- » Roasting Stuffed Duck
Roasting Stuffed Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasting stuffed duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasting stuffed duck recipes.
Housewife's Stuffed Duck
For this dish use a young, meaty, not too fat duck.
Care should be taken when drawing the duck, not to cut too large an opening.
Cut the bacon and pig's liver into small cubes, boil in water and strain.
Cook the potatoes in their jackets, and then chop.
Soak... - 43.475
Roast Duck Montmorency
Remove the giblets from the duck and discard excess fat from the duck cavity.
The giblets will be used to make the foundation of the sauce for the duck.
Place the sausage meat on a ceramic plate and separate it into small pieces with a fork.
Cook the sausage... - 40.4314
Roast Sliced Duck With Pecan Stuffing
Remove all of the skin and underlying fat from the duck.
Wrap the duck in three layers of cheesecloth that have been rinsed and squeezed dry.
Place the duck breast side up in a roasting pan and pour the stock over it.
Place the garlic and ginger in the... - 35.7906
Mushroom Pork Stuffed Duck
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for 1/2 hour.
Drain and cut fine.
Wash the duck and dry thoroughly.
Mix 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt and rub into the duck, inside and out.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the pork, celery, onions, garlic, and... - 43.9071
Wild Duck With Pecan Stuffing
Mix the bread crumbs, celery, onion, raisins, pecans, and salt thoroughly.
Add hot milk to the beaten eggs and toss with crumb mixture.
Rub cavities of birds with salt.
Fill with stuffing (leave cavity open).
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting... - 40.3615
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 39.1738
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 45.4848
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.0575
Roast Stuffed Duck
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Prepare the stuffing: Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt.
Wash the giblets and set them to simmer in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich... - 46.3339
Almond And Apricot Stuffing (for Roast Duck)
Blender crumb crackers.
Empty into saucepan.
Pour water over crumbs and set aside.
Blender chop onion, then brown in chicken fat.
Add to crumb mixture.
Put the remaining ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and CYCLE/CHOP.
Add to cracker mixture.
Stir... - 39.7251
Sausage Stuffed Duck
In a medium saucepan cook andouille or sausage, celery, apple, onion, and red pepper in butter or margarine till the vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat.
Place croutons in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with onion mixture and broth.
Toss lightly till well... - 45.1915
Roast Wild Duck
Roast Wild Duck has an amazing taste. Roast Wild Duck gets its taste from duck stuffed with parsley flavored oysters mixture. Roast Wild Duck is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.8281
Stuffing For Roast Duck
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Heat a pan, melt butter with oil.
3) Add chopped onions and sauté with bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
4) Put in raisins and cooking apple and sauté for a few minutes.
4) Put in breadcrumbs.... - 39.5944
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Duck With Wild Rice And Cherry Stuffing
Duck with wild rice and cherry stuffing is a flavorful and filling preparation. Cooked with whole duck stuffed with wild rice, cherries, walnuts, eggs, onions and cheese and seasoned to taste, the duck is roasted breast side down and brushed with red currant... - 48.1178
Roasted Wild Duck With Sauerkraut
Season birds with salt, pepper and garlic salt; stuff with sauerkraut.
Roast at 325 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes per pound, basting frequently with margarine - 23.7571
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 43.8162
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 43.7019
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 43.6046
Duck - Stuffed And Roasted
If the duck was frozen, defrost completely well ahead of time.
It must be at room temperature before you cook it.
Pat it dry (otherwise it will not brown well).
Prick the skin with a fork to allow the lining of fat to ooze out as it melts.
Mince the liver,... - 45.5818
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 45.2615
Roast Duck With Liver And Tarragon Stuffing
First prepare the following stuffing: Cook the duck liver and chicken livers in butter or margarine for 6 or 7 minutes; coarsely chop.
Mix tarragon with liver paste or pate de foie gras and the 1/2 cup dry white wine or light cream.
Combine with the chopped... - 39.8685
Wild Duck With Orange Stuffing
Wild Duck With Orange Stuffing is a lovely aromatic preparation that is simply irresistible. I prepared Wild Duck With Orange Stuffing for my in-laws when they came home and won quiet a few compliments. All the credit should actually go to this wonderful Wild... - 39.91
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
Roasted Wild Duck With Bacon
Soak duck overnight in salted water; wash well.
Singe duck over flame; parboil in enough water to cover duck until meat is tender when stuck with a fork.
Remove duck from water; rub with bacon drippings.
Place apple and onion inside duck; sprinkle lightly... - 28.6354
Roast Wild Duck And Rice Stuffing
Cover rice with warm water.
Soak for 1 hour; drain.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in top of double boiler; add rice, butter and salt.
Cook, covered, for 2 hours.
Drain; fluff rice by shaking pan over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add pepper, sage, thyme, margarine... - 41.8078
Cranberries Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cook duck neck and giblets in lightly salted water and cover until tender, about 1 hour.
Add liver last 20 minutes of cooking time.
Drain off liquid; reserve for gravy if desired.
Dice meat and giblets.
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice... - 42.5332
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 41.8648
Stuff duck with half seeded apricots and 3 strips of orange zest (the thin outer skin of orange), onion, and seasoning.
Prick skin of duck with fork to allow fat to run out while cooking; season with pepper and salt.
Heat oil in roasting pan.
When very hot,... - 41.9219
Citrus Stuffed Duck
Arrange nut meats in a single layer in a shallow pan; turning occasionally, toast in a slow oven (300°) for 5 to 7 minutes; remove from oven.
Increase heat to 350°, and toast bread cubes until golden brown.
Heat water, pour over bread cubes, and let stand... - 43.7559
Pot-roasted Wild Duck
Wipe the duck with rum.
Place 2 limes and 2 peppercorns in the cavity of each duck.
Wrap the birds in papaya leaves to tenderize and refrigerate 12 hours.
Brush bacon drippings on each bird.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven and saute ducks and shallots until the... - 42.6808
Zanzibar Duck With Wild Rice
Place raw cashews in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 7 minutes or till golden.
Finely shred 1/4 teaspoon of orange or lime peel for the stuffing; cut two 2x11/2 -inch strips of orange peel and one 2x11/2 inch strip of lime peel for the... - 42.6387
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
1. To prepare the apricots, wash them well and then stone them.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. Stuff duck with half the stoned apricots and 3 strips of orange zest, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
4. Prick skin of duck with... - 43.0435
Roast Duck With Apple Sauce
Fill duck with sage and onion stuffing, truss for roasting.
Baste well with hot fat, roast in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) 1-1 1/2 hr., basting frequently.
Keep duck hot, pour fat from roasting tin, sprinkle in flour and brown it.
Stir in... - 28.6342
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate.
2. Singe, dress and clean the duck. Wash, rinse, dry rub inside with salt and outside with salt and pepper. Stuff with Bread Stuffing or Onion Stuffing.
3. Place the duck on the rack in the roasting pan. Roast... - 26.0535
Charcoal Roasted Duck With Sauce Rouennaise
Fill duck with stuffing if desired.
Place the duck on the spit and roast without basting for about 1 1/4 hours, or longer if necessary to crisp the skin.
Be sure to catch the drippings in a pan under and in front of the spit - 26.1454
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 46.0038
Roasted Wild Duck With Apple
Heat oven to 350°.
Clean ducks; wash and pat dry.
Stir together salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon rosemary leaves; sprinkle in cavity and on outside of each duck.
place hair the onion, half the apple and half the celery in each cavity.
Place ducks... - 44.1283
Roasted Duck With Apples
1) Singe the duck to remove pin feathers. Wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Blend together salt, minced garlic and pepper to form a smooth paste.
3) Rub duck with the prepared paste.
4) Preheat oven to 400° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 43.9591
Fill duck with prepared stuffing place in baking dish, brush well with melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 15 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 5, 375°F., and cook until tender.
During cooking, baste and turn bird occasionally.... - 29.0389
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine bread, celery, onions, almonds, garlic powder, chervil, thyme; stuff into ducks.
Brush ducks with melted margarine.
Place in roaster; add broth and wine; bake covered for 4 hours.
Add the pan juices to a roux made of margarine... - 39.0113
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Stuff duck with half the seeded apricots and 3 strips of orange zest (the thin outer skin of orange),finely chopped onion, and seasoning. Prick skin of duck with fork to allow the fat to run out while cooking and season with pepper... - 40.1817
Apple Stuffed Duck
Combine all ingredients with water to moisten.
Stuff ducks and place in roast pan.
Lay bacon over.
Bake in hot oven for 50 minutes; add 3/4 cup cooking sherry and finish baking in moderate oven.
Gravy can be made with drippings by adding 1/2 cups... - 34.8738
Southern Roast Wild Duck
1. Trim off the wing tips of the dressed duck and aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 475° F
3. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
4. Add and sauté mushrooms until soft and golden brown.
5. Tip into a bowl and stir in rice, egg yolks,... - 46.4725
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
Roast Goose Or Duck
Remove giblets, wash bird thoroughly, but do not stuff.
Cook giblets until tender, retaining stock for- basting bird.
Chop giblets and mix with fat, onions, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Set aside for stuffing later.
Prick skin of bird in fat layer-around... - 39.3953
Roast Duck With Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Clean the duck and pat dry. Use a poultry shear to remove the wing tips of the duck.
3. Discard all the visible fat from the neck and the tail areas.
4. Remove the neck and discard it completely.
5. Loosen the... - 43.3027
Roast Wild Duck
If possible do hot dress the duck until just before using.
Dry-pick, draw, and clean it with a damp piece of cheesecloth, then dry thoroughly.
(The less water used the better.) Stuff with wild rice stuffing.
Truss bird and place on a trivet in a Dutch oven or... - 27.3224
Stuffed Duck Legs With Plum Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Bone the duck legs, wash and dry the meat, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Mix together the spring onions, cooked rice, lemon rind, water chestnuts, plums and breadcrumbs.
Add the egg, then mix... - 41.7402
Noodle Stuffed Duck
1) Remove feathers of the duck by singing it. Wash and dry.
2) Sprinkle the duck both inside and outside with 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder.
3) Grind and chop heart, gizzard and liver.
4) Preheat oven to 375°... - 46.5133
Apricot Glazed Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Combine seasoned rice mix, water, dried fruit and onion in saucepan; cook as directed on rice package.
2. Clean ducks; wash, and pat dry. Stuff ducks with rice mixture; fasten openings with toothpicks or metal skewers; lace shut with string.
3. Place... - 30.2786
Stuffed Wild Duck
1. Pour the boiling water over the bulgar wheat to swell it.
2. When the wheat has absorbed the water, combine it with the other ingredients (except the ducks) and mix well.
3. Rub salt all over the ducks and spoon the stuffing mixture into the cavity. Stand... - 28.8629
Herb And Red Currant Stuffed Duck
Bone the duck.
Put it on a board with the neck towards you and cut off the wing and leg tips at the joint.
Place breast side down.
Using a sharp knife, slit through to the bone along its back.
Ease the flesh away from one side of the back and rib cage, then... - 40.2642
Raisin Orange Stuffing
This is a wonderful Raisin Orange Stuffing recipe! This delicious Raisin Orange Stuffing is the reasons behind the success of my roast wild ducks! Try this Raisin Orange Stuffing recipe for yourself! - 36.2456
Roast Wild Ducks
Singe and clean ducks.
Cut out oil sac at base of tail; cut off neck at body, leaving on neck skin.
Wash ducks under cold running water; dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavities with salt.
Spoon Raisin-Orange Stuffing lightly into body and neck cavities.
If... - 37.0974
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.5765
Roast Duck Cantonese Style
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. To prepare the duck clean it well and remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. In a pot of boiling water blanch for a few minutes, remove and dry well, then rub the duck... - 43.1835
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 43.0621
How To Make Crispy Aromatic Duck
This crispy, delicious duck, delicately flavoured with five spice is a snap to make. It takes just minutes to prepare and then you can stick it in the oven and have it ready a couple of hours later. If you're using store-bought pancakes and plum sauce then... - 0
Duck With Olives
Salt and pepper the duck pieces and place them on a broiling pan and roast in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
The pieces should just begin to brown.
While the duck is baking, prepare the sauce.
Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil, the onion, and the... - 43.8819
Lake Winnipegosis Wild Duck
Wild ducks are much smaller than domestic ones, so they are seldom stuffed.
Instead their cavities are sprinkled with salt and pepper, and alternate thick slices of onion and orange are placed inside.
Some cooks sprinkle a little ginger in, too.
The ducks are... - 21.1826
Wild Duck With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Clean ducks thoroughly.
Combine other ingredients in bowl and mix.
Fill cavity of ducks and close opening with skewers or string.
Place in roasting pan (breast side up) and roast for 15 minutes uncovered at 450°, reduce heat to 325°.
Cover ducks and bake at... - 39.996
Wild Duck With Currant And Pecan Stuffing
Combine crumbs, onion, celery, currants, nuts, salt, milk and eggs.
Stuff two ducks with mixture.
Place birds in roasting pan.
Place 3 slices bacon on each bird.
Bake uncovered 1 1/2 hours in 350°F.oven.
Mix together catsup and sauces.
Bake duck... - 41.0824
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
1) Sprinkle salt in a roasting tin and put in duck pricked all over with a fork.
2) Heat oven at 200°C, 400°F Gas Mark 6 and roast the duck for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Take duck from tin and set aside.
4) Reserve 3 tablespoons of the fat and juice in the... - 44.9297
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Remove the giblets from the duck, and wash the cavity with cold water.
Mix together the stuffing ingredients and season well.
Stuff the bird at the neck and tuck in the ends of the legs.
Place the bird on a roasting... - 42.6948
Duck With Port And Cherries
Prick the duck all over.
Rub the cavity with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until lightly browned.
Stir in the apples and muesli.
Remove from the heat and stir in the egg.
Spoon the stuffing into the duck and secure the... - 43.6797
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.7195
Brome Lake Duckling With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Saute onion in butter, then add chopped liver and cook about 1 minute.
Mix egg, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Add onion and liver; toss to mix.
Stuff duckling lightly; prick the skin thoroughly.
Put the duckling, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting... - 40.6164
Roast Stuffed Goose
1) Remove all the fat from goose.
2) Chop or grind the gizzard and liver.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Take a skillet and heat 4 tablespoons fat in it. Add onions and cook until brown.
5) Add potatoes and cook over low heat for about 2... - 43.8897
Duckling With Apple Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, place duckling pieces and keep on rack.
3) Spoon over sherry and bake for 1 1/2 hours in preheated oven, basting frequently with pan drippings.
4) In the meantime, in a... - 45.2052
Any combination of left-over meat can be served.
Here is one suggestion: Make an omelet of the egg.
Cool and shred.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook the bean sprouts 5 minutes.
Season with half the soy sauce.
Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
Cook the... - 39.6026
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a large pan, heat water and add the celery. Simmer the celery for 10-15 minutes till cooked through. Drain and set aside
3. In a skillet, heat the butter and add the green pepper and the onion to the... - 42.368
Rub ducks inside and out with salt.
Place orange wedges and a few celery leaves in each cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wings under back.
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° for 1 to 1... - 43.5236
Duck Treat Part 2 - Confit
A cooking method once used for preserving items. Now it is considered a luxury cooking technique. This was used back in the day before refrigeration. - 91.3556
Braised Duck With Olives
Truss the duck and brown it in butter for 10-15 minutes in a deep flameproof casserole.
When evenly browned, pour off fat and add onion; cover and cook over moderately low heat until onion is soft.
Moisten bird with the port, simmer until liquid is reduced by... - 41.5315
Roast Stuffed Duckling
Remove the excess fat from the cavity of the duckling.
To prepare the dressing, heat the butter in a 11" frying pan.
Add the walnuts and saute over moderate heat for five minutes.
Add and saute the onion.
Remove from the heat and stir in all the remaining... - 42.2716
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Stuffed Roasted Potatoes
Stuffed Roasted Potatoes is an irresistible side dish recipe. An delicious Stuffed Roasted Potatoes is something you would never want to miss out on! - 33.7776
Duck With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
Wipe ducks with a damp cloth, pat dry, prick the skin with a fork, and sprinkle the cavities with the 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
Place ducks breast down on a rack in a shallow open roasting pan large enough to accommodate them comfortably.
Roast at 350 degrees... - 46.9036
Prick the skin of the duck all over.
Put the breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl and pour over 4 tablespoons of the cider.
Squeeze with your hand so the breadcrumbs are completely moistened.
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the apples and celery and... - 44.5891
Crispy Sichuan Duck
1. Defrost the duck if frozen, blot dry with paper towel and rub it evenly inside and out with the five spice powder and salt.
2. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 3 hours or longer.
3. Stuff the cavity of the duck with ginger and... - 37.6438
Boned Duck Cantonese Style
Heat a tablespoon of the oil and fry the raw pork in it for a minute, moving the pieces about in the pan.
Add a very tiny pinch each of salt, sugar and Ve- Tsin and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce.
Continue to cook for 3 minutes, tossing the pieces.
Transfer them to a... - 41.2287
Apple And Walnut Stuffing
Finely chop the onion.
Fry It very gently till soft and light golden in the butter.
Peel, core, chop the apple, peel and chop the walnuts.
Mix all the ingredients together and bind them with beaten egg and as much milk as necessary.
Use for stuffing roast... - 32.584
Duckling A L'orange
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Remove giblets and neck from duckling; set liver aside for Orange Sauce.
Wash duckling well under running water; drain; dry.
Bring skin of neck over back; fasten with poultry pins.
Sprinkle inside of duckling with salt.
Then stuff... - 37.1622
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
1. Wash the apricots, cover them with cold water, cover the pan and boil 5 minutes. Drain the fruit and cut fine with the kitchen scissors.
2. Put the bread crumbs in a bowl, pour the melted butter or margarine over them, mix well and add apricots, celery,... - 27.4649
Truss the turkey.
Dry the skin with paper towels.
Rub the shortening over the skin and sprinkle with paprika.
Cover the skin with bacon strips, holding them in place with toothpicks.
Cook the turkey, breast side down, uncovered, on a microwave oven roasting... - 31.2551
Roast Brome Lake Ducklings
Scrub birds thoroughly, inside and out.
Pat as dry as possible.Mix salt and pepper, and use 1/2 to rub cavities.
Combine onions, apples, celery and parsley; divide mixture evenly, and stuff birds.
Skewer, truss and rub skins with remaining salt and... - 42.2205
Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry
Roast duck, chicken or hens, stuffed or unstuffed in the usual way.
When thigh of the leg moves freely, lift out of the pan and keep hot.
Scrape all the pan juices into a glass measuring cup.
Rinse the pan with the broth to dissolve brown bits.
If using... - 41.1036
Crumb-crusted Duckling Halves
The crumb crusted duckling halves are elegant and lovely duckling recipe roasted in the oven with grapewine leaf covering to prepserve moisture. This crumb crusted duckling halves is a very delicate recipe and is flavored with madeira sauce. It may look... - 45.6611
Pecan Or Almond Bread Stuffing
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet.
Add celery and onion; cover and cook slowly until onion is tender, not brown.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Excellent for chicken, Rock Cornish hens, capon, duck or goose.
For turkey,... - 38.924
Sweet Potato Stuffing
1. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add it with the salt, crumbs, bacon, celery and parsley to the potatoes. Stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly blended. If the stuffing seems too dry, add a... - 30.6509
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 105.99