- » Roaster Oven Chicken
Roaster Oven Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roaster oven chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roaster oven chicken recipes.
Spicy Orange Roaster With Cornbread Bacon And Pecan Stuffing
Remove giblets and reserve for gravy.
Rinse roaster; pat dry with paper towel.
In saucepan, bring broth, sherry and butter to a boil; stir in stuffing mix.
Add bacon and pecans.
Stuff roaster; close cavity with skewers or string.
Tie legs together and fold... - 43.2814
Mountain Candy Roaster Puff
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2)Pick a bowl,add the candy roaster and mash with butter.
3)Add the other ingredients as per the listing.
4)Take a greased 1 quart casserole,pour the mix into it and bake for 45 minutes or until its... - 40.4082
Roast Chicken With Bananas
Sprinkle the inside of a 3 1/2 to 4-pound roasting chicken with salt and pepper.
Place 1 large onion, halved, inside the bird.
Tie legs together.
Rub outside of chicken with softened butter.
Sprinkle outside with salt and pepper.
Place, uncovered, in... - 44.0715
Chicken With Cherries
Chicken With Cherries is one of my most favorite baked dishes. With ample cherries and raisins, Chicken With Cherries is a delightful dish to dig on. If you are not much into spicy food, you will definitely have to try this one. - 42.887
Texas Barbecued Chicken
Cook onion and celery in butter until tender.
Add all ingredients except chicken.
Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
Add to sauce.
Cook in large dutch oven or roaster for about 2 hours at 300 to 325 degrees. - 36.7358
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 41.7687
Classic Brown Chicken Stock
A homemade brown chicken stock can be a nice alternative of the regular chicken stock, which you can use for flavored soups, stews, gravies or anything of your choice. It takes little longer to prepare the stock, but ultimately it's quite worthy for your... - 119.521
Austrian Stuffed Chicken
Saute the mushrooms and onions in a large skillet with the oil until all the liquid has evaporated.
Cool to room temperature.
Blend into the cooked rice along with the peas, seasonings and egg.
Stuff this mixture into the chicken, truss the chicken.
Place the... - 38.2372
Chicken And Mushroom Casserole A La Rowena's
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a roaster place the chickens and add in the other ingredients.
3 Cook until the chicken is tender.
4 Remove from the broth and allow to cool.
5 Take meat from bones in as... - 44.0495
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Citrus Barbecued Chicken
Barbecued Chicken is a delightfully tasty chicken dish. I love chicken and this is my favorite chicken dish! Try this Barbecued Chicken recipe and you will understand why. - 44.4294
Savory Broiled Chicken
Make a dressing of salt, paprika, garlic vinegar, and oil and heat.
Meanwhile place the broiler which has been cleaned, dressed and splitâ€”meaty side upâ€”on the broiler rack after first greasing it.
Just before putting the broiler pan into the... - 37.1445
Thyme Roasted Clay Pot Chicken And Spring Vegetables
1. Soak a 2-quart clay roaster and its lid in cold water to cover 15 minutes. Meanwhile, season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with thyme and parsley sprigs and 2 pieces of garlic. Place chicken in pot, breast side up. Tuck... - 30.3525
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
On plate, combine bread crumbs and chili powder.
Dip chicken in egg substitute and dredge in crumbs, coating both sides.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken; cook 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes... - 25.8861
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken cavity; set them aside and refrigerate them if you are going to make stock, or add them to the roasting pan if you are going to make gravy; if neither, discard.
3. Rinse the chicken... - 29.1786
It doesn€™t take much to cook Chicken Paprika. The real two steps involved in making Chicken Paprika are chopping vegetables and boiling. Quick and easy, this is a pleasure to make and eat. - 40.9815
Roasted Chicken With Garlic Rosemary Potatoes And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Place the garlic cloves in between the skin and flesh of the chicken. Sprinkle the inside cavity with half the rosemary and 1 teaspoon of the kosher salt, if desired. Sprinkle the skin... - 33.5638
Roasted Chicken With Butternut Squash And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe.
3. Combine sage and salt, if desired, and set aside. Place the chicken on a roasting rack in a pan and surround it with the vegetables and pears. Rub the sage mixture into the flesh,... - 30.7571
From One Roast Chicken
1) Remove giblets and season the roaster with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
2) Squeeze lemon juice and rub over entire roaster.
3) In a greased baking dish roast the bird for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours at 350°F.
4) Serve at... - 34.031
Basic Vertically Roasted Chicken
Place rack in lowest position of oven and preheat to 450°F.
Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Gently press chicken onto vertical roaster.
Set roaster in 8- or 9-inch cake pan.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Roast for 15... - 34.0806
Chicken In Cream
1) Scrape chicken from bones and cut in bite sized pieces.
2) Dredge in flour.
3) In a skillet heat fat and brown chicken.
4) Drain out chicken and place in a shallow roaster.
5) Add cream, salt, pepper, dill and onion and cover.
6) Place in oven and... - 40.6767
Marinate the chicken overnight in the oil, orange juice and soy sauce.
For stuffing, saute the shallots, celery and chestnuts in 1/4 cup butter.
Add livers that have been simmered until barely cooked.
Mash with a fork and reserve half of the mixture for use... - 44.0695
Wash the chicken and place it in a close-fitting bowl.
Combine the yoghurt, garlic, spices, vinegar, lime juice and salt.
Mix well and pour over the chicken.
Turn to coat well with the marinade.
Place in the refrigerator and marinate at least twelve hours, or... - 41.3539
Light Chicken Cordon Bleu
Microwave Directions: In shallow bowl, combine first four ingredients.
On each chicken breast slice, place 1 slice Swiss cheese and 2 overlapping slices ham; roll up, jelly-roll style, and secure with toothpick.
Dip rolls in egg white, then coat with bread... - 37.609
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
1. If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine garlic, butter, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
3. Stuff mixture under skin of... - 39.0453
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine garlic, butter lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
Stuff mixture under skin of chicken in... - 39.4524
Hawaiian Roast Chicken
Place the chicken in a roaster, rub with half the garlic, season with the salt and pepper.
Roast in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 2 1/2 hours or until cooked through.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and brush the chicken at... - 31.8509
Presoak a claypot lid and bottom in water for 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin from chicken.
Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
Combine marjoram, salt, and pepper; rub over outside of chicken.
Tie chicken legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken,... - 36.9648
California Baked Chicken
Rinse and dry chicken, removing gizzard, heart, etc.
Place chicken in single chicken size granite roaster.
Insert garlic cloves in cavity; tie legs together with butchers string.
Baste with melted butter.
Sprinkle with herbs, if desired.
Cover with lid.
Bake... - 32.6789
Paper Bag Barbecued Chicken
Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan; stir over low heat until butter is melted.
Place chicken in large brown paper bag; pour sauce in bag.
Roll top of bag down; secure with paper clips.
Place in large pan or roaster; cover.
Bake at 500 degrees... - 37.6573
Arrange chicken parts in small roaster or casserole.
In small bowl combine ketchup, water, sugar and soup mix.
Mix together well.
Spoon over chicken making sure some is on every piece.
Bake, covered, in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for at least 1 hour until very... - 31.5169
Chicken And Dressing
chicken and dressing is a cooked chicken recipe prepared with herbed vegetable dressing. Cooked in the oven, the chicken and dressing is a very simple and traditional meal that is complete in itself and filling as well. - 45.1448
Paper Bag-barbecued Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This paper bag-barbecued chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover... - 43.9403
Pizza Beer Drunken Chicken Mexican Style
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia Conclude their four part Whole Drunken Chicken series. This time a chicken submerged in jalapenos and pizza beer get sauced with salsa verde & get put in a roaster & cook up real good. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken... - 102.926
Chicken Baked In Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Wipe the chicken, put the tarragon inside and sprinkle inside and out with pepper.
3) Tie with string.
4) Line a casserole with a large sheet of foil and spread with one-third of the salt.
5) Place... - 35.1603
Martinique Stuffed Chicken In Rum
The martinique stuffed chicken in rum is a roasted chicken recipe made with amber rum and cream cheese along with pork sausages, green onions and parsley. What makes this martinique stuffed chicken so awesome is the flavor and taste of the cream cheese... - 49.6735
South American Chicken And Rice
South American Chicken And Rice is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.4165
Boiled Beef With Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large Dutch oven or roaster put beef salt, onions, 2 carrots, celery, and broth.
2. Make a bouquet garni in cheesecloth with parsley, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and tie the opening.
3. Put it on the stew.
4. Simmer gently for 1... - 44.3283
Smoked Turkey Sour Cream Cheese Sauce
Place the turkey in a roaster, bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1 hour.
Remove, carve and reserve hot.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan; add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in the chicken stock, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Whip in... - 36.0719
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine bread, celery, onions, almonds, garlic powder, chervil, thyme; stuff into ducks.
Brush ducks with melted margarine.
Place in roaster; add broth and wine; bake covered for 4 hours.
Add the pan juices to a roux made of margarine... - 39.0113
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Hamburger Stroganoff With Rice
In Dutch oven or roaster, cook and stir ground beef until brown.
Drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic salt, pepper and mushrooms; cook and stir about 2 minutes.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Cool;... - 43.8733
Amish Vegetable And Noodle Soup
1. Into a large stockpot or Dutch oven over high heat boil carcass pieces, celery, carrots, onion and broth in enough water to cover carcass, skimming off foam.
2. Then lowering the heat add parsley, salt, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns and let it... - 46.5169
Shrimp Pasta Roll
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan melt butter.
3) Add celery, onion and first amount of salt. Stir fry until soft.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Mix shrimp, chili sauce, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and... - 45.4048
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 91.4198
Roast Duck With Cranberry Compote
1. On a meat board and using a kitchen scissors, trim all excess skin and fat from inside and outside of the ducks.
2. Prick the ducks legs with a prick or skewer, taking care not to pierce the flesh below the layer of fat.
3. In a large stock... - 46.1083