- » Rose Almond Bread
Rose Almond Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rose almond bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rose almond bread recipes.
Prepare Rose Syrup.
In a small bowl, combine dry milk powder, cream cheese, almond extract and butter.
Stir in flour and baking powder.
Combine until mixture is consistency of fine crumbs.
Blend in yogurt to form a dough.
Shape in 12 small smooth oval or... - 41.1749
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 138.822
Grind the almonds with 2 tablespoons of the sugar until very fine.
Add remaining sugar, vanilla, egg whites, and bread crumbs.
Knead to a form a dough.
Shape small pieces of the dough into small pear shapes and insert a clove in each to represent the... - 36.1878
Amigdalota - Greek Almond Macaroons
Amigdalota is the ultimate white Christmas treats. The best known amigdalota are from the island of Andros, where blanched almond paste is shaped into little pears, baked and dusted with powdered sugar. In parts of the Peloponnese, blanched almonds are... - 30.7463
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.3992
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce
Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce has a great taste. Fried Bread In Saffron And Pistachio Sauce gets its taste from bread mixed with honey and flavored with saffron. - 42.6161
These Shahi Tukra are a dreamy dessert fare. Delicious crumbs of bread doused in sugar syrup and decorated with nuts is a mesmerizng delicacy that you'll never forget . Try out these Shahi Tukra and share your suggestions with me . - 44.4783
1. Remove crust from the bread. Soak bread in milk for 1/2 hour.
2. Mix condensed milk into milk mixture. Pass the whole through a strainer.
3. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes on a slow fire. Remove from fire, add nuts (chopped) and essence.
4. Chill thoroughly... - 34.62
1)Put the yogurt in a clean muslin cloth, fold it up into a loose bundle and hang for a couple of hours or until excess moisture drips through.
2)Take a large bowl, and put the yogurt and add sugar. Beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is... - 47.9356
1. Add curds to a piece of cloth and tie it loosely.
2. Leave the curd bags overnight or hang it for few hours until all the liquid is strained through the cloth.
3. Soften the strained curds nicely with the help of fork. Sprinkle cardamom powder and... - 42.0487
Lauki Halwa / Anapakaya Halwa (bottle Gourd Pudding)
Halwa is an Indian pudding cooked with vegetables or milk sometimes with bread. Bottle gourd Halwa is one of such type of pudding which every household kitchen in India makes at festive occasions or main events. Mild flavored bottlegourd is cooked in creamy... - 138.616
Pink Party Sandwich Loaf
Combine chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to make a sandwich filling that is moist and easy to spread but not wet.
Combine ham, ground pickles and enough of pickle sauce to make a filling that is moist and easy to spread but... - 44.4957
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 44.0579