- » Romaine Raisin
Romaine Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of romaine raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romaine raisin recipes.
Romaine With Raisins
Combine oil, catsup, vinegar, soy, and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes); set aside.
Peel, pit, and thinly slice avocado.
In a salad bowl, mix together... - 36.636
Romaine With Bass
Break or cut the fish into large chunks and set the fish aside.
In a large salad bowl combine the romaine, jicama or water chestnuts, about two-thirds of the nuts, and raisins.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, sherry, vinegar, sugar, garlic... - 33.3559
Sweet And Spicy Salad
Sweet and spicy salad is an awesome healthy and delicious salad. Watch the video to make this salad with crunchy lettuce, sweet pears and spicy cajun mix. Try out this salad with your own variation to the ingredients and dressing, it would surely be a hit... - 117.404
Green Garden Salad
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumbers, cabbage, carrot, onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds, if desired, and toss to mix. - 25.8206
Carrot Apple Salad
Finely chop carrots and apples with Food Chopper and place in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, sugar to taste and raisins.
Stir to combine.
Chill 20 minutes.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates, add a scoop of salad and serve. - 32.819
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except bread and lettuce; stir to combine.
Layer bread evenly with chicken and lettuce, making 2 sandwiches. - 25.8724
Lamb Roll Ups
Soften romaine leaves by crushing rib with thumb, then dipping in boiling water.
Combine next 6 ingredients.
Place 3 tablespoons meat mixture on each romaine leaf.
Roll up, tucking in sides; secure with toothpicks.
Place in skillet; pour 1/2 CUP of the beef... - 39.5952
1. In a nonstick frying pan, brown the beef over medium heat and break it up with a wooden spoon.
2. When the meat turns brown, add the onions, peppers and the garlic and mix well. Cook the meat is done and the onions turn translucent
3. Drain the... - 40.9842
Chou Chou Salad
Steam the carrots and cauliflower until tenderâ€” about 10 minutes.
To make a spice flavor base for the dressing, pour the oil into a small skillet over medium heat and saute the cayenne, mustard seed, cumin seed and turmeric for 3 minutes.
Add the sugar... - 44.6311
Londonderry Chicken Salad
1) Rinse romaine lettuce.
2) Separate the leaves and pat dry. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl mix yogurt and mayonnaise and blend till smooth.
4) Gently add capers and dill weed.
5) Keep aside.
6) In a small bowl put string beans and sprinkle... - 44.6534
Chicken Club Sandwich With Carrot Salad
1. Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt in a cup.
2. For the carrot salad, in a small bowl stir together the carrots, raisins, lemon juice, lemon zest and half the mayonnaise mixture. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Stir the mustard into the... - 39.3182
Chef's Choice Fruit Salad
Line a large salad bowl with romaine leaves.
Place torn mixed greens in center of bowl.
Arrange apple slices around the edge of the bowl.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Arrange raisins, dates, or prunes; almonds; and carrot in a circular design atop lettuce.
Cover... - 39.8012
Green Salad With Peanut Dressing
1) In a large salad bowl combine the watercress sprigs, finely diced cucumber and sliced romaine lettuce.
2) In a medium bowl add the peanut butter, beat in the oil gradually until smooth and glossy.
3) Beat in the sugar and vineger until well... - 43.1168
Christmas Eve Salad With Dressing
Place lettuce leaves in a large bowl.
Arrange remaining ingredients on top of lettuce.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl and pour over the salad. - 37.9514
In 1-quart saucepan combine 1 tablespoon oil with the broth mix, cinnamon, and ginger; add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in couscous and raisins; return mixture to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed.
Transfer to large bowl and let cool.
Add tomato,... - 32.8669
Yogurt Sprout Salad
1. For the dressing, mix the yogurt, salt, mustard, orange rind, orange juice concentrate, honey, and wheat germ until smooth.
2. Put the lettuce in a salad bowl and arrange the orange slices, sprouts, cheese, avocado, and raisins in a pattern on top.... - 25.9645
Chicken Salad From Lombardy
1. Remove chicken meat from bones. Tear into long strips about 1/2- inch wide; discard skin. In a large bowl, combine chicken with walnuts, celery, scallions, and golden raisins.
2. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 30.3358
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 28.6097
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 40.5115
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 36.8683
Marinated Pork Chops
Put the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic in blender and blend to a smooth paste (about 1 minute at high speed).
Combine paste with remaining ingredients except the pork chops and mix well.
With a fork, prod holes in the chops and put them in the... - 45.4721
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 33.5316