- » Rose Flavored
Rose Flavored Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose flavored recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose flavored recipes.
Rose Flavored Junket
1. Place the milk and sugar in a heavy-based pan and heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Cool the milk to lukewarm, then stir in the rennet and rosewater.
3. Pour into a shallow bowl or individual dishes, cover with muslin or foil and... - 23.5575
You May Also Like!
Rose Petal Jelly
1. Remove the petals from the roses and place in a large bowl. Add boiling water, cover and steep for twenty minutes or until all color is out of the petals.
2. Strain the liquid into a shallow wide pan. Add the sugar and lemon juice.
3. Cook over medium... - 24.5561
Quick Apple Rose Geranium Jelly
1. Measure the sugar into a bowl and set aside.
2. In a five- to six-quart pan, mix the pectin with the apple juice and stir until the pectin dissolves. Tint a light red. Place over high heat and stir until the mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
3. Add the... - 29.6404
Iced Rose Petal Souffles
Tie a collar of double thickness wax paper around 8 individual souffle or ramekin dishes.
Mix the rose petals with the sugar in a blender or food processor until the petals are reduced to very small pieces.
Blend the cream cheese and creme fraiche... - 36.4906
Press rose petals and vanilla bean in a tea strainer or gauze bag; cover securely.
Place in a teapot.
Pour boiling water into a pot.
Cover and steep to the desired strength. - 21.6463
Place tomatoes in shallow dish or deep bowl.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine wine, salad oil, and vinegar.
Stir in celery, green onion, and dressing mix.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Pour dressing over tomatoes.
Cover; refrigerate several... - 39.6527
Rose Sandal Or Kewra Syrup
Dissolve the sugar in water over a low fire.
After ten minutes, add milk.
Remove the scum with a spoon.
When the syrup becomes thick, remove from the fire and cool it for two or three hours.
Add any one of the essences.
The amount you need will depend on the... - 30.514
Champagne Rose Punch
In large bowl, combine strawberries and 31/4 cups (one 4/5 quart) Rise wine.
Cover; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Press strawberry mixrure through strainer into punch bowl or 3 quart container; add thawed lemonade concentrate, remaining rose wine,... - 25.0747
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, rose hips, wine, gelatin, orange flower water and food coloring in medium saucepan and bring to slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
Strain mixture into small... - 39.0488
Rose Petal Wine
Cut off and discard the white bottoms of the petals.
Let cold water run over the petals for about ten minutes.
Drain the petals and place them in a three-gallon stone crock or enamel pot.
Pour two gallons of water into an enamel pot and bring to a boil.
While... - 37.3933
Tomato Rose Salad
Tomato Rose Salad is a colorful treat with tomato and salad greens playing the lead. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can rely on this Tomato Rose Salad for last minute preparations. Give this Tomato Rose Salad a try. - 29.578