- » Rolled Oat Macaroon
Rolled Oat Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled oat macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled oat macaroon recipes.
Rolled Oat Macaroons
1) Mix together the butter, sugar, egg, yolks, rolled oats, baking powder, vanilla and beat well
2) Using the electric beater whip the egg white till stiff
3) Add in the salt and continue to beat well
4) Fold in the whites to the oat mixture
5) Drop... - 40.6681
Oat And Nut Macaroons
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine the butter, honey, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg and beat thoroughly.
Add the walnuts.
Stir together the flour, soda, and oats and add to the butter mixture, combining thoroughly.
Drop dough by the rounded teaspoonful onto... - 40.7565
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. In a bowl add margarine and sugar and cream them using hand blender.
3. In a separate bowl blend syrup and almond essence and cream them together.
4. In another bowl combine rolled... - 46.4509
Coconut And Oat Macaroons
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put sugar slowly and blend until frothy.
4. Put eggs and blend well.
5. Sieve flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
6. Once done, transfer... - 47.0041
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Add salt to egg whites, and beat until stiff.
Combine maple syrup and oats and mix well.
Fold in egg whites.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes. - 30.0823
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Take two small bowls. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Keep them aside in separate bowls.
3) Mix vanilla with the egg whites well.
4) In a wide bowl, mix the shortening and sugar... - 39.7534
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Combine the melted butter, margarine or shortening, sugar, egg yolks, oatmeal, baking powder and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt... - 35.4362
1. Beat egg white until foamy-white and double in volume in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in 3 tablespoonfuls of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until firm peaks form.
2. Beat egg yolk well in a medium-size bowl; beat in the... - 28.3068
Stouffer's Oatmeal Macaroons
Stouffer's Oatmeal Macaroons are super delicious cookies that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it last week for an afternon snack and everyone loved it. Try this Stouffer's Oatmeal Macaroons recipe and you will understand why. - 42.1597
1. Beat egg white until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in 3 tablespoons of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue stands in firm peaks.
2. Beat egg yolk well in a medium-size bowl with... - 32.5643
Combine oats, sugar replacement, salt, vanilla and liquid shortening in medium mixing bowl.
Stir to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Add beaten egg and chopped walnuts and stir to blend thoroughly.
Pack a small amount of cookie mixture level into... - 34.0047
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Combine syrup and oats in separate bowl and mix until well blended.
Fold in beaten whites.
Drop by teaspoonful (walnut size) onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. - 28.3706
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar in the Bosch bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Stir in the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in a 350°F.
Oven for 10 minutes. - 34.0917
Coconut Macaroons!! I finally learned how to make these!!! They are wonderfully different from the regular almond macaroons. This is a simple recipe. Try it out and enjoy the final result! - 48.6156
1) In a bowl, sift in all the dry ingredients and combine well.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
4) Fold in coconut with a... - 49.4033