- » Rose Cream Cake
Rose Cream Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose cream cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose cream cake recipes.
Rose Cream Cake
Mix all ingredients as for regular cake, except egg whites (fold in last).
Bake in milk pans [similar to layer-cake pans].
Frost with boiled icing. - 26.9003
You May Also Like!
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 136.884
Mrs. Willoughby's Rose Geranium Pound Cake
Arrange geranium leaves, dull side up, in bottom of a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, salt, and soda; add to creamed... - 35.4159
Rose Geranium Cake
Wrap 6 leaves around each stick of butter; wrap and chill overnight.
Remove leaves; rinse and set aside.
Cream butter and sugar till light.
Add egg whites, two at a time; beat well after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 40.4808
Rose Velvet Cake
Cream together the first 6 ingredients.
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt together; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Add vinegar and soda to the last part of buttermilk; add to batter & mix well.
Pour into 3 layers.
Bake at 350 degrees about 30... - 45.3673
Raspberry And Rose Charlotte
1. Prepare a 15 cm (6 inch) round spring-form or loose-bottom cake or charlotte tin by greasing it and then line it with tin foil
2. Lightly oil the sides and the bottom of the pan.
3. In a shallow heatproof bowl, set out the raspberry... - 46.7402
1. Grease and dust two pastry tins.
2. Roll out the dough into about 6 mm. (1") thickness.
3. Stamp out rounds (about 65 mm. or 2 1/2" diameter) with a fluted cutter.
4. Put one round in each cavity of the tins. Place a little cake mixture on each... - 39.7661
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 48.0781