- » Romaine Cucumber Salad
Romaine Cucumber Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of romaine cucumber salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for romaine cucumber salad recipes.
1) Cut the radishes lengthwise to make 4 slice of one radish.
2) Place the radish slices in ice water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they opens.
3) Leave the romaine in cold water until crisp.
4) Tear the romaine in bite sized piece.
5)... - 46.1458
Hearts Of Romaine And Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Garlic Dressing
Wash lettuce and dry thoroughly; tear into bite-sized pieces, wrap in tea towel and place inside plastic bag in refrigerator until serving time.
Yogurt-Garlic Dressing: Mix together all ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until serving... - 32.3358
Romaine And Cucumber Salad
Romaine And Cucumber Salad was so pretty to look at. Romaine And Cucumber Salad looked like a painting on the platter. I fell in love with it at first sight - 24.5549
You May Also Like!
This Grapefruit-Cucumber Toss is so very refreshing ! Try out this cucumber, endive, romaine and grapefruit salad with Russian dressing for your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Grapefruit-Cucumber Toss are welcome - 24.0291
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 36.8594
Tangy Romaine Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and avocados together and set asie.
2) In a jar, combine all the remaining ingredients together and shake properly and vigorously.
3) Pour mixture all over the salad and toss... - 41.4719
Romaine Salad With Scallion Dressing
1. Toss together romaine lettuce, red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, and radishes in a large salad bowl.
2. Combine yogurt, scallions or chives, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and black pepper.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 31.5774
Simply Elegant Grilled Salmon And Romaine Salad
1. Dressing: In a food processor, combine parsley, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; process until parsley is very finely chopped. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in garlic and orange zest. Arrange salmon fillet in shallow baking dish;... - 33.3317
Tuscan Bread Salad With Romaine Ribbons
To Toast Bread Cubes: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place bread cubes on baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, tossing occasionally, until crisp and dry.
If necessary, leave in turned-off oven until thoroughly dry in the center.
Cool to room... - 39.9719
Vegan Lettuce Wraps
This is a very easy snack to put together. When you marry all of these ingredients together, you get this wonderful tasting masterpiece that will please everyone for sure. So light and great tasting, you can't go wrong. There are so many varieties that you... - 37.9029
Romaine Roll Ups
GETTING READY 1) Cut the avocado lengthwise in half. 2) Remove the seeds from the avocado slices and keep aside. ... - 29.5942
Line a large salad bowl with a bed of shredded romaine.
Alternate orange and cucumber slices in circle atop romaine.
Sprinkle onion and green pepper atop salad.
Combine salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and celery seed.
To serve, shake dressing... - 31.9057