- » Rose Almond Bread
Rose Almond Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose almond bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose almond bread recipes.
Prepare Rose Syrup.
In a small bowl, combine dry milk powder, cream cheese, almond extract and butter.
Stir in flour and baking powder.
Combine until mixture is consistency of fine crumbs.
Blend in yogurt to form a dough.
Shape in 12 small smooth oval or... - 39.0727
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 138.474
Grind the almonds with 2 tablespoons of the sugar until very fine.
Add remaining sugar, vanilla, egg whites, and bread crumbs.
Knead to a form a dough.
Shape small pieces of the dough into small pear shapes and insert a clove in each to represent the... - 34.0081
Amigdalota - Greek Almond Macaroons
Amigdalota is the ultimate white Christmas treats. The best known amigdalota are from the island of Andros, where blanched almond paste is shaped into little pears, baked and dusted with powdered sugar. In parts of the Peloponnese, blanched almonds are... - 32.0687
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.0738
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce has a great taste. Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce gets its taste from bread mixed with honey and flavored with saffron. - 40.701
These Shahi Tukra are a dreamy dessert fare. Delicious crumbs of bread doused in sugar syrup and decorated with nuts is a mesmerizng delicacy that you'll never forget . Try out these Shahi Tukra and share your suggestions with me . - 42.6124
Double Ka Mitha
Boil milk and add ground cashewnuts.
Avoid lumps and beat well with an egg beater.
Add cardamom powder.
Cool and reserve.
Now, heat ghee in a pan and fry the bread squares till golden and crisp.
Drain and arrange in a platter.
Pour the milk... - 40.6125
1. Remove crust from the bread. Soak bread in milk for 1/2 hour.
2. Mix condensed milk into milk mixture. Pass the whole through a strainer.
3. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes on a slow fire. Remove from fire, add nuts (chopped) and essence.
4. Chill thoroughly... - 33.7946
1)Put the yogurt in a clean muslin cloth, fold it up into a loose bundle and hang for a couple of hours or until excess moisture drips through.
2)Take a large bowl, and put the yogurt and add sugar. Beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is... - 47.1181
1. Add curds to a piece of cloth and tie it loosely.
2. Leave the curd bags overnight or hang it for few hours until all the liquid is strained through the cloth.
3. Soften the strained curds nicely with the help of fork. Sprinkle cardamom powder and... - 41.3496
Pink Party Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a sandwich filling that is moist and easy to spread but not wet.
Combine ham, ground pickles and enough of pickle sauce to make a filling that is moist and easy to spread but... - 42.3378
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 42.2643