- » Romance
Enjoy our collection of romance recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romance recipes.
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 135.132
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 131.123
Herbs can provide an amazing back drop to a cocktail. This Rubicon Cocktail is flavored with rosemary that goes well with the chartreuse. Take a look for the directions. Oh, and don't forget your lighter; this one needs a bit of a flambé! - 127.286
Tuscan Lemon Drop
We recently filmed a new episode of Capital Cooking called, "Under the Tuscan Stars." I came up with a delicious recipe to go with the food. This Tuscan Lemon Drop has the perfect herby-lemon flavor. - 125.314
This is definitely not a breakfast sandwich and it’s not dinner for sure! Maybe this is a 700 calorie junk, sugar over dose to your day! But this is definitely a fun recipe, perfect for a midnight snack for a teenagers’ sleep over party or for those who... - 124.385
The Petruccio Cocktail shows how egg white and rich simple syrup can be used in a cocktail to create mouth feel and texture. This is one of the best gin cocktails that you can lay your hands on. View the video for details. - 123.836
My Valentine Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1 1/3 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, ¼ cup softened butter, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon. Use a fork or pastry blender to mix until crumbly. Firmly... - 122.249
Denny Triangle Cocktail
This bright orange drink is a Denny Triangle Cocktail. It is dirty and funky but in it you can find fantastically delicious hidden pleasures. Watch the video for more details. - 120.23
The Speaker Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice cubes, the bourbon and creme de cassis and stir with a stirrer.
2. In a martini glass, add a dash of grenadine.
3. Stir and add the bourbon mix into the martini glass.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Serve cold as a cocktail. - 112
Summer Fruits Red Wine Jelly
Jelly (or jello) has a bit of a bad rap, but its reputation is undeserved. It's light, cool, refreshing and easy to eat. Perfect for a summer's evening, and this version has the kid's favourite "coming of age". - 111.966
Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and... - 111.433
There simply can't be a better summer drink than this pomegranate cocktail. Take a look at how Master Mixologist Bridget makes this raunchy bright red drink to beat the heat. - 111.321
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 109.19
Three Milk Cake
1. Follow the directions on the yellow cake mix and bake the cake and let it cool.
2. In a bowl, mix the Heavy cream, Evaporated milk and Condensed milk.
3. With a fork, poke the cake through to the bottom about 50 times.
4. Pour the... - 108.082
For all you Sex and the City fans, the Flirtini, made popular at the end of season three. - 107.112
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.9802
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 95.5504
Diana shows you how to make a yummy romantic sandwich tray your girlfriend will love you for - 86.4698
Romance Sorbet, like its name is an aphrodisiac sorbet recipe. It has several herbs that go into this romantic concoction. Ideal for Valentine's Day! - 48.1323
An innovative creation, the Banana romance recipe is banana fritters topped with delicious chocolate. A wonderful combination that is hard to resist. Just dig in to this culinary delight and pamper your taste buds. Treat yourself for a change. - 29.5471
Pear And Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C/350 F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan which is dusted with little flour.
3. Peel and chop the pears and keep it aside.
4. Separate the egg yolks and whites keep them in separate bowls, then in a large mixing... - 0
The Perfect Risotto
This video covers the ingredients and process of how to make the most amazing risotto! - 0
These mashed parsnips are the new mashed potatoes. I just discovered this recipe a few months ago. Up to that point I was a dedicated mashed potatoes lover. Now, I love mashed parsnips so much more! They are the same texture as mashed potatoes, but with a... - 0
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
Betty's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries--for Valentine's Day!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for Valentine's Day. These are made to look like the chocolate dipped strawberries that were delivered to our room at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky, when we celebrated our... - 0
How To Decorate Chocolate Strawberries
1. Dip the strawberries in melted white chocolate, place on a plate and allow to set the chocolate by keeping inside refrigerator.
2. Once the chocolate is set, drizzle some more white chocolate on the surface of half of the strawberries, using a fork.... - 0
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0
Valentine's Day Cocktail: Raspberry Romance
We accidentally tapped an extra episode this week for Valentine's Day, so we'll post this first. Then, later today we'll fire off the actual Valentine's day recipe entitled the Scarlet Dreams. - 0
Clementine Cupcakes: Bits & Pieces - Season 1, Ep. 8
It's winter, and if you're like me, you probably already have clementines in your home right now. And if you do, you can make these cupcakes bursting with bright citrus flavor! Time to turn on your oven! - 0