- » Roll Sandwich
Roll Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roll sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roll sandwich recipes.
Place eggs and salt in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla; blend till smooth and thick.
Add pancake mix; blend to combine.
Spread in greased and floured 15 1/2x 10 1.21 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Loosen sides;... - 48.0093
Veal Roll Ups
1) Apply mustard over each cutlet.
2) Top the veal cutlet with a slice of ham and then with a slice of cheese.
3) Roll it up in a jelly roll style and tie firmly with skewers or toothpicks.
4) Coat each cutlet with seasoned flour and then with egg... - 46.0851
Classic Flank Steak Roll Up
Using a crosswise stroke of knife, cut the flank steak in half.
Score on both sides by slashing lightly in criss-cross pattern.
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, oruntil onions are... - 43.9048
Oriental Shrimp Sandwich Roll
Grease bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan, line with waxed paper and grease again.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large mixer bowl at high speed until frothy.
Gradually add sugar; continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Combine egg yolks, water,... - 43.2661
Combine seasonings, olives, eggs, green pepper, cheese, onion, chicken, oil and parsley; add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Process sandwich mixture through food grinder.
Cut rolls lengthwise; scoop out centers to make small hollow.
Fill with sandwich... - 40.9587
Frankfurter Roll Ups
1) Slit all the frankfurters.
2) Fill the frankfurters with sweet relish.
3) Remove crust from bread slices and wrap around the stuffed frankfurters.
4) Cover the bread by rolling a slice of bacon around each.
5) Fasten the rolls with... - 40.4709
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Beat the eggs, preferably in an electric mixer, with the baking powder and salt until thick and light-colored, gradually adding three-quarters cup granulated sugar. Add the vanilla and fold in the flour.
3. Turn into a 15... - 40.1106
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.). Grease a 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pan and line with paper; grease the paper.
2. Sift together twice the flour, sugar, soda and spices. Add the melted butter, molasses, egg and water and stir until smooth. Spread... - 39.886
Lettuce Roll Ups
1.Tear lettuce leaves in half lengthways.
Toss together sprouts, mangoes, water chestnuts, ginger and mint.
2.Combine mayonnaise and yoghurt.
Fold through mango mixture.
3.Place a spoonful of mixture on each lettuce leaf.
Roll up tightly and secure with a... - 37.234
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 36.7696
Black Forest Ham And Gruyere On Ciabatta Sandwich Roll
1. Place onions in a medium bowl. Pour oil and vinegar over onions; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.Toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1/2 hour and up to 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread onions in a thin layer on a baking sheet; pour... - 34.4614
Pork Chop Roll
1. Brown the pork chops in a little butter in a frying pan.
2. Add the onion and celery and cook until golden brown. Mix in the bread cubes, salt, pepper and parsley.
3. At the end of a loaf pan, place a pork chop fat side up. Alternate stuffing and chops,... - 33.1086
Here's how to make yummy and tasty sandwich rolls. You can make this for breakfast or snacks or carry them for picnic or can pack as a lunch for kids... - 0