- » Rolled Buttercream
Rolled Buttercream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled buttercream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled buttercream recipes.
Pumpkin Roll Cake With Buttercream Frosting
Looking for a surprise roll cake recipe that is good enough to make and serve all the year long. Here is a recipe to make Pumpkin roll cake involving clear and easy steps pumpkin, flour and eggs besides other flavoring ingredients. Delicacy reassured after... - 123.766
Buttercream Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add milk, sugar, eggs, salt, butter and enough flour to make easily handled dough; mix well.
Knead until smooth; place in greased bowl.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Punch down; divide into 3 parts.
Roll... - 44.5142
Garlic Compound Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, put roasted garlic paste, and unsalted butter. Mix it well.
2. Put the mixture on a wax paper, roll it and store it in refrigerator.
3. Serve garlic butter with toast.
You may add any herb to make compound butter... - 103.665
Coffee Cream Roll
Crush biscuits very finely; place in mixing bowl with sifted icing sugar and ground almonds.
Mix well, make a well in centre, stir in coffee and vanilla.
Mix together well to form a soft dough.
Sift a little extra icing sugar on to a large sheet of... - 36.4723
Chocolate Cream Roll
1) To make the cake, sieve flour, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
2) Place saucepan filled with water in simmering heat. Put a heatproof bowl on it and beat in egg and sugar.
3) With a rotary beater whisk till it thickens.
4) Turn off heat and whisk... - 46.429
Chocolate Cookie Rolls
In mixer bowl, combine flour, baking powder, butter, vanilla extract, egg and 1 cup firmly packed dry frosting mix.
Reserve remaining dry frosting mix for Filling.
Beat at medium speed of mixer until well blended.
Divide dough into four portions.
With... - 29.5906
Animal Shaped Cookies
1. Trim the flaked chocolate bars to 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the cakes. Cut each cake into 3 layers and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on the plate and spread with more buttercream. Position the smaller cake on top and spread with the... - 40.5545
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out the grey icing to a rectangle that will cover the cake board. Trim off the excess around the base.
2. Place the Swiss rolls on the work surface, end to end, and cut them down to an overall length... - 38.7127
Stir together the egg yolks with 1 tablespoon sugar, the salt, and the lemon rind; the mixture should be smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining sugar.
Fold the egg yolk mixture into the stiffly beaten whites.
Combine the... - 44.9623
Praline Topped Lemon Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Cream butter with 1/2 cup sugar till light and fluffy.
Separate eggs and beat egg yolks into creamed mixture.
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder together and fold into creamed mixture with lemon rind.
Beat egg whites till... - 47.6658
1. Wrap a piece of baking parchment around a tall tumbler and prop it up at either side with a little icing. To make the mask templates cut out 2 rectangles, each 10 x 7.5 cm (4 x 3 inches), from greaseproof paper and fold them in half lengthways. Round off... - 42.3407
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with half the buttercream and all the jam. Put it on the plate and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the... - 37.6379
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 38.7842
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with half the buttercream. Put it on the plate and spread over the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out about 875 g (1 3/4 lb) of the white icing to a... - 43.0827
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and thinly roll out 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of the icing. Use the larger cutter to cut out plenty of star shapes. Cut out the centre of each star with the small cutter and transfer the stars to a lined baking sheet. Leave... - 40.0162
1. Make the trowel by rolling the purple icing into a thick sausage. Flatten the ends and use the back of a small knife to indent markings at each end. Press 2 cocktail sticks, slightly apart, into one end. Flatten the grey icing into a scoop shape with one... - 40.0299
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 23 cm (9 inches) square. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1—1 1/4 hours until just firm and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool. Slice any... - 38.0993
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 43.3468
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.1166
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.2643
Vase Of Flowers
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 20 cm (8 inches) square, and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for about 45 minutes or until just firm and a skewer, inserted in the centre comes out clean.... - 32.847
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.8149
1. Cut a slice off the top of each cake so they are about 5 cm (2 inches) deep. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich the 4 layers together with half the buttercream and all the jam. Place the cake towards one side of the cake board and spread the... - 36.4502
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the buttercream and the lemon or orange curd. Spread the remaining buttercream over the top and sides of the cakes. Place the larger cake on the plate.
2. Dust your work surface with... - 37.239
Buche De Noel
Sifted confectioner's sugar and meringue mushrooms for decoration Butter a jelly roll pan, line it with wax paper and butter the paper.
Sprinkle the paper with flour, shaking off the excess.
In a large bowl combine the eggs, yolks, and sugar and whisk the... - 43.5046
Old-fashioned But Easy Sugar Cookies
If you are a sugar baby, you will head-over-heels fall in love with these old-fashioned sugar cookies. After all, who can resist the crunchy sweet oven fresh and overly sweet sugar cookies? Betty's variety of this traditional sugar cookie is tasty and... - 101.034
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut a slice 8 cm (3 1/4 inches) wide off the cake and then cut off (and discard) one-third of the slice to leave 2 rectangular pieces. Halve each horizontally and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on... - 36.9613
Cream butter, add 1 1/2 cups firmly packed dry frosting mix and remaining ingredients except pecan halves; blend well.
Drop dough by scant tablespoon-fuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheets... - 30.3962
1. Grease and line the number tins and place them on a large baking sheet. Divide the cake mixture between the tins and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for about 50 minutes or until just firm and a skewer, inserted... - 40.0625
First Prize Cake
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Using a ruler as a guide, cut the cake vertically in half. Cut each half into 3 equal vertical slices and lay the slices together on their sides to make one large rectangle. Cut horizontally through the whole... - 40.5731
Combine flour, sour cream and butter in mixing bowl; blend well.
Cover; chill 30 minutes.
Prepare frosting as directed on package.
Roll out half of dough on well-floured surface to a 15x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with half of frosting, nuts and... - 33.0047
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 45.5716
Swedish Sans Rival Torte
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy throughout.
Using an egg beater or electric mixer, beat in confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is thoroughly blended (Do not beat in sugar any faster or... - 45.4546
Spooky Chocolate Halloween Cookie
Make your Halloween celebrations extra spooky and sweet with this old-fashioned chocolate cookie. Truly delicious, this crunchy, chewy, chocolaty treat makes for great fun biscuits for trick or treaters. Follow Betty's special cookie recipe and make them a... - 98.8592
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut a slice 8 cm (3 1/4 inches) wide off the cake and then cut off (and discard) one-third of the slice to leave 2 rectangular pieces. Halve each horizontally and sandwich with buttercream. Place the larger cake on... - 34.2541
Lebkuchen is an easy to prepare baked dessert recipe which you will surely love to serve in your coming weekend party. Try this Lebkuchen dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 46.6418
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift together the flour and custard powder, then work these dry ingredients... - 42.6767
Clock Birthday Cake
Grease and bottom line two 20.5 to 23 cm (8 to 9 inch) sandwich tins. Cream the margarine and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the eggs a little at a time, and then sift in the flour. Fold in lightly and divide the mixture between the tins. Smooth the... - 32.319
Lemon Twist Treat
Soften yeast in water in large mixer bowl.
Add 1 cup dry frosting mix, butter, salt, eggs and 1 cup flour.
Blend well; beat 3 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
By hand, gradually stir in 2 to 2 1/4 cups flour to form a stiff dough.
Cover; let rise in warm... - 36.2798