- » Rohu Fish Fry
Rohu Fish Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rohu fish fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rohu fish fry recipes.
This is my Mom's (and my Mom's Mom to be precise), fish curry recipe. Fish, typically Rohu or any other cat fish is shallow fried and simmered in mustard curry. To me this is divine and I have literally grown up eating this. If you like mustard sauce, you are... - 0
1)Coat salt and turmeric powder over sliced fish.
2)Heat mustard oil in a pan.
3)Deep fry the fish till brown and remove from heat.
4)In a frying pan, heat ½ cup oil.
5)Put in onion-garlic-ginger paste and red chilli powder.
6)Fry the mixture till it... - 44.1135
Ten Minute Mustard Fish
1 Dissolve the mustard powder in the water and add to it the turmeric and salt.
Keep aside for at least 1/2 an hour and longer if possible to allow the taste and flavour to develop.
2 Meanwhile, heat the mustard oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait... - 37.9091
Thai Sweet And Sour Fish
1)Make shallow slits on both sides of fish.
2)Wash and marinate with a mixture of soya sauce and salt for 1 hour.
3)In a pan, heat oil. Fry the fish turning over once for 5 to 10 minutes until both sides are done.
4)In another pan, heat... - 45.5324
Dahi Machhi Bengali
1. Clean and cut rohu fish or any fresh water fish into large pieces.
2. Apply salt and 1 1/4 tsp. turmeric.
3. Set aside for half an hour.
4. Shallow fry in hot oil and remove.
5. Mix together the curds, the remaining turmeric, chilli powder, 2 onions... - 46.4484
Doi Machh or fish in curd is a special Bengali recipe, in which sour curd is added to prepare the gravy. The tangy taste of sour curd gets infused with the fish and creates a superb fish preparation. This recipe of Doi Machh can be prepared with any type of... - 47.5642
1. Prepare fish stock with the fish heads, vegetables, pepper, bay leaf, parsley and chicken stock.
2. Strain, measure and reserve 1 cup of stock.
3. Wash all fish thoroughly and pat dry.
4. Rub fish with lime juice and salt.
5. Heat... - 44.4834
Macher Matha Diye Mug Dal
Machher Matha Diye Mug Daal (Lentil with Fish Head) is a very popular Bengali recipe, which is served mainly on festive days or in any family get-together. The recipe tastes best with the fish head of Rohu fish. As for the lentil, use small sized split moong... - 50.1869