Rolled Oat Cake
- » Rolled Wheat Oat Cake
Rolled Wheat Oat Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled wheat oat cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled wheat oat cake recipes.
Honey Oat Muffins
Honey Oat Muffins is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Honey Oat Muffins recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 39.5004
Pumpkin & Oat Cake
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the flour, sugar, oats, wheat germ, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt until well combined.
In another bowl, mix well the oil, milk, eggs, and pumpkin.
Pour oil mixture into... - 46.0075
Cinnamon Oat Cakes
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. Into a large basin, sift flour with salt and cinnamon
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 41.7889
Banana Oat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonfat cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours, cereal, baking soda, and baking powder together thoroughly.
On a large plate, mash bananas with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 41.2658
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1. In a large bowl, sieve together flour salt and baking powder and add rolled oats.
2. Mix egg, oil, molasses, water and milk.
3. Add to dry ingredients and beat into a smooth batter.
4. Heat a griddle, lightly greased with oil.
5. Drop batter using a... - 47.4178
Whole Wheat Carrot Breakfast Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first six dry ingredients in large mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Make a well in center.
Add soured milk, oil and eggs.
Stir just until moistened.
Gently fold in carrot and walnuts.
Spoon into lightly-greased 9-inch round... - 46.9127
Sourdough Whole Grain English Muffins
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in starter, honey, salt, dry milk, wheat germ, cracked wheat (or other cereal), whole wheat or graham flour, and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Gradually mix in 1 1/2 cups of the... - 43.5612
Oatmeal Griddle Cakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except oats, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is scraped off... - 43.1268
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 50.252
Combine rolled oats, flours and salt. Cut butter into dry ingredients until coarse-textured. Add water, one tablespoon at a time, to form a dough that just holds together. Add a little more water, if necessary.
Turn onto a lightly floured smooth surface. Roll... - 29.096
Raisin Oat Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Peel and slice the potato.
3. Place the potato in a 1-quart saucepan with water to cover and cook until tender.
4. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup of the potato water.
5. Mash the potato.
6. Combine 1/2 cup... - 44.0403
Date Crumble Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Finely chop dates.
Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until pale and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, salt and oats; mix with fingertips until crumbly.
Spread half the... - 43.3914
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Oatcakes
Combine flours, oats, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles streusel.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon batter into foil cupcake liners.
Sprinkle tops with reserved streusel mix.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. - 45.8419
Whole-wheat Honey Oatmeal Muffins
whole wheat honey oatmeal muffins is a healthy and delicious muffin recipe that mixes honey and brown sugar with crunchy rolled oats. Flavored with cinnamon, this muffin comes out moist and cake like due to the buttermilk in it. - 43.7369
Place the flour and oats in a mixing bowl and sift in the soda, salt and ginger.
Place the butter, treacle, syrup and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently.
Cool slightly, then add to the dry ingredients, together with the milk; mix thoroughly.
Pour into a... - 40.9799
Irish Brown Oatmeal Bread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
Sift together the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Stir in the oatmeal, currants, and caraway seeds.
Stir in the oil.
Add just enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Knead briefly... - 43.4964
Oatmeal Cinnamon Rolls
In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of the oatmeal and 1 cup of water; cook on the range top—or use a bowl and cook the cereal in the microwave—according to the package directions.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar and 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Cool... - 43.0621
Oatmeal Banana Cake
The oatmeal banana cake is a simple dessert cake made with ripe bananas and rolled oats. Baked simply with a cake dough prepared with wheat flour, oats, eggs and vanilla, the oatmeal banana cake is also flavored with a hint of both nutmeg and cinnamon. - 47.0561
High Protein Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water until dissolved or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water, sprinkle in the dry yeast and leave in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until dissolved and frothy.
Put the rolled oats... - 44.5019
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 42.6294
Pour boiling water over the rolled oats and let soak for 20 minutes.
Mix butter, honey, vanilla, eggs, and yogurt.
Beat with spoon or whisk until smooth and fluffy.
Preheat oven to 325° F.and grease a 9-inch square pan.
Add oatmeal to honey-butter-egg... - 43.248
Honey Oatmeal Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease an 8-inch-square pan with a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon liquid lecithin and 1/4 teaspoon oil.
3) In a large bowl, combine oats, butter or oil, and boiling water.
4) Let it set 20 minutes.
5) Add honey,... - 46.3399
Oatmeal Banana Cakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.and grease 18 muffin tins.In a mixer bowl, combine butter or oil, eggs, bananas, and honey.
Mix yogurt and soda and add to butter mixture.
Stir together flour and salt.
Add to creamed mixture, mixing until just... - 43.6763
Autumn Cranberry Cakes
Combine flours, baking soda and spices with chopped cranberries.
Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
Gradually add 2 tbs white sugar and whip to stiff peaks.
Beat together oil, vanilla, oats and brown sugar.
Stir in the flour-cranberry... - 49.3999
Breakfast Spice Cake With Streusel Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg and add oil, buttermilk and molasses; beat again.
4. Stir in raisins with the dry ingredients until they are coated.
5.... - 50.0373
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Coat 10” square pan with non-stick spray.
In a bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Mix pumpkin and eggs into butter... - 38.64
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat honey and vegetable shortening until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add egg and beat well; beat in vanilla; turn mixer speed to low.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients, a... - 37.0552
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 109.107
Apple Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, add cranberries, lemon juice, brandy, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and whole wheat pastry flour. Toss in the apples and mix well.
3) Transfer the apple mixture into a... - 45.5216
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 37.7648
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl, pour scalded milk over rolled oats; cool.
Add salt, oil, egg, brown sugar, wheat germ, rye flour and whole wheat flour.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in enough unbleached... - 44.0094
Ginger Carrot Bars
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and oats.
Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, maple syrup, egg, oil, ginger and... - 49.3239
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Sennebec Hill Bread
I found out a great way to use rye by making some delicious Sennebec Hill Bread. A great Breakfast recipe is one like this. Made with rye, Sennebec Hill Bread is a mouth-watering dish. To make Sennebec Hill Bread you need only 145 minutes. I am certain both... - 46.2241
Plum Crumble Pie
1. To make the pastry, mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the egg, olive oil and chilled water to form a dough.
2. Grease a 23cm/9in springform cake tin. Press two-thirds of... - 42.1176
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 40.8271