- » Romaine Feta Salad
Romaine Feta Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of romaine feta salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romaine feta salad recipes.
Grower Direct Romaine Salad With Bing Cherries
1. In a bowl add together oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper and whisk nicely until everything is mixed properly.
2. In a salad bowl put all the other ingredients, drizzle with the dressing and toss nicely to make sure the dressing is mixed... - 38.0326
Tangy Feta Salad
This is a delicious, light and healthy salad. The main ingredient is Hearts of Palm, an exotic vegetable from the soft core of a palm tree which has a lovely creamy texture. - 28.2823
1. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl.
2. For making Dressing – in a jar take all the ingredients, close the jar and shake well.
3. Pour the dressing on the salad ingredients and mix.
4. Arrange the salad in a serving dish.
5. Top... - 89.4338
Greek Chicken Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
1 To make the dressing, combine the mayonnaise, cheese, sour cream, milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 Sprinkle the chicken with the oregano. Spray a large nonstick skillet with canola... - 32.6166
Discover the best of all worlds in this "international" edition of the RV Cooking Show. Say "Tarpon Springs" and you really mean Greek...tour the town and take on a tasty Greek Salad with a chopped Twist...it's delicious! - 103.481
Tuscan Feta Salad Sandwich
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir with a whisk.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1-inch-thick shells, and reserve torn bread for another use.
Brush inside of bread shells with 3... - 34.1889
Greek Orzo Salad With Feta And Shrimp
1. In a large bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
2. Combine steamed shrimps and toss well.
3. In a large pot cook orzo.
4. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes till they are tender.
5. Remove the pasta and rinse them in cold water.
6. In the bowl add... - 46.7508
This Greek Salad tastes awesome ! Try this irresistibly seasoned vegetable salad with romaine leaves and Greek olives with oregano seas amongst others for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Salad is welcome ! - 36.685
Layered Hummus Tabbouleh & Feta Picnic Bowl
1. First, make the tabbouleh. Tip the bulghar into a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt, then bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain in a sieve, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain over the pan. Mix the mint and... - 38.0468
Fast Greek Salad
If your looking to have a meal quickly without any hassle and yet be the healthy option in your kitchen. This salad is the thing to have! Watch the video on how the drunk cook tosses it all up. - 70.9592
Tomato Cucumber Salad
Slice tomato and slice cucumber.
Lay tomato and cucumber slices, overlapping each other, on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, cut in bite-size pieces.
Drizzle dressing on tomato and cucumber slices.
Lay fresh basil and onion evenly on romaine lettuce and... - 31.2472
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 114.834
My Big Fat Greek Salad
The colorful fresh veggies in this recipe make the presentation beautiful on its own, and its mixture of flavors and textures makes it impressive for the most discerning guests. - 27.1707
Rub inside of a large wooden salad bowl with cut garlic; mash garlic and reserve.
Add all salad ingredients except garlic, cheese, and anchovies to bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In small bowl combine all ingredients for dressing; add mashed garlic... - 32.4896
Home Made Greek Salad
Greek salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Flavord with mint, the green salad has feta and cottage cheese in it. Dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, this greek salad is tossed to serve. - 33.9164
Homemade Greek Salad
If you are an ardent Greek food lover, then this easy recipe of Greek salad will come handy. It's easy, it's quick and it's fabulous. Moreover, a fresh Greek salad is just sufficient to substitute your lunch. Go through the video and learn the simple details. - 115.426
Tear lettuce and romaine into bite-size pieces.
Place lettuce, romaine, radishes, cucumber and green onions in large plastic bag.
Close bag tightly and refrigerate.
Shake oil, vinegar, salt and oregano in tightly covered jar; refrigerate.
Just before serving,... - 34.9147
Cheesy Greek Vegetable Salad
The Greek Salad is an incredible dish made with greens, vegetables ,anchovies. The gorgeous seasoning has a variety of herbs and green onions in tarragon vinegar, olive oil and pepper seasonings. Anything Greek is always beautiful. No wonder an exceptionally... - 41.5507
Grecian Green Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Toss salad with Olive Oil Dressing just before serving. - 17.1563
Greek Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Greek Salad Recipe and Over 100 Easy to Make healthy Recipes. These healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare and most of all DELICIOUS! - 127.333
Are you looking for a Greek Salad recipe made in the authentic way? The Greek Salad holds a high place in the Greek cuisine. This salad as a Side Dish is a winner! Serve this Greek Salad at the table today and watch it disappear in delight! - 43.4635
Grecian Green Salad
1) Take a large bowl and combine together lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, radishes and feta cheese in it. Toss well.
2) FOR THE OLIVE OIL DRESSING: Take a jar and combine all ingredients in it. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Chill for several... - 38.1757
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serve immediately. - 34.2822
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, celery, tomatoes and olives.
In a small bowl, use a fork to crumble the feta cheese.
Stir in the cottage cheese.
Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the lettuce... - 46.4049
Greek Salad With Low Fat Yogurt
1. For the dressing, scrub the cucumber and halve lengthwise. Peel and seed one half, cut into large chunks and process in a food processor or blender 15 to 20 seconds, or until pureed. Add the yogurt, mint, lemon juice and sugar and process another 5 to 10... - 33.0649
There are many ways of making Greek salad, It is nice served with pita bread and a good selection of Greek dips or as a side dish for a Moussaka. - 117.957
Italian Sausage,pepper And Tomato Salad
The italian sausage with pepper and tomato salad is a flavorful and lively salad made with mild cooked sausage with bell peppers and tomato. Served on alettuce leaf with fresh basil and olives along with feta cheese, this italian sausage and tomato salad is a... - 43.0527
D'arrigo Brothers Caesar Salad
1. In a large serving bowl combine ingredients.
2. Toss well to coat.
3. Serve the salad post lunch or alongside meats. - 37.1198
Greek Chefs Salad
1) Line a salad bowl with lettuce leaves and spoon in the garbanzo beans.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the onion until sliced.
3) Then process the tomato until sliced and arrange over the garbanzo beans.
4) Scatter... - 40.8983
Pomegranate Christmas Salad With Holiday Vinaigrette
Mix the first 7 ingredients in a glass jar, then add the garlic.
Let sit for at least 1 hour or overnight.
Remove the garlic.
This will last 1 week in the refrigerator.
Cut the pomegranate in half and scoop out the seeds, making sure to discard the rind and... - 39.5806
Colorful Greek Salad
Looking for a salad idea with interesting flavors? Here is a quick and easy recipe that includes vegetables along with other flavors resulting in a visually colorful treat with an equally interesting texture. Good for any season. - 127.496
Greek Shrimp And Potato Salad A La Pappas
1. Drain all the boiled potatoes so that excess water is removed.
2. Slightly cool the potatoes so that they can be peeled and sliced.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, scallions and green pepper.
4. Bed dinner plates... - 48.0188
Greek Chopped Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the tomato, cucumber, romaine, spinach, onion, olives, and... - 38.788
1. Wash and tear lettuce into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl (or 8 individual salad plates).
2. Arrange vegetables on top in an attractive manner. Top with feta, black olives and capers.
3. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint and salt... - 40.4401
Greek Diced Vegetable Salad
Combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, scallions, parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and olives in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper, and toss well.
Although you can serve the salad immediately, it is even better if it sits for about 30... - 37.3872
Flavorful herbs, garden fresh veggies and creamy sweet-and-sour yogurt are the focal point of this lip-smacking Greek salad. Light, smooth and extremely flavorful, a bowl of Greek salad could be the ultimate way to satiate your gut and taste-bud on a lazy... - 104.451
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, and parsley in a serving bowl.
Add dressing to taste; toss lightly.
Add eggs, anchovies, and olives; toss again.
Crumble feta... - 31.9094
Greek-style Healthy Chicken Salad
This salad will help you reduce body fat! Slices of cooked chicken breast, onions, olives, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and feta cheese over a bed of crisp lettuce dressed with an Dijon lemon vinaigrette. You won’t believe that this dish is a good thing to... - 146.102
Italian Green Salad
Place artichoke hearts in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine Italian dressing, vinegar, and mustard, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Spoon 2 tablespoons dressing mixture over artichokes.
Seal bag, and shake until artichokes are well coated.
Marinate... - 40.8973
Greek Salad Pitas
In food processor with knife blade attached or in blender, place beans, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cumin, and garlic; blend until smooth.
Cut off top third of each pita to form a pocket.
Use half of bean mixture to spread inside pockets.
Combine... - 35.9944
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 35.5685
Colorful Couscous Chicken Salad
1. Bring 1 3/4 cups salted water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous, remove pan from heat, and let stand, covered, until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and fluff couscous with a fork. Add chicken, bell pepper,... - 28.6737
1) In a bowl, toss together the lettuce leaves, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and set aside.
2) In another bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, and parsley with the remaining 2 table-spoons vinaigrette and set aside.
3)... - 47.5894
Green Bean Salad
1) In a large saucepan add 3 quarts water and 1 tablespoon salt, cover and boil over medium-high heat.
2) Add green beans to water and cook uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Add tomato and cook for 30 seconds.
4) Refresh tomato under cold running water... - 47.8604
An easy to make healthy Greek salad. This salad combined with a chunk of bread this is a meal in itself. A good meal idea for when you are a little lazy to cook. - 41.1123
Greek Salad With Kalamata Olives
1)Tear greens into bite-sized pieces.
2)Further chop scallions and peel cucumber, if waxed.
3)Cut cucumber in quarters lengthwise, then into slices.
4)Crumble cheese and
mix it in salad bowl with olives.
5)Mix oil with vinegar in a small bowl.
6)Add... - 49.2898
Combine reserved anchovy oil and olive oil to equal 1/2 cup.
In a jar, combine oils, vinegar, bay leaf, garlic and oregano.
Shake well and chill several hours or overnight.
In a large salad bowl, combine parsley, remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and... - 39.8861
Longhi's Ala Moana - Grand Marnier Lobster Salad
Restaurant Week Hawaii is a seven day celebration of the cuisine scene in Hawaii. From fine dining to fast-food, participating restaurants will feature special menu items, promotions and discounts. Diners can sample Hawaii's newest restaurants, dine at old... - 106.39
1. In a large serving bowl, place the oil, salt, vinegar, mustard, pepper, capers, olives, and anchovies, and stir with a fork to mix well.
2. Wash the lettuce, pat it dry with paper toweling, and tear it into bite-size pieces. Add it to the bowl along with... - 37.639
Old Fashioned American Salad
Are your meals incomplete without salads? Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this delicious and healthy Old Fashioned American Salad now. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this salad at home. Watch it now. - 125.309
Greek Salad With Wine Vinegar
Cut garlic in half and spear with toothpick.
Combine vinegar, oils, bay leaf, garlic and, oregano.
Mix well and chill several hours or overnight.
Wash and dry greens.
Combine with remaining vegetables, anchovy fillets and cheese.
Before serving, remove bay... - 34.8149
Greek Barley Salad
1. Bring 2 cups vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in barley. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes or until barley is tender. Remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Cool completely.
2. Combine barley, bell pepper,... - 33.1358
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 48.0852
Grecian Chicken Salad Plates
Drain artichokes, reserving marinade in a small bowl; set artichokes aside.
To marinade, add lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and mint; whisk in oil until well combined.
Stir in capers.
Set dressing aside.
Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise,... - 43.2699
Greek Salad Pitas
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut the cucumber crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Shred 1 piece of the cucumber on a box grater; squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer the shredded cucumber to a small bowl. Stir in the yogurt, garlic, and salt.
3 Chop the... - 37.6446
Greek Style Chicken & Potato Salad
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork (about 25 minutes). Drain potatoes and let stand... - 28.7012
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
Combine first 8 ingredients, tossing gently; cover and chill overnight.
Cut bread rounds in half; spoon sandwich mixture into bread, and serve immediately.
Note: For lunchbox, place filling in a covered plastic container or a wide-mouthed vacuum bottle;... - 24.8822
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 38.4502
Greek Style Dinner
1. On each chicken cutlet, sprinkle dillweed and pepper.
2. Starting at the narrow end, roll each cutlet and secure with a toothpick. Keep aside.
3. Wash tomatoes, halve and cut into slices.
4. Peel and slice red onion.
5. Tear romaine into... - 39.734
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Why not try out a stuffed bell peppers dish with this amazing video that shows an impressive recipe. Here the ground beef and hot and spicy sausage gives the dish that extra kick and doesn't make it boring. Check it out to make your meal more exciting and... - 123.727