- » Roll Out Cookies Dough
Roll Out Cookies Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roll out cookies dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roll out cookies dough recipes.
Roll Out Cookies For Santa The Right Way
There is absolutely nothing like the versatile cookie, that can be frosted and dressed or eaten in a countless ways. Chef Todd Mohr shares with you a simple and easy recipe on cookie using simple, easy to find ingredients. Try these guilt-free treats at home... - 79.5192
Basic Rolled Cookie Dough
It's effortlessly quick to prepare this Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and is guaranteed to be loved by all. Try out this simple recipe for Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and let me know if you too loved it! - 44.9519
Dough Cookies tastes simple. Dough Cookies can be made easily. Dough Cookies must be tried by chocolate lovers. - 41.2963
Spiced Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 15 1/2-by-12-inch cookie sheet.
2. In large bowl, combine 1 package cookie mix with 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg, 1 egg. Mix well with spoon; knead 3 to 5 minutes until dough is smooth.
3. Roll... - 31.8181
Healthy Valentine Cookie – Making The Dough - Part 1
Cater to your sweet tooth but take care of your health as well. This recipe of Healthy valentine cookie will help you do just that. This video shows the initial steps for preparing the cookie. Click on the video to see what is up. - 114.96
How To Make Christmas Angel Biscuits
Light and airy, these Christmas Angel Biscuits will melt in your mouth. If you're looking for a heavenly Christmas biscuit recipe, you've just got to try these Christmas Angel Biscuits! They are easy to make, easy to bake, and are simply a taste of heaven. - 0
How To Make Sugar Cookies
How to Make Sugar Cookies
Learn How to Make Sugar Cookies from HooplaKidzRecipes
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Christmas Cookie Cut Outs
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vanilla.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir into the butter mixture, blend well.
Roll out small portions of the dough at one time to slightly less than... - 46.0652
Cut Out Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add flour and milk.
Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Roll out dough with a rolling pin to about 1/8" thickness.
Cut out desired shape.
Place on cookie sheet.
Using pastry brush,... - 36.0703
Cut Out Cookies
Combine oil and sugar.
Add whites one at a time, and then lemon juice and vanilla.
Mix flour, powder and nutmeg.
Add to mixture.
Chill dough in freezer for 10 minutes.
Roll out 1/8" thick.
Cut out cookies with a 3" round cookie cutter.
Bake at 350° for 7 to... - 43.9556
Holiday Cut Outs
1) In a bowl, sift in the flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in water, honey, and the extract.
3) Combine the dry with wet and make dough.
4) Prepare a 2 inches thick log with the dough and set inside... - 45.1704
Want to double your excitement this Halloween? Try making these Halloween Cookies. These sugar cookies are easy to make and you can get as creative as you want with the decorations. Happy Halloween Day cooking! - 88.1325
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Christmas Cut Out Cookies
Making cut-out cookies is really fun because the whole family can participate! They are great for any occasion but especially for Christmas. Go ahead and make your dough when you have time and refrigerate it for up to 2 weeks. Roll it out when you are ready... - 125.21
Cocoa Cut Out Cookies
In large bowl, combine sugar, margarine, milk and egg; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Divide dough in half On... - 44.3092
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
Cream brown sugar, margarine and egg white.
Stir in flours and baking powder.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Roll out dough on floured surface.
Cut thirty-six 3" circles.
On half the circles, cut a 1" circle out of middle.
Place a teaspoon of date... - 40.7687
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 0
Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookie - Part 1 : The Dough
Christmas Sugar cookie are a must have during holidays. This video depicts the classic recipe with a twist. Watch the video now and learn how to make Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookie dough with Kim Shields. - 111.666
Christmas Cut-out Cookies
Cream butter, adding sugar gradually until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in oats.
Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut about two-thirds of the dough with a large... - 42.139
How To Make Sugar Cookies: Lollipop Sugar Cookies
Looking for some fun and new ways to reinvent the classic sugar cookies? Your search ends here! Watch this video to find some unique and creative ideas to decorate and prepare sugar cookies. Your kids are going to love this Pop Art Cookies and Cinna-Spin... - 147.755
How To Make Cookies: Easy To Bake Halloween Cookie Ideas
If you're looking to make some new treats that aren't too tricky on Halloween, these spider and mummy cookies will make your spooky party even more fun. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows how to bake and decorate... - 0
Praline Crumb Squares
These Praline Crumb Squares are so delicious ! Try out these tempting chewys snacks right away and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 22.1515
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, cardamom (if used), and the 2 tablespoons sugar.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until particles are about the size of peas.
Dissolve yeast in water; then stir in milk, egg, and... - 42.712
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually; beat until light.
Add beaten eggs; blend well; add vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients with creamed mixture.
Roll out dough thin; cut with cookie cutter.
Grease baking... - 44.2067
Tie N Dyed Sugar Cookie Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Divide the dough into two half.
3. Add red food color to one half and knead it well to create a swirled dyed effect.
4. Sprinkle blue color in the other half and repeat the same.
5. Clump dough from both... - 99.0508
Early American Ginger Cut-outs
Combine dry ingredients.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add molasses and egg.
Beating until smooth.
Mix in dry ingredients: add water and vinegar; blend well.
Chill dough 2 hours or overnight.
Roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness and cut with... - 41.6193
Gingerbread House Dough
In a 5-qt.pan, heat shortening, sugar and molasses on low, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in flour, 1 cup at a time, until dough can be formed into a ball.
Using remaining flour,... - 37.9722
Perfect Biscotti Dough Making Part 1
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Italian biscotti is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 101.526
Frankie's Pizza Dough
Mix yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup water.
Let sit 10 minutes.
Combine flour, salt, milk and yeast mixture.
Add enough lukewarm water until soft dough forms.
Cover and let rise for 1 hour.
Roll out dough (makes two 15 inch pizza pans or 3 cookie sheets).
Put... - 36.2661
Rolled Sugar Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 30.9709
Breakfast Favorite Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Kick start your day on a sweet note with Betty's mini cinnamon roll cookies. The best thing about Betty's version of this tasty treat is that you can roll and chill the dough overnight and pop it in the oven for melt-in-the-mouth cinnamon roll cookies. Follow... - 101.336
Cherry Pie (& Pie Dough)
Hello Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this delicious recipe for a tart and flaky Cherry Pie! - 149.077
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 39.9527
Walnut Roll Up Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and butter replacement.
Beat in the egg.
Add the yeast and mix just until blended.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough into two 13x9 in. (33 x 22... - 44.2265
Apricot And Date Rolls
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the caster sugar and lemon rind, then bind the mixture to a soft dough with the egg.
Knead lightly, then wrap the dough in... - 42.4803
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a bowl and add shortening, salt and sugar.
Add the flour and mix well.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Punch down and let rise again until doubled in bulk.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick on floured board and cut in squares.
Place... - 33.6026
Danish Pastry Dough
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar. Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, until bubbly and double in volume, about... - 38.1583
Up And Down Biscuits
Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 34.9555
Cottage Cheese Breakfast Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Combine all filling ingredients and place in an 8- X 8-inch baking dish coated with vegetable pan spray. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
3. Place crescent rolls on cookie sheet; spread out into thin squares of dough. Brush with... - 37.7925
Mix above ingredients by hand.
Do not grease cookie sheet.
Roll out the dough on lightly floured surface and use cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 F° until lightly browned.
NOTE: Double cookies can be filled with raspberry jam. - 36.6855
Add water to gingerbread mix and mix until smooth.
Chill 2 hours.
Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
Keep unused dough refrigerated as you work.
Place cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375Â° F. - 25.484
Almond Pistachio Cranberry Cookies And Butter Cookies
Craving for some cookies? If yes, then you should check this out. It's homemade and simple to make. You can serve it as a snack with tea. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows the various types of cookie recipes so nicely. - 110.92
Date Roll Ups
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place... - 42.0093
Easy Rolled Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and mix lightly and quickly to form a ball.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board and knead 8 to 10... - 33.1847
Cream butter and sugar; add well beaten eggs.
Divide in two and roll out.
FILLING: Cut 1/2 lb. dates fine, add 1/2 cup water, 3/4 cup sugar.
Cook dry, add 1/2 cup nuts.
Spread on dough, roll.
Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
Slice thin. (Add vanilla... - 35.5919
Bake Bunny Cookies With Your Kids Easter Cookies
Easter is a creative time for children with arts and crafts—and especially in the kitchen if they can bake and decorate Easter Bunny cookies in many different shapes and sizes. Take a look at this easy little recipe for Easter Cookies.
Certain ingredients... - 39.5598
Cream shortening, peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
Measure flour, salt and soda onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk to the creamed mixture.
Roll out cookie dough on a floured cloth covered... - 47.4894
1) Pre-heat the oven to the necessary heat.
2) Take a wide bowl. Add in the cream shortening and sugar. MIx them together.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk 2 eggs. Add in milk to the beaten eggs and whisk again.
4) Pour the milk and egg... - 41.8685
Sugar-free Vanilla-butter Cookies
It's the last day of my Sugar Free November project! I wanted to share one last recipe with you ;) Vanilla-Butter Cookies, sweetened with Stevia! - 121.813
Rich And Buttery Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
Combine dry ingredients and sift or mix with a fork.
Add to creamed mixture.
Dough should be quite stiff but still a little bit sticky.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
Roll out a little at a time, keeping remaining dough in... - 38.1029
Sweet Sugar Cookies
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the solid shortening and sweetener in a mixing bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat in the egg, milk, vanilla extract, and orange peel.
Blend in the flour mixture.
Lightly grease two... - 41.4985
Sugar Cookie Fruit Cups
The crunch of the cookie, creaminess of the pudding, freshness of the seasonal fruit and to top it all off an eye popping presentation makes this the ultimate summer dessert. - 32.7334
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet or line with baking paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, with baking power. Keep aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and range rind and beat using an... - 44.635
Make up to 2 weeks before:
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. On floured, cloth-covered surface, roll out half of refrigerated cookie dough very thin. With floured 3-inch daisy cutter, cut out cookies. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with other... - 33.5581
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the baking process
3. Prepare the vanilla sugar in an electric blender by blending vanilla bean and ¼ cup of sugar. Pour this out on a waxed paper and then add the 1-3/4 cup of... - 45.8628
Old-fashioned Sugar Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg, add to creamed mixture, mixing until blended.
Tint with food coloring, if desired.
Cover and chill... - 43.2019
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
Stir baking soda into sour cream, then beat into butter mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and coriander;... - 39.9497
Old Fashioned Rose Water Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, cream butter along with 1 1/2 cups sugar, until smooth and fluffy.
3) To this gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, alternately add the sifted dry ingredients with sour... - 43.7511
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies
Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies is a yummy addition to your dessert table. They are simply yummy! Try this Cocoa Gingerbread Cookies at home, I am sure everyone will love it! - 45.8291
Crisp Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine next 4 ingredients; add to creamed mixture, stirring well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
(Dough will be soft.) Work with one-fourth of dough at a... - 39.0228
Whole Wheat Biscuit Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup of the water.
Add oil, molasses, honey, salt, sesame seed, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, and 4 cups of the flour.
Beat to blend well.
Stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups water.
Beat in about 2 more cups flour to form a stiff... - 37.036
Gingerbread cookies has been on my favorites list since I was a kid. These lovely gingerbread cookies are spiced with giner, cinnamon ad cloves and baked with brown sugar and molasses for sweetness. A homely recipe, these gingerbread cookies are sure to... - 46.6388
1. Heat the molasses to the boiling point. Remove from the heat. Add the sugar, butter, margarine or shortening and the milk; mix well and let cool.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and spices-together and add to the cooled molasses mixture; mix... - 34.3343
Honey Lemon Sculpture Cookies
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, honey, vanilla, and lemon peel; add butter and water and beat until sugar is dissolved.
Gradually stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Use dough... - 42.414
Beat butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in a medium bowl.
Mix flour, hazelnuts and bread crumbs; add to butter mixture.
Knead quickly to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate dough 30... - 44.4833
Basic Honey Cookies
Butter 2 baking sheets.
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and lemon juice.
Sift flour into liquid ingredients, stirring to blend.
Form into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat oven... - 39.3893
Cream the butter and sugar together.
Add the eggs and corn syrup.
Put 3 cups of flour in a 4-cup measure and add the rest of the ingredients.
Put the flour mixture together with the rest, working it into a stiff dough.
Wrap the dough in wax paper and... - 44.7697
Ginger Cookies are a great accompaniment with any hot beverage. A guaranteed pleaser, try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it. - 50.1684
Sugar Tnt Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside 2 teaspoons sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with cinnamon, baking... - 32.526
Almonds Butter Cookies
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the egg yolks to the creamed mixture and beat well.
Then add the lemon rind and juice.
Add the flour and mix well, then chill the dough for 2 hours in the... - 35.4997
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
Mix well, then divide in half and wrap in plastic wrap.
(Although the mixture appears dry, you... - 41.7055
Almond Flour Cookies
1. Blanch almonds. Leave the first quantity whole; grind the remainder to a fine powder. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together lard and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat egg and add, along with ground almonds and almond extract. Blend in well.
3. Sift... - 33.4451
Almond Cookies is loved by many and easy to prepare. Almond Cookies gets its taste from almonds mixed in flour and eggs. - 33.2592
Peanut Butter Jumbos
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Cream butter, sugars, peanut butter and eggs in large bowl until light.
Blend in baking soda, vanilla and oats until well mixed.
Stir in chocolate chips and candy pieces.
Scoop... - 46.3993
Joscelyne's Jelly Cookies
One of the most popular recipes at the Wegmans cookie parties through the years is this amazing jelly-filled cookie from family friend Joscelyne Sarkis. - 137.075
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Valentines Day Suger Cookies
Enjoy these sugary, buttery heart-shaped cookies that you can make with your kids to celebrate Valentine's Day. You really don’t have to wait for the special day to make a batch of these pink and yellow hearts. This recipe makes a fun activity to do with... - 96.0452
Christmas Sultana Cookies
Sieve flour and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl.
Add cholcalate, sultanas, walnuts and peels to flour mixture.
Beat egg, butter and sugar well.
All vanilla essence to it.
Mix egg mixture with flour mixture and knead to a hard dough with... - 46.7749
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a wide bowl, add the cream shortening, sugar, milk, beaten egg and vanilla. Give it a little whisk.
3) Finally add in the flour, salt and baking powder that have been sifted together.... - 43.2555
Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Sift together flour, apple-pie spices, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add water and beat well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Stir to blend completely.
Stir... - 44.2418
Raisin Filled Cookies
1) In a large bowl, add sugar, shortening, egg, milk, flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract and knead into a soft dough and chill.
2) Roll out dough into thin cookies of desired size.
3) Preheat oven at 350°F.
4) For the cookie... - 46.5668
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1...preheat the oven to 180 degree(350f).
2...cut the chocolate bar in to pieces,keep aside.
3...put the butter in a mixing bowl and using wooden spoon,beat till it is soft and creamy.
4...Add the brown sugar and mix... - 39.2845
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 33.5294
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets and keep aside till required.
3. Prepare the frosting in a medium bowl of a mixer by tipping in the confectioner-€™s sugar. Add the egg whites to the sugar and beat well till... - 46.6223
In a large bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
Blend in almonds and sugar until well combined.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal; stir in milk.
Work dough with your... - 40.6648
Cool Whip Sponge Cookies
This is a great recipe that will bring loads of creative cooking with kids in the kitchen. Very flavorful and moist. LOVE! - 104.954
Fast-rising Dinner Rolls
Add sugar and yeast to 1/2 cup warm water.
In large bowl or mixer, stir together flour, dry milk and salt.
Making a well in the center, add 2 cups water, yeast mixture, eggs and salad oil in that order.
Stir until well mixed, adding more flour, if needed, to... - 40.1957
Easy Sweet Dinner Rolls (honey Butter)
Golden, buttery, fluffy, honey butter dinner rolls! These are .....incredible! Seriously. As you all know, or may not know, I'm not very good at recipes that require yeast, but this recipe ROCKS and I want you to rock so MAKE THEM!! They bake up perfect every... - 0
Star Bright Cookies
Cream shortening in mixing bowl; add sugar and cream until fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; sift together.
Add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease cooky sheets.
Roll... - 40.9766
Holiday Dinner Rolls
Holiday Dinner Rolls even smells great. These Holiday Dinner Rolls came out really nice. A really great recipe! - 40.6722
Double Ginger Sugar Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour with the crystallized and ground ginger, baking soda and salt. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, or using a hand mixer in a large bowl, beat the butter with the sugar at medium speed until light and... - 31.5359
Maple Nut Rolls
In a large bowl, combine the water and the yeast.
Stir until it dissolves and add 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey.
Stir in the whole wheat flour, beating with "fold-in" strokes.
Try not to tear the dough, but try to incorporate air into it.
Beat about 50... - 42.9
Dissolve yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water.
Add sugar to potatoes; cool.
Add yeast; let stand overnight.
Add eggs and salt; add shortening and enough flour to make batter.
Let rise until light; add enough flour to make soft dough.
Let rise in bowl until light;... - 41.5919
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, combine melted shortening, honey, and apple juice. Stir to mix well. Make a well in center of flour... - 36.7226