- » Roaster Oven Vegetable
Roaster Oven Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roaster oven vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roaster oven vegetable recipes.
Oven Beef & Vegetables Stew
The oven beef stew is prepared with beef stew meat and vegetbales like potatoes celery and onions with tapioca as well. Flavored with tomato sauce and seasoned to taste, the oven beef stew Is both filling and hearty. - 36.0452
Dutch Oven Baked Beans
Wash and sort beans.
Soak in water overnight.
Simmer in Dutch Oven Roaster about 30 minutes, then skim.
Fry salt pork in skillet until golden brown and nearly done.
Add seasonings and blend.
Then add this mixture to beans.
Cover and simmer about 3 hours.
Tilt... - 38.8623
Easy Oven Beef Stew
This is an easy, hearty meal with a classic home style feel. Just place it in the oven before running errands, or going shopping and see the incredible meal that awaits you when you get home. Great comfort food for those cold winter nights. - 44.1243
Use large turkey size roaster.
Cut carrots in half and place in roaster.
Cut onions into wedges.
Cut potatoes in half.
Parsnips cook quicker so needn't be cut as small as carrots.
Place all vegetables in roaster, grouping each kind together.
Pour water into... - 40.0322
Thyme Roasted Clay Pot Chicken And Spring Vegetables
1. Soak a 2-quart clay roaster and its lid in cold water to cover 15 minutes. Meanwhile, season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with thyme and parsley sprigs and 2 pieces of garlic. Place chicken in pot, breast side up. Tuck... - 30.3525
Brown soup meat and bone in Dutch Oven Roaster using beef suet on meat.
Add onions, salt, pepper and water.
Cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours until meat is tender.
Add remaining vegetables to beef broth and simmer slowly about 1 hour until vegetables... - 37.298
Herbed Roasted Vegetables
Roasted Vegetables make a great meal! Don’t you agree? This is a recipe which makes a great side. The vegetables are well flavored with several herbs. The roasted garlic added at the end, really spices up that flavor. A great dish which is not only... - 139.795
Roasted Vegetable Baby Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat the vegetables with olive oil.
Place in a terra-cotta vegetable roaster or other large roasting pan, cover, and bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the oven and raise the temperature to 450°F.
When... - 44.6628
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Pan Roasted Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to the deisred temperature of 400°.
2) Using the point of a small knife, make six small cuts at equal intervals under the skin of the lamb. Stuff the garlic slices in these slits.
3) Rub the lamb with some of the oil and... - 44.8122
Amish Vegetable And Noodle Soup
1. Into a large stockpot or Dutch oven over high heat boil carcass pieces, celery, carrots, onion and broth in enough water to cover carcass, skimming off foam.
2. Then lowering the heat add parsley, salt, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns and let it... - 46.5169
Boiled Beef With Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large Dutch oven or roaster put beef salt, onions, 2 carrots, celery, and broth.
2. Make a bouquet garni in cheesecloth with parsley, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and tie the opening.
3. Put it on the stew.
4. Simmer gently for 1... - 44.3283
Roasted Vidalia Onions With Balsamic Vinegar
Cut off tops of onions; remove skins, keeping root end intact.
Slice the onions into 6 even wedges.
Place skin side down in a terra cotta onion roaster or baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, water and oil.
Pour the mixture over the onions and... - 35.2693
Spareribs Sauerkraut With Dumplings
Brown spare ribs thoroughly in Dutch Oven Roaster over medium-high heat, browning as many as cover the bottom of the roaster at one time.
Drain excess fat.
Add sauerkraut and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour until spare ribs are... - 42.8768
Baba Ganouche With Roasted Garlic
If you’re looking for a great solution to a dip, then here it is! Here is the video recipe for baba ganouche with roasted garlic. A delicious flavor from the roasted garlic and egg plant, this is a good option with chips or crackers. Apart from the... - 121.58
From One Roast Chicken
1) Remove giblets and season the roaster with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
2) Squeeze lemon juice and rub over entire roaster.
3) In a greased baking dish roast the bird for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours at 350°F.
4) Serve at... - 34.031
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Soak corned beef in clear cold water for 2 hours.
Then place corned beef and water in Dutch Oven Roaster.
Cover and simmer about 3 hours until tender.
Then add potatoes and cabbage and continue cooking 30 to 40 minutes until vegetables are tender. - 28.0286
Escalloped Potatoes And Ham
Make white sauce and add celery salt.
Arrange layers of potatoes in Dutch Oven Roaster alternately with onion, ham and white sauce.
Salt each layer of potatoes.
Cover and place over medium-high heat (3-5 minutes ).
Reduce heat to low and cook about 1 1/2... - 24.4555
Leg Of Lamb
Leg of lamb is an oven cooked lamb reicpe. Fiesty and peppy, this leg of lamb is made with mustard, garlic and tabasco sauce with mint for a fresh flavor. Cooked with white wine and added veggies, this lamb recipe is appetizing and filling complete with the... - 43.6139
Roasted Chicken With Butternut Squash And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe.
3. Combine sage and salt, if desired, and set aside. Place the chicken on a roasting rack in a pan and surround it with the vegetables and pears. Rub the sage mixture into the flesh,... - 30.7571
South American Chicken And Rice
South American Chicken And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.4165
Roasted Chicken With Garlic Rosemary Potatoes And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Place the garlic cloves in between the skin and flesh of the chicken. Sprinkle the inside cavity with half the rosemary and 1 teaspoon of the kosher salt, if desired. Sprinkle the skin... - 33.5638
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
Brisket With Burgundy Orange Sauce
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Stir together the soup mix, wine, water, and flour until blended in a roaster into which the brisket fits comfortably.
Stir in the basil, thyme, marmalade, orange peel, sugar, garlic, and pepper.
Add the brisket, spooning some of... - 43.4685
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Chicken With Cherries
Chicken With Cherries is one of my most favorite baked dishes. With ample cherries and raisins, Chicken With Cherries is a delightful dish to dig on. If you are not much into spicy food, you will definitely have to try this one. - 42.887
Le Pot Au Feu
Place the bones in a roaster and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the bones brown.
Heat the oil in a large kettle, sear the roast on all sides in the oil.
Transfer the bones to the kettle with the roast.
Cover the roast with 12-16 cups (3-4 L)... - 40.7146
Beef Or Game Broth Or Stock
Place the bones in a roaster and cover with the oil.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 hour or until the bones are well browned.
Transfer to a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the water and remaining ingredients; bring to a simmer.
Simmer... - 38.6452
Prepare turkey as for roasting and place pieces of salt pork over breast and legs.
In a covered roaster spread the vegetables and remaining salt pork and place turkey breast up in the mixture.
Cover tightly and cook in moderate oven (350 F.) until tender,... - 32.2697
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
On plate, combine bread crumbs and chili powder.
Dip chicken in egg substitute and dredge in crumbs, coating both sides.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken; cook 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes... - 25.8861
Sherried Baked Duck
Sherried baked duck is an oven cooked duck recipe. Prepared with dry sherry for flavor along with onion juice, the sherried baked duck is oven cooked and seasoned with parsley flakes for a herbed taste to it. - 46.3258
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) Melt butter in large frying pan.
3) Mix the next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir fry the vegetables and meat until cooked.
5) Put tomato and mushroom soup. Combine well.
6) Add tomato sauce, first... - 45.0645
Classic Brown Chicken Stock
A homemade brown chicken stock can be a nice alternative of the regular chicken stock, which you can use for flavored soups, stews, gravies or anything of your choice. It takes little longer to prepare the stock, but ultimately it's quite worthy for your... - 119.521
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Sylvie's Awesome Organic Spaghetti Sauce
This is a very easy recipe to create. Basically you have your organic hamburger meat, add all of the organic vegetables that you desire to it, with your favorite natural tomato sauce. Place it in the oven and voila! - 45.5592
Roast Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the necks for making stock.
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your hand... - 34.6905
Braised Loin Of Pork
Sprinkle meat with oregano, then rub with seasoned flour (1/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper).
Put meat in a braising pan, deep roaster, or Dutch oven and bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 30 minutes, or until brown all over.
Add... - 41.1963
Marinated Roast Beef
The marinated roast beef is a beef recipe that can be prepared with beef or chuck roast. Prepared with a marinate of red wine, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and veggies, the meat is cooked in the oven and served after carving to thin slices with rice and... - 38.9732
It doesn€™t take much to cook Chicken Paprika. The real two steps involved in making Chicken Paprika are chopping vegetables and boiling. Quick and easy, this is a pleasure to make and eat. - 40.9815
Chicken And Dressing
chicken and dressing is a cooked chicken recipe prepared with herbed vegetable dressing. Cooked in the oven, the chicken and dressing is a very simple and traditional meal that is complete in itself and filling as well. - 45.1448
Roast Duck With Orange
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate.
2. Singe, dress and clean duck for roasting . Rub inside with salt and outside with salt and pepper.
3. Place all the vegetables in a roasting pan and the duck on top; pour the hot water into the roaster. Roast,... - 42.9374
Fish And Salsa Taco
Fish Tacos are amazing when combined with a tangy tongue twisting tomato salsa. A picture of Fish and Salsa Taco can make one drool and the same happens while watching the chef put the dish together. The fresh flavors of salsa and the golden browned fish... - 75.0084
Game Hens Provence Style
Soak a clay cooker in cold water 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, clean, rinse and dry birds.
Season inside and out with basil, thyme, salt and 1/2 tablespoon black pepper.
Stuff birds with whole onions, garlic and parsley.
Place in clay casserole.
Add potatoes and... - 41.4973
Thaw turkey if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the neck for making stock.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your... - 39.1217
Martinique Stuffed Chicken In Rum
The martinique stuffed chicken in rum is a roasted chicken recipe made with amber rum and cream cheese along with pork sausages, green onions and parsley. What makes this martinique stuffed chicken so awesome is the flavor and taste of the cream cheese... - 49.6735
One Pot Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 425°F.
2) Remove the the outer papery-like skin on the leg of lamb nd as much of the fat as possible.
3) In the lamb flesh, make a number of incisions.
4) In the incisions, Insert the slivers of garlic.
5) Season with salt... - 45.4956
Spicy Lasagna is a perfect choice for your lunch or dinner menu. The chef here shares a very basic Lasagna recipe with added flavor of Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese. This rich Lasagna recipe full of spices is not just comforting but is also elegant and fairly... - 87.6064
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553