- » Rock Cake
Rock Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rock cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rock cake recipes.
Raisin And Nut Cookies
Mark bakes up some cookies the Harry Potter way! These cookies are spruced up with the nuts coming through! An easy recipe to follow by Mark. See the video for more! - 76.6555
Orange Rock Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Take baking trays and grease them with oil.
3. Take a mixing bowl and add flour with cinnamon.
4. Add butter, orange rind, 1/2 cup sugar, fruits and peel.
5. In a small bowl, beat egg with milk and add... - 46.5244
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2.Mix together sugar, butter well to make a lightl and fluffy mixture.
3.Now add in the eggs one at a time, beating all the time.
4.Add in the vanilla.
5.Gently sift the dry ingredients... - 45.7937
Apple Rock Cakes
1 Preheat the oven at 375 degrees farenheit (190°C/Gas 5)
2 Grease 2 flat baking sheets.
3 In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon together.
4 Rub in butter or margarine.
5 Peel, core and chop the apple.
6 Stir... - 43.5885
Basic Rock Cakes
Sift flour, cinnamon and sugar into medium bowl, add butter, rub in with fingertips.
Stir in fruit and peel with wooden spoon.
Make well in centre of dry ingredients, add egg, then enough milk to give a moist but still firm consistency.
If mixture is... - 43.2807
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325T)
2. Prepare the cake tin
3. Sift the flour with baking powder and salt
4. Add the butter and rub the flour into the butter with the fingertips to make breadcrumbs. Raise the mixture to aerate it.
5.... - 41.8448
Orange Rock Cakes
Make a few days ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add flour mixture, 3 tablespoons... - 39.3232
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Add butter, and, using fingertips rub in until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add fruit and peel, mix well.
Beat egg and add to mixture, then add sufficient milk to make a moist but still stiff consistency.
If... - 38.8839
Sift the flour into a large bowl and rub in the fat until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and fruit; then stir in the beaten egg and just a little milk in order to give a very stiff dough.
Put rocky heaps of the mixture on to a greased... - 31.5571
Sift the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sultanas or raisins and mixed peel.
Beat in the egg and milk.
Spoon tablespoons of the batter on to well-greased baking sheets,... - 31.5516
Walnut Coffee Rock Cakes
Rub half the fat into the flour. Mix in the chopped walnuts and demerara sugar. Beat the egg with 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) of the coffee essence and the milk. Add to the dry ingredients and mix to a firm dough, adding more milk only if really necessary.... - 26.4705