- » Rollmop Herring
Rollmop Herring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rollmop herring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rollmop herring recipes.
Soak herring in cold water overnight, drain and clean.
Remove skin and separate each fish into 2 fillets, removing bones.
Mix remaining ingredients to a smooth paste.
Spread each fillet with paste, roll, fasten with string or toothpicks.
Place in baking dish,... - 32.9506
If using salt herrings soak in cold water for several hours, fillet—removing all bones.
If using rollmop herrings divide into 2 fillets.
Mix chopped anchovy fillets with egg yolks, butter, pepper and little lemon juice.
Put on to the herring fillets and... - 34.2465
Marinated Herring is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. Try this Marinated Herring; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 41.2907
Herring And Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Soak the bulgar in warm water for 30 minutes; squeeze out the excess moisture and drain the bulgar on a clean cloth.
2. Mix the prepared bulgar in a bowl with the spring onions, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Cut... - 29.5776
You May Also Like!
Arrange 3 herring fillets side by side, diagonally on each piece of bread, and tuck a tomato slice in between each herring.
Place the onion rings over the top and garnish with a sprig of parsley. - 21.3921
Clean, bone and fillet the herrings.
Mix the salt and water together and put the herrings to soak in this for 2 hr.
Lift out of the brine, drain and put into a shallow dish, covering with the vinegar and leaving for several hours.
Shred the onions... - 38.9502
Clean fish and remove back bones.
Gut off heads, and if the herrings are large, cut them into neat fillets.
Put salt into the pint of water, and soak fish in this brine for about 3 hours.
Take them from the brine and immerse them in vinegar for about the same... - 33.5992
Cut herrings in half, then roll up from head end and secure with a cocktail stick.
Place in a shallow dish and immerse completely in water.
Cover, leave in fridge overnight.
Place vinegar and sugar in a pan with 1 pint/600 ml water.
Boil for 3 mins, then... - 38.4365
1. Prepare the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes until just tender.
2. Drain well, cool and slice.
3. Drain the herrings, cut into pieces and put in a bowl.
4. Wash and slice the celery.
5. Quarter the apples, remove the core and... - 45.7233
Rollmops With Sour Cream
Soak onion in salt water for 30 min.
Rinse, wring out, and mix with sour cream and herring cut into large pieces.
Serve chilled, as an appetizer. - 19.8274
Soak the herring fillets in cold water for 12 hours.
Drain the fillets, rinse them under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
To make the pickling mixture, put the vinegar, water and sugar into a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve over low heat then bring to a... - 40.7398
Roll Mops With Apple
1. Arrange the roll-mops, lettuce, spring onions (shallots), apple and celery on individual serving plates.
2. To make the dressing, stir all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Spoon over the salad and sprinkle with paprika to serve. - 29.4902
Mixed Fish Platter
Break up the lettuce into small pieces and arrange on a serving plate.
Slice mackerel and kipper into bite-sized pieces and arrange on lettuce together with rollmops.
Top with onion and peppercorns.
Chill until needed.
To serve, mix together the vinegar and... - 33.8967
New York Bagels
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Warm the bagels in the oven for 5 minutes, then cut in half horizontally.
2. To prepare the herring and egg filling, in a small bowl mix together the chopped eggs, mayonnaise and parsley. Season with salt and pepper... - 28.4042