- » Romano Bean
Romano Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of romano bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romano bean recipes.
Romano Bean Salad
Summer is here and this is an excellent salad that you can make. The freshness of the mint and the earthy pungency of the garlic are the highlights of this Romano Bean Salad. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video and you can make it in no... - 88.4564
You May Also Like!
1. String beans and cut into 2.5cm lengths. Place in shallow dish with stock, cover, cook on HIGH for seven minutes, or until tender. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine oil, garlic and onions in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes, add tomatoes. Season to... - 26.9411
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.3697
Chicken And Beans Romano
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a sauce pan 3 cups of water to boil, and cook the green beans until tender.
3) Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
4) In a bowl mix together tomato juice, vinegar, onion flakes, salt,... - 47.2538
Lobster And Shrimp Romano
1) Chop the shrimps and lobster coarsely.
2) In the saucepan, heat the Romano sauce to simmer.
3) Stir in the lobster and heat until completely heated.
4) In another saucepan heat the sprouts thoroughly.
5) Make a bed of sprouts on a warm... - 30.4581
Bean Casserole With Tomatoes And Spinach
In large heavy saucepan or casserole, heat margarine over medium heat; cook garlic and onions, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add tomatoes, breaking up with back of spoon.
Add kidney and romano beans, and oregano; bring to simmer.
Add... - 33.0714
Green Beans With Provolone Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook beans 5 minutes; beans will still be crisp. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2. In a large frying pan, cook garlic in olive oil over medium heat until fragrant, about 30... - 27.2826
Bean And Roasted Red Pepper Salad
In saucepan, heat romano beans over medium-low heal until hot; drain and rinse under hot water.
Drain well and place in bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, hot pepper, parsley, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and garlic; toss with beans.
Stir in onions,... - 39.5845
Hearty Lima Bean Soup
Place the beans in a large pot of water and bring to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes, cover, and let sit for 1 hour.
Drain and discard the water.
Return the beans to a large soup kettle and add the stock and water.
Throw in the pork hocks and bring to a simmer,... - 46.1157
Three Bean Summer Salad
This terrific salad is perfect anytime and makes a welcome side dish at a barbecue or buffet supper. - 135.98
Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole or bowl, microwave butter at High for 1 minute, then add onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and continue to microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Blend in flour and stock... - 44.0536