Place the flowers and rose pedals around the salad.
Blend the garlic together with... - 40.6235
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 43.6928
Lentil Cream Soup
Sort lentils and remove any debris.
Rinse lentils, drain, and place in a 2- to 3-quart pan; add broth, carrot, parsley sprigs, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are very tender to bite about 15 minutes for decorticated... - 42.1433