- » Rolled Vanilla Wafers
Rolled Vanilla Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled vanilla wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled vanilla wafers recipes.
Rolled Vanilla Wafers
These rolled vanilla wafers are homemade wafers made with vanilla flavoring to them. baked simply with eggs, flour, sugar and milk, I love these vanilla wafers with vanilla or chocolate ice cream on the side or spread on them before serving! - 44.2358
You May Also Like!
Nilly Vanilla Wafers
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a mixer on low speed, or by hand with a wooden spoon, cream together the soft butter and sugar. Gradually work in the egg and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk or sift together the flour, cornstarch, and cream of tartar. Add the... - 25.6437
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one at a time, beating each time one is added
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour and baking powder together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture
3. In a bowl, blend together the... - 35.6423
Sugared Vanilla Wafers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with oil or fat.
3. In a bowl cream butter and the 1 1/2 cups sugar thoroughly and beat well adding eggs and vanilla.
4. In another bowl sift together flour and baking powder... - 47.5948
Vanilla Wafers And Orange Ball Cookies
In search of a simple yet impressive recipe for yummy cookies? Then watch Lynn as she details an extremely easy recipe to make delicious cookies that will disappear even before you can say 'cookies'. Get ready for lots of compliments! - 111.43
Rum Balls With Vanilla Wafers
Grind vanilla wafers and nuts very fine in a food grinder or electric blender.
Mix with cocoa, syrup and rum until a thick paste is formed.
Dust the palms of hands with the sugar.
Pull off the dough in bits, and roll into balls the size of a big cherry.
Set... - 31.3742
Betty's Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Vanilla Wafer Bourbon Balls. Bourbon Balls are a traditional sweet treat in Kentucky. Below is a recipe where all ingredients are halved, making about 2 ½ dozen small Bourbon Balls. - 0
Rolled Chocolate Wafers
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift first 4 ingredients together.
3.Cream shortening with sugar and add melted chocolate.
4.Add eggs, milk and vanilla.
5.Add sifted ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6.Spread... - 43.1239
English Rolled Wafers
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350 F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder together
3.Cream butter with sugar
4.Add beaten eggs, flavoring and sifted ingredients
5.Add a few drops of water, if necessary, to make dough... - 40.3615
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Sift flour, measure, then add it alternately with the cream to the butter, mixing well.
Roll out a third of the dough at a time on a lightly floured board until 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into rounds; lift onto waxed paper... - 36.4252
Pink Lemonade Squares
These Pink Lemonade Squares make a dreamy dessert ! Bite inot these heavenly baked and frozen vanilla wafers, lemonade concentrate and marshmallows in whipped cream, dessert squares and just enjoy ! Your suggestions for these Pink Lemonade Squares are... - 42.6999