- » Rolled Date
Rolled Date Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled date recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled date recipes.
Date Sponge Roll
Bake and cool Jelly Roll as directed in recipe but unroll and spread with lukewarm Date-Almond Filling.
Roll up again.
Ice outside of roll with Butter Cream Icing and sprinkle with almonds. - 18.4147
Date Nut Rolls
Combine the sugar and milk in a heavy 2-quart saucepan.
Place over medium heat and stir just until the sugar dissolves.
Cover the pan; bring to a boil and cook 1 minute, or until the sugar crystals are melted down from the sides.
Remove the cover and continue... - 34.8679
Apricot And Date Rolls
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and lemon rind, then bind the mixture to a soft dough with the egg.
Knead lightly, then wrap the dough in... - 40.3365
Khajur Pak Or Burfi - Date Rolls
In a mood of having a nice and yummy Indian sweet, then do check this out. Chef bhavna shows the recipe to make date rolls. The combination of poppy seeds and coconut is heavenly delicious. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 108.587
Desert Date Roll
1. Mix orange juice and salt with graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl. Stir in dates, marshmallows, and walnuts. Fold in whipped cream; mix well.
2. Turn the mixture onto a large sheet of waxed paper. Shape into a roll about 3 inches in diameter and wrap in... - 28.8919
Date And Orange Rolls
Cream the yeast with the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Stir in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, soured cream, orange juice, 5 oz.(2/3 cup) of the butter and the beaten eggs.
Using one... - 43.0852
Honey Date And Nut Rolls
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan and brush over the surface of the dough.
Put the dates and walnuts in a small pan with the honey and lemon rind.
Warm gently until the mixture is well... - 37.7485
Simple Date Rolls
Drain water chestnuts and cut in halves (you should have about 20 pieces).
Stuff dates with the pieces and put in a small bowl.
Mix French dressing and curry powder and pour over.
Let stand several hours, stirring often.
Drain dates and wrap each with hal - 22.5803
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 4 oz. (1 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt and spices together into a warmed bowl.
Stir in the orange rind.
Make a well in the... - 40.8144
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 34.5646
Date Roll Ups
Combine water and dates in a saucepan.
While stirring, cook until mixture becomes a puree. (You might want to grind the dates in a blender after they become soft, and then continue cooking.) After mixture becomes thick, allow to cool completely.
Then cream... - 40.7233
Date Nut Roll
In a deep, 2 quart, heat resistant, non metallic casserole, combine sugar, milk and butter or margarine.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 8 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling.
Heat, covered, on roast for 12 to 14 minutes or until... - 37.7903
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0
Combine marshmallows, walnuts, dates, and evaporated milk; form a loaf, then roll in graham cracker meal to completely cover loaf. Roll in heavy waxed paper. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into slices. Serve with whipped cream. - 16.6077
In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast into the water.
Let it stay for 10 minutes.
Then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
In a separate bowl, combine the butter, Crisco shortening, mahleb, yeast, flour, baking powder and salt.
Knead for a few... - 39.1783
Add dates, almonds and marshmallows to the whipped cream.
Roll six crackers fine and fold in.
Roll remaining six crackers fine and spread on a piece of wax paper.
Form a roll of mixture and roll in crumbs.
Leave in refrigerator overnight.
Serve in thin slices... - 28.5687
Date And Nut Roll
Crease a large piece of foil.
Put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix to a dough with the milk.
The dough should be soft but firm enough to handle.
Shape the dough into a sausage shape on a floured surface and put it on the foil; fold the foil... - 44.2252
Date Roll Ups
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place... - 41.3835
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down sides of pan to prevent crystals forming and continue cooking to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Add orange peel,... - 45.1435
Saucepan Date Rolls
Saucepan Date Rolls is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Saucepan Date Rolls recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.2632
Date Pecan Roll
Bring milk to boil.
Blend in honey.
Add dates and apricots.
Continue to book gently until mixture forms soft firm ball when dropped into cold water.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add nuts and soy grits.
Beat mixture until stiff.
Turn out on wet cloth.
Roll... - 30.2435
Combine and melt chocolate chips, butter and milk in a double boiler.
Cut date-nut roll in 4 slices; cut each slice into 9 cubes.
Dip each cube in the chocolate mixture and roll in nuts.
Chill on waxed paper to set. - 24.3038
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sugar, eggs, and dates.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture leaves side of pan—about 20 minutes.
Re- move from heat.
Add rice cereal, walnuts, and vanilla; mix until well... - 34.7744
1/2 teaspoon salt Mix as pie crust.
Roll out and spread with the ingredients.
Fold over, press edges together.
Bake 3/4 hour.
Serve with whipped cream. - 33.7518
Hot Rolled Oats With Dates
1. In boiling salted water in medium saucepan, cook oats as package label directs.
2. Stir in dates. Remove from heat; cover, and let stand 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Serve hot, with sugar and milk. - 26.8274
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 113.884
Date Pecan Candy Roll
1. In a saucepan mix cream, syrup, sugar and butter.
2. Boil the ingredients till it reaches a temperature of 234° to 238°. ( or a drop in cold water shall form soft ball)
3. Move from the heat and add the dates.
4. Beat the mixture till it cools... - 39.6344
Crispy Turkey Kathi Rolls With Mint And Date Dipping Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil, Add the onion, ginger and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring a few times, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and amchoor and cook, stirring, until... - 28.3098
Date Nut Cake Roll
In small saucepan combine dates, water, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Cook and stir over low heat about 4 minutes or till thick.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
In small mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed of... - 41.798
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date balls. This recipe for date balls has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 30.5646
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date biscuits. This recipe for date biscuits has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.5754
Immerse the almonds in hot water for 10 minutes and then skin.
Let them dry on for a couple of hours.
Any moisture retained at this stage could lead to a, drastic reduction in the staying power of the rolls.
When the almonds are thoroughly dry, powder them in... - 35.5162
Date Oatmeal Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in vanilla; then beat in eggs, one at a time.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending... - 41.3297
Valentine Stuffed Dates
1. In a bowl, blend well milk and cream cheese.
2. Stuff the pitted dates with milk and cream cheese mixture.
3. Roll the stuffed dates in chopped assorted nuts to completely coat.
4. Allow to rest.
5. Serve cool. - 34.2116
Almond Stuffed Dates
Slit dates and remove stone.
Place the whole almonds in a bowl, and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 3-4 minutes or until the skins will slip off easily.
Dry thoroughly before using.
There should be about 50 of each.
Blend to a smooth paste the icing... - 41.4319
Crunchy Date Rounds
Crunchy date rounds are cookie like snacks which are prepared with a egg and sugar batter flavored with vanilla. Filled with nuts and dates, the crunchy date rounds are like little balls that are rolled in cereal flakes for making them crispy and crunchy.... - 40.3399
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date diddles. This recipe for date diddles has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 31.2501
A healthy snack that the kids will love!! Filled with the goodness of dates, these make a healthy snack. Sweet and delicious, these are great to satisfy those midday sweet cravings without interfering with meal time! - 44.097
Dates Stuffed With Almond Paste
1) Roll the almond paste into pellet shapes about twice the size of the date stones (seeds).
2) Stuff the dates with almond paste pellets.
3) Roll the dates in (caster) sugar.
4) Open freeze the dates until firm.
5) Take out the dates... - 33.1949
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 115.477
Date Nut Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.2258
1) In a large bowl, add in sugar and softened cream cheese. Mix well till the mixture smoothens.
2) Add in the snipped dates and salt. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into about 18 balls.
4) On a plate, mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon.
5) Roll... - 37.0406
date balls are healthy dessert balls made from dates. Pitted dates and added pecans make th date balls wholesome and enriching even as a dessert. Serve these date balls after a family meal or just as sweet little snacks. - 28.2213
Date Nut Slices
Crush graham crackers (2 1/2 cups); set aside.
Melt butter in medium skillet. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add dates and stir.
Beat eggs and sugar together.
Add to dates.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till sugar melts and mixture is thickened and... - 40.13
Chocolate Covered Dates
1. Take a large bowl, sift on confectioners' sugar.
2. Add superfine sugar along with almonds and mix well.
3. Stir in lemon juice along with 2 to 3 drops almond extract.
4. Slowly add beaten egg and using fingers or a wooden spoon, stir the... - 39.722
This dessert is healthy and definitely sweet!No one will stop at one!My six year old son found it very interesting to design them with aplhabets and symbols, but you can make interesting patterns on them as desired!! - 0
These date delights are date and nut cookie like snacks. made with graham cracker and chopped marshmallows, with vanilla and milk mixed together, these date delights are dried and can be stored. - 29.1963
Date Nut Balls
Mix all ingredients and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly; remove.
Add Rice Krispies and shape into balls.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 27.5889
Date Nut Balls
Stir well and shape in small balls.
Roll in flaked coconut. - 29.674
Simple Date Nut Balls
Mix all ingredients and boil 5 minutes.
Stir as it boils.
Remove from heat.
Add 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies.
Shape into balls and roll in powdered sugar. - 26.2126
Holiday Date Balls
Combine dates, sugar, eggs, butter, salt, and vanilla extract.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Use back of wooden spoon to press dates against side of pan as you stir.
Keep mixture from boiling and cook until mixture is... - 33.7564
Melt the butter and honey in a saucepan on low heat.
Add the chopped dates.
Cook, stirring constantly, until the dates almost dissolve.
Remove the date mix from heat.
Stir in the granola.
When cool enough to handle, roll the mixture into small balls.
Roll in... - 30.13
Frosted Date Balls
Would you like to much on something sweet and healthy, then this Frosted Date Balls should be your choice! Dates and nuts in mild an dflavored with vanilla, this Frosted Date Balls is such a deliciously healthy way to chew on! Give it a try and enjoy! - 36.7966
Combine all ingredients except rice cereal, extracts, and powdered sugar in large saucepan.
Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly, but do not overcook.
Remove from heat; add rice cereal and flavorings.
Set aside to cool.
When cool (mixture will be... - 31.6387
Sunshine Date Treats
Combine dates, water, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and walnuts in small bowl.
Cream butter or margarine in mixing bowl; add brown sugar gradually and combine until light and fluffy.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice... - 37.779
Ginger Date Pinwheels
Beat the first four ingredients together.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Chill until easy to roll.
Divide dough in two and roll each out into a 7x 14-inch rectangle between 2 sheets of floured wax paper.
Spread each rectangle to within 1 inch of the long... - 37.7382
Peek A Boo Dates
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Put flour and lemon rind together.
3. Add margarine to it and stir with a pastry blender or 2 knives till a consistency similar to cornmeal is achieved.
4. Put cottage cheese and blend to make a... - 41.6394
Mediterranean Sticky Medjool Date Ball
Here is an excellent video for medjool date ball recipe that is a great Mediterranean recipe that you must try. The chef has nicely explained all minute details that would make this recipe a grand success. This video would surely equip you with this unique... - 134.909
Date Nut Balls
Chop dates; combine dates, sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Stir in cereal and pecans; cool mixture to touch.
Shape into 1 inch balls, and roll balls in coconut or powdered sugar. - 25.9994
Beat the first 4 ingredients together; then stir in sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Add the oats, and chill until firm enough to roll.
Roll out on a floured board to 3/8-inch thickness, and cut into circles, 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 inches in... - 41.1661
Honey Date Sticks
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add dates and walnuts, and blend.
Beat eggs with hand or electric beater until thick and lemon-colored.
Add fat and honey, and blend well.
Add flour mixture, and stir smooth.
Pour into greased or oiled pan about 12" x 8"... - 37.7277
Date Torte Cookies
Beat 2 eggs till fluffy; gradually add 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, beating till thick.
Sift 2 tablespoons unsifted enriched flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon baking powder; mix in 1 cup pitted dates, cut up, and 1 cup broken walnuts.
Fold into... - 23.6181
Date And Nut Treats
Combine eggs, sugar, dates, and salt; turn into cold, lightly buttered skillet.
Cook and stir over low heat until ingredients are thoroughly blended and mixture is thickâ€”this takes 18 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat; add cereal, nuts, and vanilla;... - 31.7169
Red Dates And Sesame Seed Ping
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates with 2 Tbs sesame seeds and moisten with the syrup.
This is the filling.
Divide roll of frozen dough into 10 pieces and cut each piece in half.
Roll dough out to round shape about 1 1/2... - 33.2306
Put the dates and water in a saucepan and simmer until the dates are soft.
Stir in the lemon juice, honey and cinnamon and cool.
Mix the flour and oats together, then rub in the butter.
Divide in two and press one half on to the bottom of a well-greased 18... - 31.5177
No Bake Date Balls
1. Put the corn flakes, dates, and pecans into an electric blender or a food processor, and whirl just until well chopped. Or crush the cereal with your hands, and chop the dates and nuts with a knife.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cereal mixture with the... - 26.6568
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix dates, margarine and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Stir in orange peel, orange juice,... - 29.0942
Crescent Date Sweet Treats
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small saucepan, combine dates, sugar, nuts and water.
Cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Cool 10 minutes.
Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations... - 36.2699
Beat eggs until thick and combine with honey.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and add to eggs and honey.
Add dates and nuts.
Combine all ingredients and pour only to 1/4 inch depth, into 2 7x11 inch pans which have been greased and lined with... - 35.1341
Orange Date Logs
Stir the orange juice with the marshmallows and let them stand to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add dates, nuts, icing sugar and crushed wafers.
Test by squeezing a small handful together.
If too moist add more crushed wafers.
Mold into small logs or balls and... - 31.266
In a medium saucepan heat butter or margarine over medium-low heat till melted.
Add snipped dates and sugar.
Add egg; beat well.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
In a mixing bowl place rice... - 34.784
Date Swirl Loaf
To make dough: In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, granulated sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water, milk and 1/3 cup butter until very warm (120 to 130ºF). Butter does not need to melt. Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium... - 38.5978
Honey Date Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Blend the honey, eggs and vanilla.
3) Combine together the flour, salt and baking powder and add to the honey mixture made above and stir in the dates and nuts.
4) Spread in a previously... - 40.509
Place butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in dates, sugar and cherries.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until dates soften.
Stir every minute during cooking.
Remove from oven and stir until mixture forms... - 37.1563
Peanut Date Balls
In a 2-quart saucepan combine dates, butter or margarine, and orange juice.
Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and mixture is well mixed.
Combine egg and milk.
Stir egg mixture into date mixture; cook and stir over medium heat for 1 or 2... - 43.9635
Thoroughly cream together butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture.Chill.
Divide dough in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll one part in 12x8 inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
Spread... - 35.9384
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Chop dates.
3. In a saucepan add 1/4 pint water and stew dates in it.
4. Let the mixture cool.
5. In a bowl rub butter with oats and flour.
6. Add sugar and mix completely.
7. In a grease sandwich... - 38.5723
1) Set a moderate oven at 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Mix the oats and flour together.
3) Rub in margarine or butter.
4) Divide the mixture in two equal parts.
5) Grease a 7-inch (17 1/2-cm.) square cake tin.
6) Press one part of the mixture... - 43.0806
After School Nutritious Balls
Combine raisins or date pieces with boiling water in a mixing bowl. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain any excess water and return fruit to bowl. Add molasses or honey, peanut butter, chopped nuts, coconut and wheat germ. Mix well.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes.... - 26.7006
Date And Raisin Crunch
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the orange juice and add water to make up-to 2/3rd cup of liquid. Add the raisins and gently cook till thick.
3) In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and use your... - 40.3834
Freezer Date Cookies
With an electric mixer, beat butter with egg and vanilla until smooth.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture; beat until blended.
Stir in dates, coconut, and walnuts.
Form dough into two 1... - 36.6737
1 Rub the tin with a piece of greased paper (a butter or margarine paper will serve).
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F/ gas mark 4
3 Grate the lemon rind.
4 In a basin, put the flour.
5 Add in the oats, sugar and lemon rind.
6 ... - 40.7775
Orange Date Balls
1. Mix chopped dates, margarine, and sugar in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
2. Stir in egg and salt. Cover tightly and microwave on medium high (70%) until mixture is slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 30.0523
1. Beat the egg in a medium-size bowl. Gradually beat in the 1/4 cup sugar. Add vanilla.
2. Add dates, walnuts and cereal to egg-sugar mixture; mix well. Press evenly into a buttered, 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes, or... - 27.1887
Mix dates, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Add seeds.Form into 1-inch balls and rol in coconut.
Store in refrigerator. - 31.1568
Date Orange Pinwheels
In saucepan combine dates, sugar, orange peel, juice, and dash salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Stir in vanilla.
Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 9-inch square.
Spread with... - 38.8314
Date Nut Swirls
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl,... - 48.1434
Using an electric mixer, cream together butter and 2 cups sugar. Continue beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a cup, combine baking soda and water. Mix well to break up any lumps. Pour into... - 36.3312
Date Won Tons
1) In a saucepan mix the first 6 ingredients.
2) Bring to boil, simmer and stir until thick.
3) On won ton wrapper, spoon 1 /2 tsp. (2 mL) date filling in center of outside edge.
4) Moisten other 3 edges with water.
5) Roll up like a jelly roll.
6)... - 45.6906
Sieve flour and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and sugar to flour till nicely mixed.
Add chopped dates to it.
Knead the flour and dates mixture to hard dough with milk.
Keep covered for 1/2 hour in fridge.
Roll out the... - 37.8975
Classic Date Balls
Put cereal, dates, and nuts through meat grinder.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls or fingers and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Decorate with pecan halves.
Or, if desired, omit confectioners' sugar... - 29.7226
Pear And Date Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut pears into chunky pieces and place in ovenproof dish with dates, sugar, allspice and orange juice.
Rub butter into flour, stir in sugar, oats and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake for 40 minutes or until pears are soft and... - 33.2332
Refrigerator Date Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar thoroughly, add eggs 1 at a time and beat well after each addition.
Add nuts and dates which have been put through food chopper.
Sift dry ingredients together, add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Shape in rolls 2 inches in... - 36.5028
To anyone who loves to indulge in the goodness of dates! This Date Layers is a must-try. A truly healthy pick for an evening or mid-day snack! - 47.0061
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover dough tightly with... - 38.8157
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
1. In a bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2. Use a pastry blender to cut in butter, until the mixture resembles coarse bread crumbs. Cookie starter is ready.
3. Soften the cheese to room temperature and... - 40.6927
In a small saucepan, simmer the dates in the water until the dates are soft.
Mash together with a fork until it's like a pulp then cool completely.
In a medium sized bowl, put the oats, the sifted flour and butter.
Using your finger tips rub the butter until... - 41.1458