- » Rolled Taco
Rolled Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled taco recipes.
Tacos Stuffed With Baked Beans
Here is a Mexican starter that will make your mouth water! Tacos stuffed with baked beans is a healthy and appetizing way to start your meal. The best part about it is that it can be made within minutes. - 121.259
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown meat in a skillet; drain fat.
Add 3-6 ounces of water and the taco seasoning to the meat.
Add green chiles and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook until the water is... - 34.8072
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 124.891
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into a large rectangle, pressing the perforations to seal.
Line an ungreased 8x11... - 45.427
Raw Corn Tortilla And Taco Shell
If you are on a raw vegan diet, this is one recipe that you must have in your repertoire. A basic recipe for raw corn tortillas. These dehydrated corn tortillas can be used to make wraps, taco shells, tostadas, and corn chips. These staples in your... - 110.278
Taco Meatball Ring
Combine 1 cup cheese, water and taco seasoning in a mixing bowl.
Add beef and mix well; shape into 16 balls.
Place 1 inch apart in an ungreased 15x10 baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain meatballs... - 43.7215
1. For the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 F, line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with wet parchment paper.
2. Using a Microphane grater, remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
3. Wash your hands and cut the salmon into 4-even sized... - 121.687
It’s a simple dish. A perfect meal for a night when dinner hasn’t been planned and you need something quick. All you’ve gotta do is chop up a few veggies, cook some tempeh and some of the vegetables, warm up the tortillas (totally optional), and... - 113.342
Its a weeknight and you want to make something that is less time consuming? Prepare these wonderful Turkey Tacos that are simple, quick and really tasty. The best part is that you can add ingredients of your own choice to customize it. Take a look. - 117.262
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the taco mixture ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
Preheat a heavy 14-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
If your skillet is smaller than 14 inches,... - 44.2534
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Taco Cheese Animal Crackers
In food processor or electric mixer, combine flour, Taco cheese and butter.
Process until dough forms a ball.
Wrap dough in heavy-duty plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before rolling.
On lightly floured surface - 25.7702
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and oregano.
Simmer about 20 minutes till very thick.
In skillet dip each tortilla in 2 tablespoons hot oil about 10 seconds or just till limp.
Drain on... - 38.5856
Grilled Amberjack Tacos
Place fish in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine lime juice, tequila, and olive oil.
Pour juice mixture over fish; seal bag, and shake until fish is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 38.6157
Vegan Mexican Taco Burger
You don't really have to fly to Mexico to savor the best vegan Mexican taco burger. Hearty, inexpensive, and highly comforting, Maria Jose Ronquillo tell you how to prepare easy vegan tacos at home a la the Mexican style. Prepared using the freshest of... - 108.397
Double Crust Taco Squares
Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
Add taco seasoning mix, preparing according to package directions.
Unroll 1 can of rolls onto a lightly greased baking sheet; press perforations together to make a 13- x... - 40.2998
Tempting Taco Burgers
1. In a large pan, combine all the ingredients and shape the mix into four patties. Grill or broil these till done
2. Serve hot on hamburger rolls with shredded lettuce, tomato sauce, and Cheddar cheese. - 29.349
Simply Delicious Fish Tacos
When I’m craving comfort food – and I want something delicious, but that something that won’t make me feel guilty, I cook up this fish taco recipe. It’s an easy-to-make meal, made with fresh and natural ingredients that you can whip up in under 20... - 0
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook meat and onions until meat loses red color.
In a saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese with the tomato sauce, milk, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Pour 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture into the meat, saving the rest.
Heat the vegetable... - 41.4878
Saute the onions in butter until golden brown; add the tomato juice, green peppers (cooked), chicken or beef, thyme, and salt.
Simmer all for a few minutes, or until mixture is not moist.
Place a spoonful of mixture in the center of each tortilla, roll each,... - 35.0339
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Creamed Tacos is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Creamed Tacos dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.6813
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. Peel and chop onion. Crush garlic. Set aside.
3. Place oil in frying pan. Heat over a medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add beef. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes (a).
5.... - 40.3751
Brown the ground beef in a large Skillet and drain.
Mash the beans, then add the onion flakes, 2 teaspoons chili powder and garlic salt and mix well.
Stir into the ground beef.
Separate the biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Sprinkle the cornmeal on working... - 44.4972
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 87.577
For each flauta, soften and heat 2 tortillas by placing each one on an ungreased griddle over medium-high heat for about 15 seconds on each side.
Lay tortillas flat and overlapping.
Spoon a band of 3 to 4 tablespoons warm meat filling across greatest length... - 28.8493
Shredded Pork Tacos
Cook onion and garlic in nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
Add cooked pork; toss lightly and heat through.
Stir in jalapeno pepper.
Roll up 1/4 cup shredded pork, lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoon cheese and salsa,... - 30.0081
Flute Shaped Tacos
Prepare Ground Beef Filling and keep warm.
In an ungreased frying pan or griddle, heat tortillas, one at a time, over medium-high heat, turning once, until flexible (about 10 seconds per side).
Remove from pan and spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the filling down... - 27.4741
Taco Popcorn Ole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Place popcorn in single layer in prepared pan.
Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Combine chili powder, salt, garlic powder and red pepper, if desired, in small bowl; sprinkle over popcorn.
Mix... - 35.2497
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 34.6034
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 117.734
Banana Soft Tacos
1) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt. Add in milk, eggs and egg yolks one by one. Mix well.
2) Add in melted butter and cognac. Mix and set aside for about 20 minutes.
3) In a 8-inch saute pan, add a little butter over medium flame.
4) Pour in 2... - 44.7448
Combine first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl, and blend thoroughly.
Gradually add water, stirring to form stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface; knead 5 minutes or until elastic.
Divide dough into 8 equal portions; let rest 10 minutes.
Roll each... - 35.1239
Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a small skillet and add just enough water to cover.
Over moderately high heat, bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, covered, until firm to the touch, about 5... - 45.9587
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.6205
Rocky Mountain Oysters Asian Taco Recipe Style
This week I am making Rocky Mountain Oysters! Yup! Bulls balls! I am making them Asian Taco Recipe Style and a really killer Asian pesto sauce for a topping! If you have never had Rocky Mountain Oysters then you need to try this recipe you will love it. - 134.033
Hot Dog Tacos
Place first 3 ingredients in non-stick skillet.
Heat over low heat until cheese is melted.
Place mixture in flour tortilla and roll up. - 19.9184
On baking sheet, stretch dough into 14x8-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle with cheese and Taco Spices & Seasonings; drizzle with margarine.
Roll up dough in jelly roll fashion (lengthwise); place seam side down on baking sheet.
Bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven 20 to... - 27.9509
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Crescent Taco Pie
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Cut the rolls into triangles.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, arrange these triangles such that the tapering portions meet in the centrally in a point.
4) Press the dough until the edges are meshed together.
5) Trim... - 41.7208
Tofu Tacos With Pineapple Salsa
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey, Basil Oil, Hot Chile Oil, and garlic. Add tofu and stir gently to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally to blend.
2. To prepare pineapple salsa, in a large bowl, mix pineapple, jicama, lime peel, lime... - 32.0759
Wonton Taco Bites
In lieu of traditional soft tortillas or even egg roll wraps, I thought I'd try stuffing some taco goodness into wonton wraps. The result was off-the-hook good! This is a quick and easy appetizer, perfect for tailgating or parties. Garnish 'em any way you'd... - 0
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the cornmeal, chili powder, salt and pepper
2. Melt the butter in the hot water and pour this liquid into the dry ingredients.
3. Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Using your hand or a... - 42.5714
Taco Pie With Refried Beans
Crush taco chips in paper or plastic bag, using a rolling pin to lightly go over chips 2 or 3 times.
Place in pie plate.
Press refried beans against taco chips, using a wooden spoon, to form a shell.
Brown ground beef in a mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 5... - 45.7292
Easy Taco Meatball Salad
Find out why this is Mr. Kitchen Witch's favorite salad! Easy Taco Meatball Salad is sure to become a favorite for you as well! - 0
Chicken Tacos With Charred Salsa
To make the chicken and marinade: Grate the rind from the limes into a large bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the orange juice, cilantro, garlic, and cumin.
Pound the chicken to an even thickness of... - 44.6824
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on 13-inch Round Baking Stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a 5-inch-diameter... - 43.527
Quick Crescent Taco Pie
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a large skillet and brown meat in it, draining when done.
3) Mix in seasoning mix, water and salsa and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) In a 10-in pie plate, spread the... - 47.6527
Tacos De Jocoqui
Dip tortillas into hot lard.
On each one put about 1/4 cup cheese, 3/4 chili in a strip, salt and pepper, and 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
Roll and put in a baking dish, seam side down.
Mix cream sauce and sour cream, pour over all, and bake in preheated... - 34.6544
Fried Navajo Taco
Tired of mainstream tacos? Then watch this video and learn to make a classic taco with a twist. Watch now to know more and get ready to amaze everyone with your impressive culinary skills! - 98.8838
Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make Taco Meatball Appetizer Cups - an amazing appetizer recipe for Foodie Friday! - 0
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium skillet, slowly heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add onion, and saute until tender—about 5 minutes.
3. Add tomato puree, salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook, stirring and over medium heat, 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. In... - 39.968
Southwest Taco Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable oil.
3. Dust the pie plate with a little cornmeal.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Pour the... - 48.199
Taco Chicken Wings
In paper or plastic bag combine flour and taco seasoning mix.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time; shake to coat.
Melt butter in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch baking pan.
Place chicken in pan, turning once to butter surfaces, then roll in corn chips and return to... - 28.6991
Combine meat, chips and chili sauce; mix well and shape into 5 patties.
Broil 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Top each patty with a slice of cheese; place under broiler long enough to melt slightly.
Place tomatoes and avocado on bottom... - 33.0236
1. Make filling: Brown ground beef in large heavy frying pan with cover; stir in remaining filling ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 1/2 hours or until mixture is thick. (Long, slow cooking makes the meat mixture... - 37.7557
1 For Filling: In a large heavy frying pan,brown the ground beef.Stir in the remaining filling ingredients and mix well.Cover and cook over low heat stirring occasionally for 21/2 hours or until the mixture is thick.
2 For pancakes: In a medium-size... - 44.9052
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Taco-seasoned Mexican Pizza
Cut a 1/2 inch circle from cardboard.
Cut a waxed paper circle the same size and place on cardboard circle.
Sprinkle with commeal.
Mix biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
Knead 5... - 45.4314
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
Chicken Enchiladas With Taco Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook chicken base, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 5 minutes or till thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Stir in cheese, taco sauce, and green chili peppers.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into center of each... - 44.0905
1. For pizza dough, in a small bowl mix yeast and warm water. Set it aside for 5 minutes.
2. In food processor throw flour and aerate it. Add salt, and olive oil.
3. Pulse constantly and gradually add water and yeast mixture into it.
4. On... - 0
Fish Tacos With A Smoky Paprika And Tomato Salsa
1 To make the salsa, heat a skillet over high heat until smoking hot. Add the tomatoes, garlic and onion and char on all sides 5 to 6 minutes until they are blackened and tender. Remove the skillet from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, skin the onion and... - 29.8548
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
These Fiesta Chicken Rolls taste marvelous ! Try these chicken rolls stuffed with cheese and onion seasonings along with greens and vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Fiesta Chicken Rolls is welcome. - 37.6559
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
Season one side of each chicken breast with chili powder and pepper.
Place one stick of cheese on each breast.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of olives down center.
Fold edges over to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Carefully roll in melted butter,... - 40.3073
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.3821
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
1) Spread chili powder and pepper to one side each, on both the chicken pieces.
2) Sprinkle shredded cheese and chopped green chili peppers on the chicken pieces.
3) Roll up the pieces tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
4) Now, roll... - 44.2182
Tofu Tortilla Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saute onions and bell peppers In vegetable oil until soft. Add tofu, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook over medium-low heat until excess liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Place tortillas flat on... - 31.5445
Fiesta Chicken Rolls
1.Crush pieces of chicken with a meat hammer and make them flat.
2.Combine 3 tablespoons butter with cheese spread.
3.Stir in onions, salt and chilies.
4.Divide the mixture in 6 parts and put each part on every end of pounded chicken... - 44.8746
You will find the Tortilla Roll-Ups a rare treat! Prepare the Tortilla Roll-Ups with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 30.2378
Cook beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess fat.
Stir in salt.
Divide meat onto tortillas; top each with about 1/4 of the taco sauce and 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
Place seam side down in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking... - 44.0717
Stuffed Meat Rolls
1. Mix cottage cheese, taco seasoning, mayonnaise, and walnuts together.
2. Put filling into slice of meat folded in half, roll, and secure with a toothpick.
3. Serve on a tray garnished with radish roses and pickles, if desired. - 23.2013
Fiesta Chicken Roll Ups
Season one side of each chicken with chili powder and pepper.
Place one stick of cheese on each breast.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of olives down center.
Fold edges over to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Carefully roll in melted butter, then... - 39.1428
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 36.4722
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In a shallow bowl... - 34.3966
Navajo Fry Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and dry milk powder in a large mixing bowl.
Gradually stir in warm water.
Mix until dough forms a ball and comes clean from edge of bowl.
You may need to add a little additional water.
Knead dough with your hands until well... - 36.1433
Mexican Tortilla Stack Ups
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes with juice, corn and taco seasoning mix.
Bring... - 43.7246
Tex Mex Turkey Cutlets
1. On sheet of wax paper combine taco shell crumbs and cornmeal; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine buttermilk, chili powder, and lime juice and stir to combine.
3. Dip turkey cutlets into buttermilk mixture and then dredge in cornmeal mixture,... - 35.769
Chile And Cheese Spirals
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions and olives in medium bowl.
SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla.
Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; chill for 1 hour.
REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. - 29.7232
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 31.9375
Here is a simple recipe for homemade tortillas. Tortillas can be served up fried as tacos, rolled into soft burritos or layered as enchiladas. Today tortillas are used in a variety of ways, when you make them homemade it makes all the difference! - 112.931
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal and taco seasoning mix.
Place egg in another shallow bowl; beat... - 44.7759
Fiesta Chicken Kiev
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 8 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of... - 33.4129
Microwave Fiesta Chicken Kiev
Pound each raw chicken breast with a mallet to flatten and tenderize.
Beat together butter and cheese spread until well blended.
Mix in onion, salt, M.S.G.and chilies.
Divide mixture equally among the 8 chicken pieces, placing a portion towards 1 end of each... - 45.9339
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 16-ounce casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes longer; drain.
Place tortillas in 2 stacks on plates.
Cover with... - 40.5443
Jack & Olives Turkey Enchiladas
Mix turkey, tomato, onions, chilies and garlic powder in 15-oz casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until hot, 30 to 60 seconds longer [1 to 2 min longer]; drain.
Place tortillas in 1 stack [2... - 45.2745
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
Mix together and spread over each tortilla.
Roll up tortillas.
Cut width-wise into bite-size pieces. - 29.5789
Fiesta Salad Pizza
Who doesn’t like pizza? Well, if you do here is a fiesta salad pizza to treat your taste buds. This pizza has a nice crescent roll base baked in the oven and then topped with spiced up hamburger and other toppings. You can even get your kids or husband to... - 125.426
Cheesy Refried Bean Burritos
In center of a sheet of aluminum foil place a damp paper towel.
Stack tortillas on paper towel.
Cover stack with another damp paper towel; seal foil.
Bake at 250° for 10 minutes.
Saute 1/2 cup onion in hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat 5... - 42.0939
For avocado salsa, in a small bowl stir together avocado, tomato, taco sauce, onion, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cover and chill till ready to use.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg and taco sauce.
Stir in oats, chili peppers, chili powder, and salt.
Add... - 47.3231
Eggs In Avocados
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, enlarge hole slightly, and peel.
Trim a thin slice from rounded side of avocado halves so they do not roll.
Place, cut side up, in casserole.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon taco sauce into each half.
Break egg into each half.
Sprinkle... - 36.8214
Jeanine Friesen's Fiesta Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. On a flat surface lay chicken breast, and with a sharp knife cut 4-5 vertical slits on it.
3. Open the slits like fan, cover it with saran wrap, and pound it flat. Set it aside.
4. In a large mixing... - 98.4671
Rolled Taco Recipes By Category