- » Rolled Sweet Omelette
Rolled Sweet Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled sweet omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled sweet omelette recipes.
Omelette Spring Rolls
Cook mince, stirring, in large heated oiled non-stick pan until browned and cooked through.
Stir in onion, corn, mushrooms and combined sauces and sherry until heated through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Whisk eggs and water in medium bowl; pour a... - 43.2903
Thousand Layer Rolled Omelette
1. Beat eggs well, frothing as little as possible. Add bonito stock, soy sauce, mirin, sugar, and salt.
2. Heat a 6- to 8-inch (15- to 20-cm) skillet or egg pan over medium-high heat until medium-hot. Lightly oil pan using a paper towel or cloth swab. Pour... - 37.4951
Fettuccine With Rolled Omelette And Vegetables
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, heat half the oil in wok or large pan; cook eggs, swirling, to form thin omelette.
Remove omelette from pan.
Roll omelette tightly; slice into rounds.
Cover to keep... - 41.1209
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 44.8467
Strawberry Dessert Omelette
1. In large bowl, beat together eggs, water and salt. Melt diet margarine in large skillet with nonstick finish over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, shiny and moist.
2. Let eggs cook for 1 minute without stirring to... - 23.2769
Set strawberries aside in bowl.
Heat half of butter in frying pan.
Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar and cook 2 minutes over high heat while stirring constantly.
Continue stirring, pour in orange juice and bring to boil.
Cook 2 more minutes over high heat.
Mix... - 41.2791
The Perfect Omelet
Are you looking for perfection in the simplest of dishes? Try The Perfect Omelet! Watch this video to learn how such a simple dish can be as light as a soufflé and perfectly cooked. Garnished with tomatoes, chopped parsley or chives and serve it with bread.... - 85.1228
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 104.313
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Western Omelette Sandwiches
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; add onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Add egg mixture and ham to onion mixture in... - 32.0608
Spicy Omelette Strips In Tomato Sauce
Place all the sauce ingredients in a large saucepan. Add 1 cup of water and place on a low fire. Mix well without stopping until you have a smooth, silky, sweet and sour sauce. Remove when it boils and set aside.
Mix all the ingredients for the omelettes in a... - 31.4129
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Cut the apples in quarters and remove the cores. Toss the quarters in the lemon juice to prevent the apple from discolouring.
2. Spread the butter over the base of a 20cm/8in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle... - 35.3582
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Shallot And Garlic Tarte Tatin
1. Roll out the pastry to a rectangle on a lightly floured work surface. Spread the butter over it, leaving a 2.5cm/1in border. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan on top.
2. Fold the lower third of the pastry up to cover the middle and fold the top third down over... - 40.2251
Pear Tarte Tatin With Cardamom
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Spread the butter over the base of a 18cm/7in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle with the sugar, then sprinkle the cardamom seeds over.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry to a circle... - 34.134
Caramelized Upside Down Pear Pie
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and vegetable fat until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in just enough water to bind. Wrap the dough in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill for 30 minutes.... - 46.4231
Shrimp Paste Rice (khao Krok Kapi)
This Thai fried rice dish is called khao kluk kapi. You don't see this dish very often and then only in Thai neighbourhoods and never in tourist regions.
The big difference between this dish and normal fried rice is that the rice is fried with shrimp paste... - 51.1513