- » Rolled Biscuits
Rolled Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rolled biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rolled biscuits recipes.
Are you craving for rolled biscuits? Baby this recipe for rolled biscuits is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy rolled biscuits. - 38.9786
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in it.
3) Sift this dry ingredient mixture into mixing bowl.
4) Cut in margarine with a pastry blender, or 2 knives... - 36.594
Heat oven to 450° (hot).
Measure flour by dipping method (right) or by sifting.
Mix dry ingredients well in bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture looks like "meal." Stir in milk.
Round up on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Knead... - 35.536
Easy Rolled Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and mix lightly and quickly to form a ball.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board and knead 8 to 10... - 33.1847
You May Also Like!
Glazed Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls With
Yummy frosted rolls ! This amazing video prepares a fine quality of gooey rolls loaded with the rich taste of cinnamon. These sweet and tender rolls, when baked to perfection emit a wonderful aroma round your kitchen. Its delicious ! - 93.4583
Turkey Biscuit Roll
Heat 1 cup gravy or sauce; pour over egg and mix well. Add onion and turkey. Season to taste. Prepare biscuit dough with milk, as for biscuits. Roll dough into rectangle about 1/4-inch thick. Spread turkey mixture on dough, leaving 1 inch clear at far long... - 18.9205
Onion Rolls Using Biscuit Mix
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter only until tender.
Add milk to Biscuit Mix and mix thoroughly.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board.
Knead a few times.
Roll the dough into a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
Brush... - 32.3014
Coated Cinnamon Biscuits
1) Take a bowl and mix sugar with cinnamon in it.
2) Dip each biscuit in the melted butter.
3) Coat with the cinnamon mixture.
4) Place in a pan and bake according to package directions.
5) Remove from oven and loosen the biscuits... - 36.1664
Beef Biscuit Roll
Brown the onion, green pepper and beef in a small amount of fat in a frying pan, then add salt and pepper.
Roll out dough, 1/4 inch thick, then spread with beef mixture.
Roll as for jelly roll and chill.
Cut in 1 1/2-inch slices.
Place in greased pan, cut... - 32.8872
Nutty Biscuit Roll
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate.
2) Chop the chocolate, if using.
3) Add the chocolate to half of the mixture.
4) Form two rolls out of the mixture, each about 5 cm (2 in) in diameter.
5) Cut thin slices and... - 41.3802
Tiny Fan-tan Rolls
Use 1 pkg.refrigerator butterflake rolls.
Separate to 18 sections.
Snip each section in two and bake in tiny muffin pans.
Makes 18 small fan-tans.
Use this method with flaky refrigerator biscuits, too. - 19.6627
Fish Fillets With Parsley Biscuit Rolls
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Fish Fillets with Parslied Biscuit-Rolls? Relatively simple, these Fish Fillets with Parsley Biscuit-Rolls don't take much of your time, but leave you with utmost... - 51.136
Ginger Nut Biscuit Roll
1) In a saucepan, warm the syrup, treacle and margarine together until melted; cool.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, ginger, spice and bicarbonate of soda.
3) Add the sugar and eggs.
4) Pour in cooled syrup mixture and combine well.
5) Place... - 43.5657
Stir 'n Roll Biscuits
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Pour oil and milk into measuring cup (do not stir together).
Pour all at once into dry ingredients.
Stir with fork until mixture cleans sides of bowl and forms a ball.
To knead: turn dough onto waxed paper; lift... - 30.0782
Rolled Biscuits Recipes By Category