- » Romance
Enjoy our collection of romance recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romance recipes.
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé! - 138.601
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 136.818
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 135.213
This is definitely not a breakfast sandwich and it’s not dinner for sure! Maybe this is a 700 calorie junk, sugar over dose to your day! But this is definitely a fun recipe, perfect for a midnight snack for a teenagers’ sleep over party or for those who... - 133.642
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 132.769
For all you Sex and the City fans, the Flirtini, made popular at the end of season three. - 131.637
Denny Triangle Cocktail
This bright orange drink is a Denny Triangle Cocktail. It is dirty and funky but in it you can find fantastically delicious hidden pleasures. Watch the video for more details. - 131.474
Tuscan Lemon Drop
We recently filmed a new episode of Capital Cooking called, "Under the Tuscan Stars." I came up with a delicious recipe to go with the food. This Tuscan Lemon Drop has the perfect herby-lemon flavor. - 126.868
Strawberry Tiramisu is super easy to make...as long as you have all the ingredients ready. The pound cake in this video was homemade. It is actually better to leave the pound cake intact instead of cutting them up into strips. I didn't have mascarpone cheese... - 114.365
The Speaker Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, the bourbon and creme de cassis and stir with a stirrer.
2. In a martini glass, add a dash of grenadine.
3. Stir and add the bourbon mix into the martini glass.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Serve cold as a cocktail. - 113.665
There simply can't be a better summer drink than this pomegranate cocktail. Take a look at how Master Mixologist Bridget makes this raunchy bright red drink to beat the heat. - 112.989
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.917
Three Milk Cake
1. Follow the directions on the yellow cake mix and bake the cake and let it cool.
2. In a bowl, mix the Heavy cream, Evaporated milk and Condensed milk.
3. With a fork, poke the cake through to the bottom about 50 times.
4. Pour the... - 109.683
Elegant Lavender Rocks Cocktail
1. In a small bowl, add lemon and dried lavender. Pour one ounce of gin and muddle it well.
2. In a shaker, put some ice cubes, pour gin lavender mixture in it.
3. Add another ounce of gin in shaker. Put honey and shake it well. Set it aside.
4. Take... - 108.427
Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and... - 101.264
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 98.8769
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 97.2687
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.8833
Diana shows you how to make a yummy romantic sandwich tray your girlfriend will love you for - 88.0294
Romance Sorbet, like its name is an aphrodisiac sorbet recipe. It has several herbs that go into this romantic concoction. Ideal for Valentine's Day! - 49.7475
An innovative creation, the Banana romance recipe is banana fritters topped with delicious chocolate. A wonderful combination that is hard to resist. Just dig in to this culinary delight and pamper your taste buds. Treat yourself for a change. - 30.9047
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
These mashed parsnips are the new mashed potatoes. I just discovered this recipe a few months ago. Up to that point I was a dedicated mashed potatoes lover. Now, I love mashed parsnips so much more! They are the same texture as mashed potatoes, but with a... - 0
The Perfect Risotto
This video covers the ingredients and process of how to make the most amazing risotto! - 0
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0
Pear And Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C/350 F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan which is dusted with little flour.
3. Peel and chop the pears and keep it aside.
4. Separate the egg yolks and whites keep them in separate bowls, then in a large mixing... - 0