Ropa Vieja is a shredded flank stead dish that originates from Cuba and the main flavor of the dish is of tomato sauce, which forms the base of the dish. It also contains black beans, plantains, fried yucca, and is ... More »
Wish to try out something new in your kitchen this weekend? How about creating some Cuban magic? The classic Cuban dish which is a combo of tender meat and savory tomato sauce is indeed something to look forward to you. A win-win dinner dish any day. - 92.7067
1) Put the beef in a large pot.
2) Cover with the water and add 1 bay leaf and salt.
3) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and let the meat simmer for about 60-90 minutes, till it is tender.
4) Remove the meat and set it aside to cool.
5)... - 86.0926
1. Season beef steak with complete seasoning. Keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
2. Cut the steaks into two pieces.
1. Heat a large pot over medium high heat, pour extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in seasoned beef steaks and cook for few... - 106.333