- » Romaine Salad Parmesan Dressing
Romaine Salad Parmesan Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of romaine salad parmesan dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romaine salad parmesan dressing recipes.
Parmesan Crisp With Romaine Salad, Melon And Parma Ham
Melt the Parmesan powder in a non-stick pan.
Pour the melted cheese over a large upside down cup to give it the shape of a basket with a handle.
Leave to cool and crisp.
Toss the lettuce with the dressing and put it into the Parmesan crisp.
Slice the melon... - 28.9317
Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing
Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing is enjoyed on many ocassions. Prepare the Romaine Salad With Caesar Dressing in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 25.6959
Chicken Romaine Salad
Combine romaine, chicken, and Parmesan.
Mix salad dressing and next 3 ingredients.
Toss half of the mixture with croutons; don't soak.
Add to salad with remaining dressing. - 27.9238
Romaine Salad With Avocado Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Add avocado; cover and shake well.
Combine lettuce and pepper strips in a large bowl; drizzle avocado mixture over salad, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup... - 34.2835
Cheryls Home Cooking - Ceasar Salad With Home Made Dressing
This is a quick and easy salad to make. Home made dressing! This is such an awesome cool dish for the summer or anytime! I wanted to share my way of making dressing instead of buying dressing. It is so much better than store bought. Form my family to yours! - 0
Romaine Salad With French Dressing
1) Mix together salt, sugar, paprika for the french dressing.
2) Stir in vinegar and salad oil, shaking well.
3) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) In a salad bowl, break up lettuce.
5) Mix in onions and green... - 45.4542
Romaine Salad With Garlic Anchovy Dressing And Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Toss bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil until lightly coated. Spread out bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Shake pan to turn cubes over and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
2. In a small bowl, mash... - 33.3349
Combine romaine, chicken, and Parmesan.
Mix salad dressing and next 3 indredients.
Toss half of the mixture with croutons; don't soak.
Add to salad with remaining dressing. - 31.6617
Just in time for summer! Check out this awesome ceaser salad that you can do on the grill! - 0
Pour olive oil into a large wooden salad bowl. Add garlic. While beating with a fork, gradually add mustard, Worcester' shire, horseradish, egg, and lemon juice. Keep beating until you have a frothy uniform dressing.
Mix in Parmesan cheese.
The... - 32.7606
Zesty Romaine And Pasta Salad
1. Into a pan add water or stock and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Then during the last 3 minutes of cooking add broccoli to the pasta and drain.
3. Rinse the drained pasta with cold water and drain.
4. For making the dressing,... - 45.0581
Grilled Romaine Caesar Salad
Robin is in a lovely setting where she is inspired to whip up the Classic Caesar salad which has a personal twist to it. As mentioned in the video this is a cool salad to indulge in summers after the tough winters have left. - 98.4996
Creamy Romaine Salad
In a small glass bowl, combine garlic, mayonnaise, and pepper to taste. Whisk in the salad oil, then the vinegar. Rinse, pat dry, and break romaine into bite-size pieces in salad bowl. Toss with the cheese. Pour on the dressing just before serving, and toss... - 18.7752
Romaine Anchovy Caesar Salad
Melt butter in a frying pan; add bread cubes and 1 whole clove garlic.
Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat until croutons are toasted; discard garlic.
Cut remaining clove of garlic in half.
Using metal blade, process garlic until finely chopped.
Cut... - 45.5016
Romaine And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl,mix together iceberg and Romaine lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and pimento.
2) Toss gently to combine.
3) In a measuring cup or small mixing bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the lettuce... - 46.8135
Modern Caesar Salad
For dressing, shake together salad oil, red wine vinegar, crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in screw-top jar.
Refrigerate a few hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Toast bread cubes in slow oven (225°) for 2 hours. - 30.5562
Beef Burgundy Part 3 - Cheese Biscuits And Romaine Salad
With Beef Burgundy and Cheese Biscuits done and if you are also a lover of greens and salads, this dish should must not be left out. Watch an easy romaine mix salad which you can also make using greens of your choice and a simple dressing with Chef Stacey... - 102.02
Once you find a great Caesar dressing, like in this recipe, making a great Caesar salad is no problem. Here, the crunch of the romaine is highlighted by the crispy homemade croutons and creamy dressing. - 0
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
Sweet And Spicy Salad
Sweet and spicy salad is an awesome healthy and delicious salad. Watch the video to make this salad with crunchy lettuce, sweet pears and spicy cajun mix. Try out this salad with your own variation to the ingredients and dressing, it would surely be a hit... - 102.256
Original Caesar Salad
Salads are a great addition to any menu. This tasty Original Caesar Salad is sure to add variety and spice to your everyday cooking. - 49.3703
Melt butter in small sauce-pan; add garlic.
Let stand 1 hour.
Saute croutons lightly in garlic butter.
Place romaine in chilled salad bowl.
Pour on Dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Toss to coat romaine evenly with Dressing.
Add... - 31.7409
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
Romaine Caesar Wraps
1. Chop romaine hearts into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl. Add chicken, cheese, onion and dressing; toss well to coat.
2. Soften tortillas in microwave oven (about 20 seconds on high).
3. To make wrap, place tortilla on plate and spoon Caesar salad... - 26.5587
Mediterranean Caesar Salad
To Make Croutons: Preheat oven lo 300°F.
Remove crusts and cut bread into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until toasted and very dry.
(If croutons are not thoroughly dry, they will absorb... - 43.661
Italian Artichoke Salad
Combine the greens, artichokes, onion and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
Chill, covered, until serving time.
Add the dressing 30 minutes before serving; toss and serve.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 29.8639
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 115.289
Caesar Salad With Parmesan Croutons
1) Rinse the romaine leaves, dry and refrigerate until needed.
2) Dressing: In a small bowl, mix the garlic, capers and anchovies into a paste with a fork.
3) Beat in the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4) Gradually whisk in... - 49.5838
Caesar Salad With Radicchio And Toasted Parmesan Crumbs
Coarsely grate the roll without being too fussy about evenness of size.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute the pressed garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the crumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden.
Sprinkle with cheese, and... - 41.8102
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
Rice Salad With Pesto Dressing
In a blender, combine basil, cheese, and lemon juice.
With blender whirling on lowest speed, slowly pour in oil to make a creamy-smooth mixture.
Place mushrooms in a bowl.
Coarsely chop pimento (reserve a few strips for garnish); add to mushrooms with rice,... - 36.5357
Caesar Salad In Italian Dressing
1. Wash; then break up romaine into bite-size pieces. Place in large chilled salad bowl, along with bread sticks, broken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add grated cheese and Italian dressing; toss all together well. - 25.7553
Caesar Salad With French Dressing
Coddle egg: put into boiling water 1 minute; remove shell.
Mix well with all other ingredients.
Remove tough outer leaves from lettuce; wash; dry well.
Break into pieces; put into salad bowl.
Add dressing; toss lightly.
Heat butter in... - 40.3068
Salad Greens With Peppercorn Dressing
1) Prepare the peppercorn dressing by blending 1/2 cup of the oil, egg, vinegar, onion, peppercorns, and salt in an electric blender at low speed for 5 seconds.
2) While the machine is running, steadily pour in 1 cup oil into the... - 42.2745
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 34.0897
Lettuce Salad With Dressing
Though called Salad, this salad is different from the usual carrot, beetroot, onion and cucumber fare. It does have most of the conventional vegetables but the cheese garnish is what sets this Salad a class apart from the rest ! Don't be a fool to miss out on... - 39.0117
This is one of Toni's favorite makeovers. - 115.993
1. To prepare the dressing for the salad, in a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, anchovies, egg yolk, garlic and vinegar until well blended and smooth in consistency.
2. With the motor running on a low speed, gradually pour in the oil... - 43.2751
1. Combine watercress, romaine, and pear in a large serving bowl and toss.
2. Sprinkle oil and vinegar over lettuces. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve. - 25.4502
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper... - 32.9327
Salad Of Mixed Greens
1. Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in another bowl. Toss salad and dressing together and serve. - 29.2241
New Caesar-style Salad
This New Caesar-Style Salad does not really require much cooking. You can easily prepare this New Caesar-Style Salad by simply combining all the ingredients furnished and then a bit of clever cooking. Cook it up easily! - 30.9044
Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
In bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, tomato, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese.
Toss until well combined.
Evenly divide mixture among each tortilla. - 23.1547
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the oil, lemon juice, mustard and garlic to combine.
2) Shake thoroughly to mix.
3) In a salad bowl, add the romaine, croutons, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
4) Drizzle dressing on top of the salad and... - 38.8583
Add garlic to oil; let stand overnight.
Place romaine in large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Coddle egg for 1 1/2 minutes; break into middle of salad.
Pour lemon juice and wine vinegar over egg.
Toss lightly... - 40.6164
Caesar Salad With English Mustard
Put the anchovy pieces, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce into bottom of a very large wooden salad bowl.
Add a few bread sticks pieces to help with the crushing.
With a wooden spoon or masher, crush and mash the ingredients into a thick, smooth paste... - 41.1251
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 44.9102
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 41.6812
Easy Caesar Salad
Mash anchovies with fork in 3-qt.bowl.
Stir in dressing and cheese; toss with romaine and croutons until coated with dressing. - 25.2952
Caesar's Chicken Salad
In small skillet melt butter; add the croutons.
Cook and stir till lightly browned.
Remove from heat; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Rub a large salad bowl with a cut clove of garlic, if desired.
Add the romaine, cooked chicken strips, halved artichoke... - 35.2379
Creamy Caesar Salad
Yes, you too can enjoy restaurant-like caesar salad just by sitting at your home. How? This recipe video will describe you the easy procedure and following that you can make your own bowl of salad within couple of minutes. So don't waste your time, you really... - 80.1765
Maude S Green Salad
Rinse and crisp the salad greens.
Break iceberg lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Carefully pat iceberg dry on towel.
Place in large plastic bag.
Add 1 T. (15 mL) Italian dressing.
Shake lightly until all leaves are covered.
Place in strip on medium platter or... - 34.3958
Blue Cheese Caesar Salad
In a jelly-roll pan toss the bread cubes with 1 tablespoon of the oil and salt to taste, bake them in the middle of a preheated 350° F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they are golden, and let the croutons cool.
In a small bowl stir together well the... - 34.2992
Caesar Salad (betty's Favorite Caesar Salad)
Learn how to make world's most popular salad in your home kitchen. This video recipe of Basic Caesar Salad shows you the authentic way of preparing this classic. You can add your favorite meat to it and turn it into a light meal. Bon Appetit! - 108.688
Sourdough Shrimp Salad
From Fishermans Wharf, a beautiful platter salad featuring shrimp and avocados, topped with warm, homemade garlic-Parmesan sourdough croutons. - 109.437
Tuna And Pasta Salad
– In a large salad bowl, combine shells, tuna, celery, and onion. Pour dressing over mixture, and set aside. Marinate for a few hours.
– Add broccoli flowerets and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil.
– In a large salad bowl, combine all... - 30.0917
Classic Caesar Salad Burger
If you simply swear by the decadent Caesar salad, then you will absolutely relish this salad burger. With creamy, tasty Caesar salad tucked in between the buns, this classic burger makes for a great lunch addition. Whether you are looking to whomp up... - 102.899
This ceaser salad recipe is a vegetable cheese salad recipe prepared with added croutons. With an oil and vinegar dressing, this ceaser salad recipe has garlic flavored croutons and can be garnished with anchovies. - 43.6991
Original Caesar Salad
One or more days before serving prepare Garlic Olive Oil.
Several hours before serving prepare Caesar Croutons.
Chill salad bowl and dinner plates.
At serving time place romaine in chilled salad bowl.
Drizzle with about 1/3 cup Garlic Olive Oil; drizzle with... - 40.6838
Salad primavera is a vegetable fruit salad made with citrus caper dressing. Prepared with artichokes, watercress, lettuce, bell peppers and green onions, the salad primavera is fruited with orange segments. Sprinkled with cheese, the salad primavera is crisy... - 36.1407
Caesar Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.476
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.1428
Rub the bottom of a large wooden bowl with the salt.
Add the garlic and anchovy fillets, mash with two forks.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, vinegar, pepper and oil.
Add the egg yolk and mix well.
Cut the lettuce into... - 43.4219
Modern Caesar Salad
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes and place on a baking sheet.
Toast at 225° for 1-2 hours or until crisp, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine the oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake... - 36.9818
Nathalie's Caesar Salad
1 In a food processor jar, crush the garlic and anchovies together.
2 Add in the mustard and egg yolks, blending well.
3 Add in the vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
4 Gradually beat in the oil.
5 Wash the romaine lettuce thoroughly.
6 Tear... - 42.7931
Wash the romaine leaves well in cold water, shake them dry, wrap them in a clean, dry kitchen towel, and refrigerate until serving time.
This can be done a day or two ahead.
If you're making your own croutons, prepare them.
Coarsely grate the cheese, or shave... - 34.2026
Quick Caesar Salad
In 1-quart bowl toss lettuce with bread cubes and cheese; add lemon juice and dressing and toss to coat thoroughly.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes; toss again just before serving. - 24.904
Caesar Style Chicken Salad
Caesar Style Chicken Salad has a wonderful taste. The chicken lovers must try Caesar Style Chicken Salad. The Caesar Style Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 36.3424
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper and let... - 29.4224
1) In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss together.
3) Serve immediately. - 31.0544
Wash, and tear in bite-sized pieces, one head of romaine lettuce.
In large salad bowl mash fillets of canned anchovies' or equivalent in anchovy paste.
Whisk in with fork, raw egg.
Add red wine vinegar and olive oil (use sunflower oil for a lighter... - 45.7194
Simple Caesar Salad
Wash lettuce, pat dry with a towel and tear into bite-size pieces.
Put lettuce in a large serving bowl.
Grate Parmesan cheese with Zyliss Cheese Grater.
Add cheese, croutons, dressing and lemon juice.
Using 3-Way Tongs, toss well.
Season with pepper, toss... - 31.9942
Caesar Salad In Red Wine Vinegar
1) Preparation of the dressing : In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, anchovies and salt and shake thoroughly.
Keep the dressing aside for later use.
2) For croutons : In a medium... - 48.4281
Dressing: Combine oil and garlic.
Let stand overnight or at least a few hours.
Either discard or chop it finely to add a stronger garlic flavor.
Add remaining ingredients to oil in bowl.
Whisk together well.
Makes about 1 cup (250 mL).
Salad:... - 45.8408
Warm Caesar Salad
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves from the romaine. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The romaine can be prepared to this point up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium... - 39.8281
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
2. Separate romaine leaves; wash and dry well. (This is important so that moisture does not dilute the dressing.) Cut out any coarse ribs; then break the leaves in... - 35.6255
1) In a large wooden salad bowl, place the anchovy pieces, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and slightly crush with a wooden spoon.
2) Beat the lemon juice and 3 egg yolks together.
3) Then gradually beat in 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and... - 42.2584
Caesar Salad From The Kitchen
In a blender or food processor, whirl garlic, anchovy halves, oil, lemon juice, cheese, egg yolk, Worcestershire, and pepper until anchovies are finely chopped.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate; bring to room temperature before using.
To serve, place... - 35.4447
Gourmet Caesar Salad
Place lettuce in large bowl; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together Egg Beaters, oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and pepper until well blended.
To serve, pour dressing over lettuce, tossing until well coated.
Serve with Parmesan cheese if desired. - 36.6792
Lasagne Caesar Salad
Rub a large bowl with cut clove of garlic.
Cook lasagne according to package directions; drain.
Cut lasagne into strips (1/4x2 inches); put in bowl.
Add egg yolk to lasagne strips and toss.
Pour on salad dressing and mix thoroughly.
Add lettuce, 1 cup... - 40.3566
Cheesy Caesar Salad
1. In a jar, mix olive oil and garlic, seal and refrigerate overnight or for few hours.
2. Clean romaine with cold running water.
3. Remove the stems and pick the leaves, discarding the stale or discolored ones.
4. Wipe the leaves with a paper... - 46.0038
Bacon Caesar Salad
1) Trim and discard the bread crusts and cut into small cubes for the croutons.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil and fry the bread cubes until golden brown. Drain well on the kitchen paper.
3) Discard the bacon rind, chop and fry the bacon until... - 45.8452
Ultimate Caesar Salad
1. Rinse romaine hearts and dry. Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate for several hours to crisp leaves.
2. Whisk the raw egg, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, anchovies and oil together and pour into the bottom of a salad bowl.
3. Add the lettuce and hard-boiled... - 35.0471
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 40.9006
Almost Caesar Salad
Cut a loaf of French or Italian bread into 1 1/2"slices. Cut slices into cubes.
Pour oil into a skillet and heat until a haze appears. Brown bread in oil on all sides. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on several thicknesses of paper... - 36.6083
Home-style Creamy Caesar Salad
If you are looking for a guilt-free indulgence, this recipe is not meant for you. The not so innocent, calorie packed Caesar salad may do some serious damage to your waistline, but the sumptuous treat is totally worth bingeing on. Betty's version of this... - 106.469
Julius Caesar Salad
To make the dressing: In a blender or food processor, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
Process until well-blended.
Add the cottage cheese, milk, and Parmesan.
Process until very smooth and creamy.
To... - 48.0389
Original Caesar Salad
Place garlic in olive oil; let stand for several days.
Spread bread cubes on cookie sheet.
Pour small amount of garlic oil over bread cubes.
Bake at 225 degrees for 2 hours.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Place in jar; refrigerate.
Tear lettuce into... - 43.2798
Southwest Caesar Salad
• Combine romaine, croutons and Parmesan cheese from salad bag with chicken, beans, corn, tomato, bell pepper and onion in large serving bowl.
• Pour dressing from packet over salad; toss to coat evenly. Serve with crusty bread, if desired. - 28.4873
For greens, use lettuce, romaine, endive, tiny spinach leaves, sliced green onions.
Toss well-chilled greens in a bowl and, just before serving, sprinkle with oil.
Toss to coat each leaf.
Beat the next six ingredients in a small bowl, pour over the salad and... - 36.674
Baked Caser Salad
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Place bread cubes on a baking sheet, and bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons and lettuce in a large bowl.
Add dressing, and toss to coat. - 33.0845
Crush garlic, add to olive oil, and let stand overnight.
Brown croutons in 1/4 cup of this garlic oil, stirring so that they will brown on all sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Break romaine into a large bowl.
Add a generous grinding of fresh black pepper and the... - 48.6123
Jack's Caesar Salad
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Mash the anchovy fillet in a small bowl with a fork or the back of a spoon.
Add the egg and beat well with a whisk.
Add the mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil and whisk for 1 minute.
Add the dressing and beat until... - 41.613
Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
In food processor or blender, combine soup, chicken broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce; process until smooth.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and 1 cup dressing; toss well to coat.
Top with chicken and croutons;... - 37.6652
1. Place egg in boiling water for 1 minute then plunging it into cold water to stop the cooking. Separate the egg, discarding the whites and placing the yolk in a small non-metallic mixing bowl. Beat egg yolk.
2. Add anchovy past, oil, mustard, garlic, lemon... - 38.5032
This superb salad is a rfuit and vegetable salad made with blue cheese. Prepared with added bacon and olives to taste, the superb mixed salad has avocados in it along with other veggies. Tossed and served with an italian dressing, the superb salad is great... - 39.6576
Northwest Caesar Salad
FOR THE CROUTONS, preheat the oven to 325°F.
Scatter the bread cubes in an even layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and tarragon.
Drizzle the butter mixture over the bread cubes and stir to evenly coat the... - 44.9283
Green Salad With Croutons
Heat oil in small skillet; saute garlic over moderate heat until lightly browned.
Remove garlic with slotted spoon; discard.
Add bread; saute, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine dressing ingredients in... - 39.1141
Caesar Salad With Quail S Eggs
1 Wash the lettuce.
2 Drain well and dry.
3 Shred or simply tear the leaves into small pieces.
4 Cut the anchovy fillets into very small sections.
5 Cut the bread into squares.
6 In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil and fry... - 45.4362