Cornish Game Hen
- » Rock Cornish Hen
Rock Cornish Hen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rock cornish hen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rock cornish hen recipes.
Glazed Rock Cornish Hen Tia Maria
This Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria is an addiction. Just try out this terrific Cornish hen in coffee liqueur and tell me if you like it. your suggestions for this Glazed Rock Cornish Hen with Tia Maria are welcome ! - 44.8047
Rock Cornish Hen In Wine Or Chicken
1) Mix together salt, pepper, paprika, nutmeg and flour mixture.
2) In a large paper bag, put the mixture.
3) Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture by shaking them well in it.
4) In a skillet, cook pork until brown.
5) Take off pork and discard.
6) In... - 43.895
Rock Cornish Hen
Clean hens meticulously and wipe dry.
Rub with lemon half, salt and pepper.
Stuff birds: giblets, shallots, sage, parsley, salt and pepper.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Make a bed of parsley.
Moisten with sherry.
Close and bake.
SAUCE: Pour... - 38.6964
Baked Rock Cornish Hen
This baked rock Cornish hen recipe makes a nice side dish to accompany other meat, salad and vegetable dishes. You will enjoy baked rock Cornish hen most with a main dish of rice like pilaf. - 38.0962
Broiled Rock Cornish Hen With Brandied Cherry Sauce
Split thawed hen down the middle, brush with lemon juice and baste with chicken bouillon.
Season to taste with parsley, poultry seasoning and sage.
Broil, skin side down, on preheated broiler rack, turning to brown both sides.
Allow 30-45 minutes in... - 37.5409
Roast Rock Cornish Hen With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
1. Bring the water and salt to boiling in a deep saucepan.
2. Wash rice in a sieve. Add rice gradually to water so that boiling does not stop. Boil rapidly, covered, 30 to 40 minutes, or until a kernel of rice is entirely tender when pressed between fingers.... - 36.7611
Broiled Rock Cornish Hen
Remove giblets and neck from cavity of hen. Refrigerate for later use. Rinse hen in running water; pat dry with paper towels. With kitchen shears, cut hen in half or have butcher saw frozen hen in half, lengthwise. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place halves,... - 19.6684
Rock Cornish Hen Recipes By Category