- » Rolled Shrimp Sandwich
Rolled Shrimp Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled shrimp sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled shrimp sandwich recipes.
Rolled Shrimp Sandwiches
1) Remove crust from whole-wheat and white bread.
2) Slice bread lengthwise into 1/8-inch pieces.
3) Process shrimp in a food chopper using a fine blade.
4) Blend in butter or margarine, salt, cayenne pepper, and vinegar.
5) Apply this... - 41.0036
You May Also Like!
Oriental Shrimp Sandwich Roll
Grease bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan, line with waxed paper and grease again.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large mixer bowl at high speed until frothy.
Gradually add sugar; continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Combine egg yolks, water,... - 43.2661
1 In a medium size bowl,mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, celery, egg, capers, parsley and tarragon.
2 Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll; hollow out from the inside, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
3 Spoon about half of the dressing into the... - 37.1482
Bacon Wrapped Bbq Shrimp Po' Boy
1. For BBQ sauce, place a saucepan on heat, add butter and saute onion until translucent.
2. Drop brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoke sauce, ketchup, sriracha, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for about an... - 91.6966
Hot Crab Sandwiches
1) Smear each bread piece with butter.
2) Place the bread piece on broiling pan and broil until golden brown, keep warm.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until light brown.
4) Stir in crab meat and mix well over... - 46.7402
Shrimp Louis Boats
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells.
Reserve insides of rolls for another use.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Cover and... - 41.9556
My oh my! This Shrimpwich is quite a yummy treat. Seasoned with the richness of mayonnaise, chilli sauce, onion, and eggs this Shrimpwich is way too easier to prepare. Keep in mind that this is a make-ahead recipe and you are requried to refrigerate it for 24... - 39.7784
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the rolls.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Chill the mixture if you like.
4. Cut a cone-shape piece from top of each roll and reserve to be replaced.
5. Scoop out soft bread... - 42.2143
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858
1. Prepare a sauce with flour, milk, and butter. Add shrimps, thawed and cut into pieces, along with cheese, rice, and seasoning.
2. Allow the mixture to chill well.
3. Divide into 6 equal portions and shape into patties.
4. Roll in breadcrumbs and... - 42.0123
Shrimp Po-boys With Tartar Sauce
If you have ever tastes Shrimp po-boys or shrimp sandwich, you must have loved it and sure dreamt of making it at home. Scott is making his Shrimp po-boys with Tartar Sauce in the easiest possible way. He has a simple and easy make ahead tartar sauce recipe... - 104.1