- » Roll Up
Roll Up Recipes
Roll ups can be made from almost everything from the grocers store including meats, fruits, and palatable vegetables like eggplants, carrots and even nuts. Roll ups are usually made with a combination of meats and ... More »
Halibut Roll Ups
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Place fish fillets in a glass baking dish.
3. Season it with salt.
4. Allow it to stand for at least 10 minutes.
5. Place a skillet over heat.
6. SautÃ© bacon, mushrooms, celery, and onion until the... - 47.1863
Good Luck Roll Ups
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 325° F
2) Take a bowl and add margarine and sugar, creaming them well until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs along with orange rind and blend thoroughly.
4) Add salt and flour mixing properly.
5)... - 42.3556
Tahitian Sunset Roll Ups
In a medium saucepan, combine chicken breasts, broth or bouillon and curry powder.
Bring to a boil; simmer about 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Refrigerate chicken in broth until cool.
Remove chicken breasts from broth.
Remove and discard skin and... - 42.1388
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 40.6906
Frankfurter Roll Ups
1) Slit all the frankfurters.
2) Fill the frankfurters with sweet relish.
3) Remove crust from bread slices and wrap around the stuffed frankfurters.
4) Cover the bread by rolling a slice of bacon around each.
5) Fasten the rolls with... - 40.0914
Seafood Roll Ups
Cook and rinse lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Place noodles flat on plastic wrap.
In small mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients, except seafood sticks.
Spread about 3 tablespoons of filling on each lasagna noodle.
Sprinkle... - 39.7698
Haddock Roll Ups
Thaw haddock fillets, if frozen.
Place fillets in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with the basil and salt.
In small bowl combine onion and water.
Cover and cook at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes till tender.
Sprinkle over fish fillets.
Pour spaghetti sauce over... - 39.224
Pasta Roll Ups
In medium saucepan, prepare Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings according to package directions using tomato paste, water and butter.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except noodles; blend well.
Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture on entire length of... - 36.4704
Lace Roll Ups
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix flour and nuts.
In medium saucepan; heat corn syrup, shortening and sugar to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, gradually stir in flour nut mixture.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto... - 33.8016
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 33.63
King Ranch Roll Ups
Beat cream cheese in a bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add chiles and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Spread over tortillas.
Top with chicken and olives.
Roll up tortillas jellyroll fashion.
Cover with plastic wrap; chill 2 hours.
Cut... - 32.1854
Romaine Roll Ups
GETTING READY 1) Cut the avocado lengthwise in half. 2) Remove the seeds from the avocado slices and keep aside. ... - 29.5942
Sunshine Roll Ups
Heat milk with butter till butter melts.
Cool to lukewarm.
Blend milk mixture and pancake mix into the beaten egg.
Lightly grease small skillet; heat.
Pour in 2 tablespoons batter; lift pan from heat and tip from side to side so batter covers pan.
Return to... - 28.6489
Maraschino Roll Ups
1) Drain the cherries well on the paper towel.
2) Slice each bacon rasher into 2-3 pieces.
3) Place a piece of bacon and roll around each cherry, then nicely secure with a wooden pick.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 27.654
Sugar Snap Roll Ups
Cook peas, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 1 minute or until crisp-tender.
Rinse with cool water; drain and set aside.
Combine mustard, honey, and pimiento; stir well.
Brush evenly over ham slices.
Cut each slice into 4 equal strips.
Place 1 pea... - 25.9328
Roll Up Recipes By Category